It has a cruelty factor of 12,5/10 so that's good, and I think your guillotine looks pretty good and realistical as well, so you get a
from me for this one!
There are some concerns I have though.
1) ANACHRONISM !!! The guillotine was discovered in 1792 !It wasn't used often in the Caribbean, and not before 1826 according to my sources. The contest entries should take place between 1500 and 1800, which is the primary reason there aren't any others in the contest I think.
Maybe you could convert it into a
BUT: don't worry to much about this, I think it is allowed anyway.
2) Add some realistical movement to the pirate that is standing next to the guillotine.
3) Do you have any better faces for the pirate and the errr...chopped off head? These are just so "standard".
4) You must choose which pictures we are supposed to rate, we can't rate them all.
5) Tiling the little baseplate would be fine I think. Maybe you could try it and see how it looks?
Non-brick related advise:
1) Deeplink your pics. This is a lot easier for us. Remember the guidelines concerning this!
2) Watch your grammar: eg. "exicution" should be execution.
Keep building and having fun! I like your work.
Edited by zorro3999, 13 October 2008 - 10:27 PM.