Sign in to follow this  
Zarkan

Super Smash Brothers

I'm sure there's some people here that like the Smash Brothers series like I do, so I thought I'd make a place where we can talk about it. It is, after all, one of the best series on the Nintendo Consoles, and the latest addition has Non-Nintendo stuff in it as well. ;-)

Starting off - the latest update on the Smash Bros. Dojo was pretty cool. It's good that there's not as much guesswork involved in unlocking stuff anymore, even if it takes a while to get info on how to get everything. Yet another reason why I have to get it, as well as a Wii. *sweet*

The last piece of information I heard about Super Smash brothers was that there was a new one coming, though I didn't look further into it!

However, I played the original one (for Game cube, I think) and it was great. I really enjoy SSB!

I should look into it!!!

The last piece of information I heard about Super Smash brothers was that there was a new one coming, though I didn't look further into it!

However, I played the original one (for Game cube, I think) and it was great. I really enjoy SSB!

I should look into it!!!

The first one was on the N64

I can't wait for Brawl! We should set up some tournaments. Too bad it is probably getting delayed again. :'-(

Nlet's get all the updates up for those who don't regularly update the website

Returning characters: Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Samus, Fox, Yoshi, Peach, Zelda, Ice Climbers, Donkey Kong, Bowser

New characters: Metaknight, Pit, Zerosuit Samus, Wario, Solid Snake X-O, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Ike, King Dedede, Sonic :-X , Olimar and Pikmin, Pokemon Trainer

Returning items: Hammer, Pok

yea i remember the mario bros., good memories, btw the first one was on super Nintendo ;-)

The first Super Smash Brothers was on N64.

Lucas

HUZZAH FOR MOTHER3/EARTHBOUND 2!!! (even though i already knew about lucas. hope we get masked man, too.)

post-1321-1200402292.png

Shame us on the western front aren't getting M3. Oh well, some people at another forum i'm a member of are making a translation patch for the rom.

(P.S: Two of the people in that picture...WILL DIE!)

(hint: Not the mr. saturn.)

(twice hint: not lucas)

(thrice hint: Claus and hinawa ((Hey, this is a lego forum...Most people here' don't care about m3 spoilers! take THAT, sm.net rules and regulations!!)) )

Edited by maiq the liar

I think it's great series. *wub* I played Melee often for hours!!!

What are your favourite characters in Melee? Mine are Mewtwo, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf (I heard he will apear in Brawl too in his Twilight Princess outfit.), Bowser and Roy. ;-)

What in blazes? DELAYED AGAIN?! Oh man, time to get the crying smilies out... :'-( *sing*

Well, at least it looks like we just got ourselves another month of Dojo updates... :-/

Oh, and my favorite character in both games is Captain Falcon. He's fast, powerful, and has an awesome voice. What's not to like? :-P Unfortunatley, there IS a problem: the fact that we haven't seen an update like THIS yet... |-/

Mine are Ice Climbers, Luigi, and Kirby *y* .

Hoping for Luigi in brawl :'-( .

I hoped for Megaman, but he will NOT be in Brawl. :-(

Then I hope Zero will be included. (From the Zero series on GBA) ;-)

I hoped for Megaman, but he will NOT be in Brawl. :-(

Then I hope Zero will be included. (From the Zero series on GBA) ;-)

I would love Megaman to be in it! *wub* *wub*

My favorite characters in SSMB are: Mario: Bowser: Ice Climbers: Fox:

*sweet* *y*

I only remember playing the very first super smash brothers. Heh. I was always samus, and I would win everytime against my friends, to the point where they made me be someone other than samus :-$

Fun fun..

*sweet* *y*

Who wouldn't want Megaman to be in brawl? There's still one more slot for a 3rd party character *y* !

Ah, good old SSB. The reason I got a Gamecube in the first place. I never liked the N64 version too much (few characters, hardly anything to do in single player), but the Cube version was awesome. I still play it with friends every now and then. Best multiplayer game since Turtles in Time.

As for Brawl, I'm looking forward to it. I'm so glad I can just use my Cube controller for it X-D

Ah, good old SSB. The reason I got a Gamecube in the first place. I never liked the N64 version too much (few characters, hardly anything to do in single player), but the Cube version was awesome. I still play it with friends every now and then. Best multiplayer game since Turtles in Time.

As for Brawl, I'm looking forward to it. I'm so glad I can just use my Cube controller for it X-D

Can the Classic Controller be used too? :-/

Four different control schemes can be used: the gamecube controller, the Classic controler, the Wiimote/nunchuck combo, and just the Wiimote. So to answer your question, yes. Also as a bonus, a video of Olimar's final smash, BEFORE it's confirmed!

Have fun with Shiek also!

Who wouldn't want Megaman to be in brawl? There's still one more slot for a 3rd party character *y* !

I definitely do not want MegaMan in it. Sonic is already too much!

Anyways, I used Samus, Marth, Sheik, Ness, Captain Falcon and I got decently good with Yoshi, Roy and DK... I played Melee a lot! X-D

My favorite characters in SSMB are: Mario: Bowser: Ice Climbers: Fox:

*sweet* *y*

But if megaman is in, it has to be the NES Mega-man that whooped the arses of 8 robot masters per game, and none of that cartoony bullwarky seen in megaman 7 8 and megaman and bass. none of that X junk, or even the slightest sign of that whiny emo kid zero.

Edited by maiq the liar

News update: stickers have some use! They can be used to power up characters in the Subspace Emissary, but with some downsides. You can only use them once, as you can't take them off, and if you die you lose them forever X-O . Decisions, decisions.

modea12_080118f-l.jpg

modea12_080118g-l.jpg

modea12_080118j-l.jpg

btw, SSBB got a 10/10/10/10 in the famitsu (the most important video game magazine in Japan for those who didn't know..)

and it will come out in march in Europe and the US? wow... same time like Mario Kart...

You Wii owners will have a LOT of fun in those months.. too bad I don't have the spare coins to buy one.. :'-(