Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak-Day 7: Stuck in the Middle with You

7711073912_757cd06005_z.jpg

Day Seven: Stuck in the Middle With You

8339688775_9af9dfb395_c.jpg

8234239796_18dc8ae963_t.jpg

"Good morning. As you can see, everyone is still here. It was a very quiet night. To tell you the truth, I appreciated a chance to rest with nobody screaming for help for a change."

8340730520_56c511a653_z.jpg

"The dogs...um spoke with Mike, but I they didn't leave any information. So, I checked his room. He was a loyal member of the
Town
."

"As you can see by these full crates, I have a shipment of supplies in for the race. I will be busy decorating and restocking the apple barrels and such. I use to have people to help me with this, but they keep dying. So, if you all could please wrap this investigation up soon, I'd really appreciate it."

Day 7 Starts now.

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last until majority vote is reached up to a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night phase will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night phase.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  8. Writeboards will not be used in this game. All communication is to be done in the game day threads and via PM.
  9. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the host immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill and probably something worse after the game.
  10. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. This is your only warning.
  11. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 2-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  13. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the host about changing any rules.
  14. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.

The Host

Julia (Darkdragon)

The Living

8232301613_1f803b2ae5_t.jpg

Oscar (Hinckley)

8233583473_bce11151d6_t.jpg

Wild Dragon (Dragonator)

8234646530_b8bd152088_t.jpg

Dansmith IV (Dannylonglegs)

8233583427_15b1983e22_t.jpg

Patty (DarthPotato)

8234240132_3ec669d0da_t.jpg

Dave (Piratedave84)

8233177977_6f55f2d20f_t.jpg

Fred (def)

8232319737_9986abdb27_t.jpg

Cece (Cecilie)

8233177797_5fbc1f176c_t.jpg

Billie (badboytje88)

8233177551_56b94714da_t.jpg

Amy (iamded)

8233177635_9e6c55f5fb_t.jpg

Katie (PsyKater)

8234240184_985585a8e2_t.jpg

Sara (TheBoyWonder)

8233178013_4f25fc3399_t.jpg

Jimmy (JimButcher)

The Dead

8234240074_5dee1df3e1_t.jpg

Zara (zakura) - Town - Killed Day One

8234239902_a838383e4c_t.jpg

Trisha (TrumpetKing67) - Town - Lynched Day One

8233177739_4897f1049a_t.jpg

Jane (JackJonespaw) - Town - Killed Day Two

8233177923_18a2165f59_t.jpg

Walter (WaterbrickDown) - Scum - Lynched Day Two

8233178055_5f1cb6e3ff_t.jpg

Matilda (Zepher) - Scum - Killed Day Two

8231802956_398cce77d6_t.jpg

Shadell (Shadows) - Founder - Lynched Day Three

8234240030_ab64e8df97_t.jpg

Heather (fhomess) - Town - Killed Night Three

8233177533_0b790855c8_t.jpg

Daisy (Scubacarrot) - Scum - Killed Day Four

8233177697_8cdca90101_t.jpg

Tammy (Tamamono) - Scum - Lynched Day Four

8233177659_3b7890311c_t.jpg

Ginny (Captain Genaro) - Town - Killed Day Five

8234239778_5199153267_t.jpg

Penny (VolcanicPanik) - Town - Lynched Day Five

8234240116_dae86e0271_t.jpg

Carl (CallMePie) - Town - Killed Night Five

8233177855_ceb31d06b2_t.jpg

Mike (Bob) - Town - Lynched Day Six

So we lynched 2 townies in 2 days; we suck!ir rather they sucked at being town!!

Where does that leave us? We know we killed 4 scum and 1 "founder"; that as others pointed out likely leaves only 1 or 2 scum let's work together today and close this case once and for all.

I have 2 things I would like clarifications on:

1) why has there been no night kill again; has someone used a block/protect action? If so please come froward and indicate ( through a trusted person maybe) who was tour target, this may help us find the attacker. Could we see a conversion? Could the cult be alive and well?

