Bob

Excalibur TNG: Mafia School Day Two

banner.png

Excalibur TNG: Mafia School

Day Two: Where Silence Has Lease

img_0574.jpg

Isaac Osborne / TheLazyChicken was walking around outside, breaking the rules. He enjoyed walking in the Academy Gardens because they cleared his mind.

img_0575.jpg

"Hello." a mysterious figure said.

"Oh please." Isaac said. "I know what happens when you encounter a night action figure in a Mafia Game. You're even holding a comically large phaser behind you."

img_0576.jpg

"I mean look at that thing, it's huge. You'd think the guns would get smaller in the future!" Isaac continued.

"You're not even going to beg for your life or tell me I'm wrong or anything?" the figure asked.

"Wait, I can do that?"

But it was too late, the figure had already fired his weapon on the maximum setting.

img_0577.jpg

Isaac Osborne / TheLazyChicken was blown apart by the force of the blast. He was no more.

img_0578.jpg

Elsewhere, Emily Goodwin / Dragonfire was pacing the lecture hall looking at the datapad the League of Purists had left behind.

6fi0.png

"Aha!" she exclaimed. "I knew if I looked at this long enough I'd find an answer. I can't wait to tell everyone."

ge98.png

Suddenly, a different figure ran into the room.

"Emily! You've got to hold onto this briefcase for me!" it said.

"What's in it?"

"It's extremely important. The Fleet Admiral himself asked me to guard it, but I've really got to use the bathroom and I don't want to get it dirty."

"Oh boy!" she said.

"I'll be right back. Say, why don't you let me look at this datapad while I'm gone."

"Okay!"

2g2c.png

"I wonder what's inside."

KABOOM!

znm0.png

And that was all that was left of Emily Goodwin / Dragonfire.

hx0b.png

As the students entered the Lounge, they found a surprise. A treestump had appeared where the body of the deceased Admiral was.

k7bn.png

"Students!" she said. "I have important information about my killers!"

img_5954.jpg

Suddenly, the lights turned off!

"Oh no, not again!" she said.

A phaser blast was clearly heard, before someone scrambled and turned the lights back on.

nh61.png

The Treestump of Admiral Nacheyav was no more.

