indexed.gif

Eryndlyn a is a dark elves city ("Drow") located in the Underdark

thumb1.jpgthumb2.jpg

Often in war, it lies as an old ruined city from the pass, with lot of half torn towers, easily mistaken for an abandoned city. Small and uninteresting, it is often left alone from Drow affairs. Today, it is mostly a trading outpost, torn inside with fights among three major Drow cultist lines. It is not just that the city looks like it has been torn apart; it is always one step from this, due to the constant fighting against clergy of three major Drow deities.

thumb3.jpg

This is an older castle, never finished...

A Drow hunting party is trying to catch a slave rogue, but I wouldn't be too concerned about her, because she does look like someone that can take care of herself :)

t-drow-firearcher.jpgt-rogue.jpg

"There there, my little friend, don't be sad, you will catch another slave tomorrow, I promise"

t-petting-a-friend.jpgt-_drow-noble.jpg

You can find all of pictures here

And pictures of theminifigs in folder Minifigs

Here you can see some other Drow cities from me:

Menzoberranzan

Ched Nasad

Ust Natha

Chaulssin

Maerimydra

Edited by Rufus
Indexed!

I simply love how you always manage to recreate the atmosphere exsuded by the cities of the Drow :thumbup: The little towers lying inbetween the streets greatly help to imagine the constant fighting within the town walls.

What's the white tower near the center supposed to be, it sort of looks out of place due to it having a completely different colour scheme?

What's the white tower near the center supposed to be, it sort of looks out of place due to it having a completely different colour scheme?

I think that's just light reflecting on the red and black bricks. :classic:

I simply love how you always manage to recreate the atmosphere exsuded by the cities of the Drow :thumbup: The little towers lying inbetween the streets greatly help to imagine the constant fighting within the town walls.

Thank you ;) it was temple of Lloth ;) there were a bunch of spiders at the back and inside, and a big one on an altar. Alas, I do not have that on pictures :)

And another one! Do you keep your previous Drow City builds or do you discard them to create new ones?

I always disassemble them (I need the bricks:) Maybe an interesting fact, I always use EVERY lego brick I have :) only few of them stays unused, like tires and some especially "modern" or "spacey" items (like bike:). If nothing else, I use them to hold the construction

this all can bee seen in "construction" folders from other cities.

I think that's just light reflecting on the red and black bricks. :classic:

Nope, it is white ;)

eryndlin07.jpgeryndlin08.jpg

I do urge you to take a look at Chaulssin which is almost 1.5m high standing on a 32x32 base :) or Menzoberranzan which is 2.5 x 2m in base, and 2.5m high ;) The only picture that gives the impression of the size is the one on the bottom of the post, with a person near the towers; or Ched Nasad with more then 10 bridges, 1.5 x 1.5m in size, and 1.5m in height (more or less:); And at the end, Ust Natha "the first", mine and Drow's :) I do believe that it went unnoticed because of poor presentation, and I will go now and bring it from the dead, and redesign it, if I am not breaking the rules :)