2) We have had discussions in private about the sibling business and I would like to hear more from everyone in this subject. What puzzles me is the possible relation between both sibling, reading up on it, it would appear that there are 2 possibilities; a scum-town pair (lovers) or a

Town-town pair (siblings) wht do you all think is he more likely?

Addeddum:

tour = your target

Could we see = could we be seeing

Triple post

Addebdum = addendum

@&$*%ing phone!

Hmmm, no kill last night, that is interesting. Seems we were wrong about Mike... :sad:

Neigh I want some apples! :wub: Amy, get me some please oh please?

Sorry, Mike! :cry_sad:

OK, kids. I'm waiting on Night Action results to come in to piece together what we know. The night should have produced some results.

No kill again? I think we're circling in on our last scum here :sweet:

I have 2 things I would like clarifications on:

Feeling eager to sound helpful today Dave? You haven't exactly shown much of that previously? :tongue:

Hmmm. Unfortunately, making the next call is going to rest heavily on Oscar's shoulders. There are others who are quiet, but they are supposedly doing behind the scenes work with Oscar, so I'm not as comfortable calling them out for being lazy.

I really hope some useful results come in... And being that there was no kill, there's a chance of that.

Hrmm, I thought we really had something with Mike. I suppose now we wait to hear who was blocked, and give them what for. We have to be getting close now, today could be the last day, lads.

Neigh I want some apples! :wub: Amy, get me some please oh please?

But of course, here you go! :grin:

So, we have two people blocked last night and a kill did not occur. We're waiting on verification on Bunsen from the most likely of the two suspects.

SNIP

Feeling eager to sound helpful today Dave? You haven't exactly shown much of that previously? :tongue:

I have not been as active as I would have liked during the holidays but now I'm back!!! I have stated before, and it was backed up by the Hog, that I was helpful behind the scene and was instrumental in outing Daisy a scum.

@ Oscar; 2 blocks!; one if those is almost guaranteed to have been from an attempted kill; good job!

We also had a very likely kill target protected last night. We're waiting on a result from Bunsen to help verify what last night's results could mean.

Well this is peachy. I thought Bob wasn't scum, but the evidence seemed to point to it. I definitely think one of those who got blocked was scum and I also think that we may be up against a godfather. I'm pretty sure at this point that almost everyone with a role has either been confirmed in some way, and those without have been investigated. This is aggravating, but I guess we're up against one last, persistent scum that got passed our net, but swam into a barrel. :sceptic:

I, too, am disappointed that Mike wasn't one of our final scummy horse-killers. I guess we'll go off last night's action results again, but I can't believe we haven't cleaned this up yet. Who still isn't confirmed? Well I guess we'll find out, but I thought it was down to Mike, Sara, and a few others yesterday.

Ok so if I get this right, the killer is either on of the two blocked persons or he targeted the protected person. Let's hope he is one of the two blocked guys. That would slim down our options tremendously!

Rather quiet in here... :look: We must be close now, we've cleared a lot of people. Got those night action results for us Oscar?

Neigh!

I am waiting for the results as well. We don't have much to deal with other than that.

Got those night action results for us Oscar?

You worthless piece of...I sure do! Why don't you just lay on your lazy megablocks and eat apples all day? :hmpf:

So, the good news is that everybody is Town. :wacko: We have every player now verified one way or another. Ready for this?

Fred - verified by Sara, found an item that verifies his claim.

Sara - verified by Bunsen's investigation

Billie - verified by the Hider

Katie - investigate by me, confirmed by Night Action results

Patty - confirmed by Katie and Cece found an item that verifies her claim.

Cece - confirmed by Bunsen and Rowlf

Amy - verified by Bunsen, confirmed by Night Action results

Wild Dragon - verified by Beeker, confirmed by Night Action results

Dansmith - verified by Beeker, confirmed by Night Action results

Me - verified by Rowlf, Bunsen and twice by Beeker now

Jimmy - confirmed by Night Action results

Dave - verified by Bunsen

That's everybody. Jimmy and Fred have never been technically investigated but they've been verified by other means. It appears to me that we've "cleared" a Godfather. The good news there is that there is no other Scum then and we have just the one left to deal with.

