Sign in to follow this  
Alex the Great

Traveller's Refuge

Here is my embassy in Avalonia countryland. It is built and managed by Niels Ericson and his men. It is used to improve trade with Avalonia. Is also for those who seek refuge while wandering through this country.

Due to no natural light, the pics are quite bad. I shall take better pictures of it soon! C&C welcome. :classic:

012.jpg

010.jpg

023.jpg

014.jpg

025.jpg

009.jpg

Edited by Alex the Great

I like the design of the building itself. I have tried to do something similar before and just can't seem to get it looking right. I also like the wall and how it's got strange angles and such, as if they did have to build it in a foriegn land and were not able to just clear space wherever they wanted.

:classic:

I was going to wait for new photos, but wanted to comment so I don't forget.

Thanks for the kind words :classic: , but I haven't been at my house during the day...so I haven't had any natural light to take photos. But since it's the weekend tomorrow I shall be able too.

Nice integration of the curve and angled alignment of the house. I really like the palisade watchtower too.

I like the house and the watchtower. The design of the wall is very neat. How did you do the walkways (or whatever they're called, my mind is running at half-capacity presently) on the walls? I don't recognize the pieces.