Sign in to follow this  
Khorne

Two vignettes (my first MOCs)

First of, we have Betrayal. Fernando and his crew have discovered an island. Fernando wants to make peace with the local chieftain, but when it actually comes to it, the two big wigs just want the island for their own.

betrayelcloseup.jpg_thumb.jpg

Then, we have The Monkey Troupe Inn. In this Inn, monkeys are allowed (duh |:| ), that and the women make this Inn so popular. But some of the loyal visitors, like Black Jack, hate monkeys, especially dancing ones. (this one's made with backup pieces, that why the big premold is on top of the wall ;) )

monkeytroupeinn1.jpg_thumb.jpg

Entire folder (when public), click here.

Comments and critisicm? (Remember, these are my first ones ;) )

Very good. I like the very tall palm trees. The monkey inn looks good too.

Steve

Very good. I like the very tall palm trees. The monkey inn looks good too.

Steve

Thx for the reply. Good comments of the vignette master himself :oD .

A lovely creature by the name of BlackJack has made some pirate vignettes for me to find and share with everyone.

Betrayal... Fernando and his crew have discovered an island. Fernando wants to make peace with the local chieftain, but when it actually comes to it, the two big wigs just want the island for their own.

betrayelcloseup.jpg

Gallery...

Well now that you mention it, it does look like the mini-figures on the edge and about to fall backwards.

The island is betraying them all :-D.

God Bless,

Nathan

I forgot all about this thread! Actually I think there's another one floating round here somewhere. They probably should be merged but I aint going looking for it now.

Anyway, I must say this vignettes look good!

I am looking upon this imag of the Monkey Troop In and I would like to know why it has this name for I can only observe one monkey in this picture. It is from my understanding that troop is the name for a group of monkeys or apes and here only one is depicted so how could this be called a troop?

monkeytroupeinn1.jpg

I forgot all about this thread! Actually I think there's another one floating round here somewhere. They probably should be merged but I aint going looking for it now.

Ok, I've finally bothered merging the two threads so if by any remote chance someone was looking for the old one its gone...

Sorry for replying so late to this thread, I don't watch the pirate forum that reguraly 8-| . Anyway, I want to thank everyone for their nice comments :-) . Now, I have a whole bucnh of questions to anwser:

@Cpt. Blackbeard: If I made them on a bigger plate, it wouldn't really be a vignette anymore ;-) .

@Dillon: Yes, I am (or was) BlckJack over at PB.

@Cpt. Ironhook: I don't really know why I called the inn 'The Monkey Troupe Inn'. I just had thos KK2 shields and the monkey lying aroung, so I thought I'd name it the Monket Troupe Inn.

I understood this pefectly Korn but don't you have some story you could invent to make more background to this Moc of yors? I have never constructed my own Moc so I therefore cannot understood the full process behind making stories for them so I ask is it difficult to formulate such a story?

I understood this pefectly Korn but don't you have some story you could invent to make more background to this Moc of yors? I have never constructed my own Moc so I therefore cannot understood the full process behind making stories for them so I ask is it difficult to formulate such a story?

The difficulty of making up a story is different from person to person, I think. Someone who has a rich fantasy will come up with a story much easier than a person without fantasy.