So, paranoid as I can be, I felt the need to verify Rowlf (or is it Fozzie?) the damn jailkeeper :wacko:. I wanted to verify Rowlf last night as we were tying up all the other loose ends so we had Fozzie (the JOAT) watch the person Rowlf was targeting (who is my favorite suspect, by the way) and saw Rowlf doing exactly what he said he'd be doing but also saw someone else targeting this person. So, we're looking into it. Previously, this person claimed to have no Action, so we'll see what happens.

We're waiting to hear back from this person about why they were seen in a Watcher result...

A lot of the Town Muppets are concerned about the possibility of a Cult, still. I don't think we're up against that. Just the fact that we've seen the "Founder" specifically lynched makes me think that he was never able to successfully convert. The most likely candidates for being Cult members have been confirmed and have worked hard for the Town. It seems that our God is following the Scriptures pretty closely and a Cult is done when it's leader is killed. I highly doubt there would be more after the "Founder" has been removed.

It is typical for the Town to come up with crazy theories after a couple of bad lynches, but let's not lose track. We dropped four Scum in a row and even though it's awful that we lost four Townies after that, we rid ourselves of suspicious characters who could possibly get in the way of us finding the real Scum. I really think this will be our last Scum. There's only one reason I could think of someone trying to target this person and it would be to kill them. They make a very good kill target. Luckily, the person was under scrutiny and targeted by the jailkeeper. While we thought we were blocking the last killer, we may have inadvertently protected the last killer's target.

Anyway, I'm exhausted. As soon as we hear back from this person, I'll report the results or their name for a lynch. :thumbup:

Is the hider still around? Their verifications are better than a cop's one. I'd appreciate it to know all cleared by them... If you can without giving their identity away.

And by the sound of it, you've caught the last scumbum. Claiming no action, then being caught using one? That's a paddling if I ever heard one.

Everyone is Town? Ok we're done here! :tongue:

It might be worth wile to make a list of people of whom the alliance is with out a doubt town as a result by a hider is indeed more accurate than a result from a cop who doesn't get to find the Godfater.

Is the hider still around? Their verifications are better than a cop's one. I'd appreciate it to know all cleared by them... If you can without giving their identity away.

Yes. I'd like to put all the Actions together so everybody can see what happened every night. That'll take a little time and I've got important hedgehog business to attend to. Eating lettuce and whatnot. Once I'm done with that, I'll put it together and then obsess over it and get paranoid and think 1000 times how it may hinder us or that I'd be saying too much, etc. then eventually post it. :blush:

Still waiting to hear back. Hopefully by the time my lettuce is down, we'll have an idea of what this person is saying who was caught targeting the other person (:wacko:) and I can probably just give you the name at that point and we'll lynch them. :laugh: I can't see there being a good reason.

I know not to go looking for hints in the pictures but am I the only one who seems to think the title of the day is hinting towards two scumbags being among us townies?

I stopped looking for meaning in the day titles when I saw the words "Flagpole Sitta". :wacko:

I stopped looking for meaning in the day titles when I saw the words "Flagpole Sitta". :wacko:

:rofl:

So can we lynch our suspect yet? :grin: I doubt you'll ever get anything interesting out of said person...

:rofl:

So can we lynch our suspect yet? :grin: I doubt you'll ever get anything interesting out of said person...

Alright, I guess it's about time we come out with the results. I, Fozzie, (the scum already know who I am because of Scumba or Daisy or whatever, so it doesn't matter at this point, plus, we should be lynching the last scum today, so even if my identity wasn't already known it shouldn't matter much at this point) used my 1x Tracker ability on Rowlf's jailblock target because Oscar wanted to confirm that Rowlf was actually what he/she claimed to be, and I saw Sara also targeting that target. Naturally I was rather confused, as A. Sara had already been investigated as Town, and B. She claimed not to have an action. I've spoken with Oscar, who confirmed that Sara did not claim an action to him, and I spoke to Sara, who told me that she had No Night Action. It's obvious that she's lying. So, without further adieu, I will Vote: Sara (TheBoyWonder) and be done with this! :grin:

I'm with you Danny :grin:. Sara must be the godfather.

Vote: Sara (TheBoyWonder)