Mafia Sunset - Confirmation and Discussion

11895468354_a1fb349b2d_o.png

~~~

14169526650_3951aab044_o.png

June 5th, 1985

The Malone Estate, Puesta Del Sol, Nocturno Island

Mid-afternoon

14169469168_885b0d22f9_o.png

Colin Malone leads the family's esteemed guests from inside the house out to the pool, where Bernard, the family's patriarch, is waiting for them.

"And here we have the yard, with the ancient Nocturno ruins right behind you. Stay out of those, they're pretty spooky!" Colin chirps, chipper as a nice little tour guide.

14169434619_18722fa8af_o.jpg

Suddenly, the ever-dramatic Bebe Theodora Jefferson strikes a pose against the railing, her cape flowing in the breeze.

"Calvin, dear, make sure you get good pics of this!" she says in her high pitched falsetto. Her obedient photographer, Calvin Normandeau happily obliges, snapping a few shots of the model, the flash blaring on her face in the summer sun.

14355240854_3083e3d6eb_o.jpg

"Alright, alright, that's enough now!" Bernard Malone chuckles as he saunters in from the poolside, a martini in hand.

Everyone turns to look at their host, quieting down.

14356114725_67914c3c2a_o.jpg

"My friends, it's so good to see you all! Allow me to welcome you to my humble abode; make yourselves right at home - really, these boys will clean up after you, ahaha." Bernard chuckles, gesturing to the boys in waiters' uniforms. "These are my strong sons - you've already met this rascal here, Colin."

Colin gives a corny wave, grinning a toothy grin, "Hey, how's it going?"

"And then this is my younger son, Thomas..." Bernard continues.

"Please, I prefer Tam." The younger boy asserts succinctly. It's obvious that he does not want to talk to anyone.

"Now, let's introduce you to the rest of the team!"

14354555022_3de92d6c50_o.jpg

"These lazy booze-hounds over here are my right-hand men - I don't know what I'd do without 'em! They run the family business in major cities across the Western Hemisphere, from New York, to Vegas, to Puesta del Sol - this very island."

14169622927_940dfd19a1_o.jpg

The already oiled-up city bosses wave their drunken hellos, welcoming Bernard's guests to the estate.

Tiffany shrieks in the background: "Ooooopeeeennnn Baaaaaar!!!!" as she pours herself another drink.

14355239284_91b535cedc_o.jpg

"Hey!" shouts a voice from above, "I sure hope y'all aren't forgetting about me!"

14376283313_c614dacf69_o.jpg

Bernard sighs an exasperated sigh laden with pride. "That's Sinclair, the City Boss of Havana. He's like a third son to me!"

14169431499_fe37fa248e_o.jpg

"Damn right I am!" Sinclair shouts as he jumps off of the balcony.

14376284573_5d5b879127_o.jpg

He lands gracefully in a splits. Luckily, however, he remains stoic in the face of crippling groin pain.

14354554112_fef45d4478_o.jpg

"I've told you not to do that! You'll break the tile one of these days!" Bernard jokingly scolds, sloshing his drink.

"Aww, come on, Pops!" the boy banters right back, getting up from the treacherous position.

14169722330_19701b4a7a_o.png

"Don't listen to him - y'all are gonna have a real great time here!"

~~~

14169525930_87372ddb0d_o.jpg

Bernard Malone laughs amongst the bathing and partying guests. "I suppose business can wait for tomorrow."

~~~

This is the

The Family

14001015267_f60aeb5b28_o.png Bernard W. Malone - The Malone's Godfather; father of Colin and Tam. - NPC

14001015137_1cc22c8080_o.png Thomas "Tam" Malone - Waiter; son of Bernard and brother of Colin. - NPC

14000960429_c3f56a7e40_o.png Colin Malone - Waiter; son of Bernard and brother of Tam - NPC

The Bosses

14000980490_dec985db6c_o.png Tiffany Knightley - Boss of Boston - Played by Trumpetking

14187597364_2eff59cf56_o.png"Fritz" Fitzgerald McCarthy - Boss of New Brickland - played by fhomess

14185042942_586ff6bcd8_o.png Miguel "The Monster" Teixeira - Boss of El Paso - played by Mencot

14000980550_9b32a8dc5c_o.png Benito Fernandez - Boss of Puesta del Sol - played by Bob

14001015257_86c364bc2f_o.png Alan Vaughan - Boss of Las Vegas - played by adventurer1

14187597724_0971a77c33_o.png Abbot Malone - Boss of New York; nephew of Bernard - played by Adam

The Guests

14187637595_cb1e6002d6_o.png Bebe Theodora Jefferson - Model - played by badboytje88

14001015387_bd385065f2_o.png Jasper Norton - Nuclear Physicist - played by jamesn

14000960679_cf23430792_o.png Katalina Lombard - Rocket Scientist - played by Kristel

14001015347_9d8730c59e_o.png Calvin Normandeau - Bebe's photographer - played by Calanon

14001015327_25d82f868c_o.png Da Shan Feng - Chinese Businessman - played by def (or whatever his name is now)

14187597614_24d8d59417_o.png Mei Zhen Bai - Da Shan's personal attendant - played by Masked Builder

14207763393_00cec07d75_o.png Juan Lupe Hidalgo - Paco's bodyguard - played by jluckhaupt

14187597594_993d2b7737_o.png Paco de Villa VIII - Drug Lord - played by Piratedave84

Reserves

Peanuts

KingoftheZempk

The Rules:

1. Each player has been given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Malones or the FBI. To win the game, the Malones must eradicate all FBI Agents, while the FBI Agents needs to outnumber all other players. Third Parties have their own win conditions, which are outlined in their role PMs.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to execute a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. You may not vote in public, nor are you allowed to pretend to vote in public (through FoS: Character (Player), etc.). Discussion of voting is fine, but attempts to circumvent my rules here will be dealt with very harshly... Voting is mandatory, and should be done via your role PM. Additionally, there will be no public vote tallies, only a tally of how many votes I have, and how many I still need.

4. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. Voting is always open. The day will end when 72 hours have gone up, or if a unanimous vote has been reached (to save time). After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

5. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the Night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following Day.

6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or with anyone else. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

7. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

9. You may not edit your posts.

10. You must post in every Day thread.

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

12. Violation of the above rules will result in a warning on your first offense, and your removal from the game on your second offense (you will be replaced). *

*(Violation of Rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator.)

Benito Fernandez here, and ready to party!

Someone break out the disco ball.

I hope you're all ready to find some nasty criminals... *trips* Ahh this Bahhston exclusive is great Tahhm, keep it up.

Hey everybody, I'm Jasper! I'm a nuclear physicist, so I guess that makes me the half-life of the party.

Hi! Katalina Lombard here, proving that you can never have too much blue eye shadow.

Hi! Katalina Lombard here, proving that you can never have too much blue eye shadow.

Holla at ya girl Bebe here for action. Now before my next photoshoot I will need to change my ensemble. I require an all white dressing room with a big dtar on the door and a bowl of all blue m&m's and all purple skittles. #firstclassbird

Da Shen here, but you can just call me Da.

Right behind you love #swagprincess

Ah! *turns around and snaps a picture*

Ah! *turns around and snaps a picture*

You always know how to capture my good angle! Ah who am I kidding you can shoot me from any angle! Honey Booboo aint got noting on me! #Childplease

Howdy Ya'll! Alan is here so.....Let's Get This Party Started!

Everyone seems to be here, so expect the first Day in a few hours!

Just a warning that I will probably be gone for a decent chunk of the first day. I have internet but I'm also going to be decently busy over the next 24 hours or so. I should be able to post, but just a heads-up.

I suggest we lynch Tiffany Knightly first.

Sign in to follow this