jp96.png

"You're all doing a really bad job." Bob said. "Melinda Fox, Isaac Osborne, and Emily Goodwin were all Loyalists! Try harder today, or else!"

~~~

Players:

Command School:

thompson.jpg

Warren Thompson - Played By: lego3364

Medical School:

powers.jpg

Adam Powers - Played By: jluckhaupt

kennedy.jpg

Greg Kennedy - Played By: Lego Spy

Sciences School:

spencer.jpg

Willie Spencer - Played By: Tohst

lane.jpg

Emma Lane - Played By: vampyre78

Engineering School:

rhodes.jpg

Fred Rhodes - Played By: Adventurer1

yates.jpg

Jeff Yates - Played By: Getdamonkey

Security School:

daniels.jpg

Timothy Daniels - Played By: Calanon

foster.jpg

Jordan Foster - Played By: Comrade Commander

The Dead:

fox.jpg

Melinda Fox - Played By: Xenophobic Monoxide - Voted off Day One, Loyalist

osborne.jpg

Issac Osborne - Played By: TheLazyChicken - Phasered on Night One, Loyalist

goodwin.jpg

Emily Goodwin - Played By: Dragonfire - Blown up on Night One, Loyalist

Reserves:

1) nstickney

Rules:

1) Every player has received their own character. You are either aligned as a Loyalist or the League of Purists. The Loyalists need to eliminate the League of Purists and the League of Purists need to outnumber the town.

2) Every day you will be able to vote for a player. Voting should be done as so: Vote: Character (Player). Unvoting is to be done in the same fashion: Unvote: Character (Player). A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You must vote every day.

3) A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote within the first 24 hours of the day. Once the day is over, you will have 24 hours to send in a night action if this applies to you. Nights will last at most 48 hours. You may not talk about the game outside of the day thread.

4) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6) You are encouraged to role-play in this game. I've provided a bare-bones role for you to flesh out if you wish. With that being said, please do not post out of character in the game thread. You may PM other players, but do so at your own risk.

7) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players, living or dead. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on.

8) Don't edit your posts.

9) You must post in every day thread.

10) Try to be nice to your fellow players. I won't accept overt bullying.

11) Violation of your first rule will result in a 4-vote penalty, your second violation will result in your death. Since this is a Mafia School, I will try to be lenient, but the best lesson can also sometimes be the harshest.

12) If any player asks you to break these rules, report them to me immediately with proof of their violation.

A lesson will be up shortly.

Important Reminder: Dead Mafia Players Tell No Tales! If you're dead, don't post here!

Oh no, the splinters and wood sap are almost as bad as a dead body and blood.....and the Purists are winning!

Emily was obviously targeted because of the methodical way she was looking at things and her suspicions. I think we need to continue to follow her lines of thought. They don't seem like they were 100% right but I know I made mistakes day 1 as well. We just didn't have enough information.

Let's turn this around.

Why did the Admiral turn into a tree stump? Why didn't the others just stay safe in their rooms? I feel bad for not getting to know them better! :( Maybe we could all get some sort of beverage, sit down and start over, try harder, figure this out, look for details small and smaller. :(

Emily was obviously targeted because of the methodical way she was looking at things and her suspicions. I think we need to continue to follow her lines of thought. They don't seem like they were 100% right but I know I made mistakes day 1 as well. We just didn't have enough information.

I'm actually kind of shocked (and thankful) you made it through the night! Had you been eliminated, the potential for mass chaos would have been huge. You've been a great voice of reason so far.

So where do you think things stand right now?

Why did the Admiral turn into a tree stump? Why didn't the others just stay safe in their rooms? I feel bad for not getting to know them better! :( Maybe we could all get some sort of beverage, sit down and start over, try harder, figure this out, look for details small and smaller. :(

Yes I agree, We should sit down and look for details.

P.S. Admiral? If we get voted, shot, blown up, etc. Can we still read these topics if we don't say anything?

P.S. Admiral? If we get voted, shot, blown up, etc. Can we still read these topics if we don't say anything?

Yes, you can of course read the topic.

Well, I'm confused but let's start with some data:

Votes

Issac Osborne ( TheLazyChicken): Melinda Fox

Emily Goodwin ( Dragonfire) : Greg Kennedy

Warren Thompson (Lego3364) : Emily Goodwin

Adam Powers (jluckhaupt) : Melinda Fox

Greg Kennedy ( Lego Spy) : Melinda Fox

Willie Spencer ( Tohst ): Melinda Fox

Melinda Fox ( Xenophobic Monoxide): Greg Kennedy

Emma Lane ( vampyre78) :Adam Powers

Fred Rhodes (Adventurer1): Emma Lane

Jeff Yates( Getdamonkey ) : Willie Spencer

Timothy Daniels ( Calanon) : Adam Powers

Jordan Foster( Comrade Commander): Adam Powers

Names in Green are known loyalists (Town). Names in red are known purists...oh wait...crud.

The two things this tells me is Adam almost got lynched despite the bandwagon backing off of him and two known town people voted for Greg

Please let me know if I messed up any of the votes.

Well, that wasn't a very good night! It would have been nice if we had managed to lynch a Loyalist, but it seems we weren't lucky enough.

Poor Isaac :cry_sad:Got shot with an over-sized phaser.... :tongue:

You seem rather jolly joking about the weapon...

Well, that wasn't a very good night! It would have been nice if we had managed to lynch a Loyalist, but it seems we weren't lucky enough.

I just thought it was funny that Isaac said:

"Oh please." Isaac said. "I know what happens when you encounter a night action figure in a Mafia Game. You're even holding a comically large phaser behind you." and

"I mean look at that thing, it's huge. You'd think the guns would get smaller in the future!" Isaac continued.

What do you mean exactly? We did lynch a loyalist, innocent scared, not sure what to do loyalist. Even though I didn't vote for her I still feel bad. :(

I'm actually kind of shocked (and thankful) you made it through the night! Had you been eliminated, the potential for mass chaos would have been huge. You've been a great voice of reason so far.

So where do you think things stand right now?

Jeff, I don't get it. What you said here makes no sense since you voted to lynch him with no reasons given,

Why is Willie suddenly the voice of reason?

Just to give us a place to start. Emily, who was not only Loyal but targeted during the night, had her list:

My Reads list:

Town

Adam, Jordan and Willie

Null

Tim, Jeff, Warren, Fred

Scum

Isaac, Greg, Melinda

Emma is nullscum so she doesn't fit into any category really.

We know she wasn't perfect as two people on her list of Scum were actually Town.

What do you mean exactly? We did lynch a loyalist, innocent scared, not sure what to do loyalist. Even though I didn't vote for her I still feel bad. :(

I meant purist. :facepalm:

Well, I'm confused but let's start with some data:

Votes

Issac Osborne ( TheLazyChicken): Melinda Fox

Emily Goodwin ( Dragonfire) : Greg Kennedy

Warren Thompson (Lego3364) : Emily Goodwin

Adam Powers (jluckhaupt) : Melinda Fox

Greg Kennedy ( Lego Spy) : Melinda Fox

Willie Spencer ( Tohst ): Melinda Fox

Melinda Fox ( Xenophobic Monoxide): Greg Kennedy

Emma Lane ( vampyre78) :Adam Powers

Fred Rhodes (Adventurer1): Emma Lane

Jeff Yates( Getdamonkey ) : Willie Spencer

Timothy Daniels ( Calanon) : Adam Powers

Jordan Foster( Comrade Commander): Adam Powers

Names in Green are known loyalists (Town). Names in red are known purists...oh wait...crud.

The two things this tells me is Adam almost got lynched despite the bandwagon backing off of him and two known town people voted for Greg

Please let me know if I messed up any of the votes.

this is very helpful, and a great use of your formatting! It's been a terrible couple of days and we need to turn this around.

Look Tim, no need to get mad. Two of us were murdered last night! Rather graphically I might add! We are all upset. I was just checking to make sure it was a mistake.

All information from what was said before is helpful. Why and how did Emily get blown up? What was she doing last night? Adam what do you think?

Look Tim, no need to get mad. Two of us were murdered last night! Rather graphically I might add! We are all upset. I was just checking to make sure it was a mistake.

All information from what was said before is helpful. Why and how did Emily get blown up? What was she doing last night? Adam what do you think?

I'm at a loss at the moment, until the end of day 1 I was highly suspicious of Emily but then she turned it around, only to get killed. Currently, I have nothing. I think the voting record could lend some clues.

Just to give us a place to start. Emily, who was not only Loyal but targeted during the night, had her list:

We know she wasn't perfect as two people on her list of Scum were actually Town.

Which is why that list is a terrible place to start.

No one should have a free pass. This is not an accusation against Willie BUT it is a reminder that he could be scum.

Admiral? How the heck did the Admiral's body turn into a tree stump?

It's a joke gag from a previous game of mine. I wouldn't look too much into it.

It's a joke gag from a previous game of mine. I wouldn't look too much into it.

Ok Thanks for telling me. I was reading and then I read that part.... I was like Tree stump! What da Heck!?!?!

So what were Isaac and Emily onto that got them targeted? Emily had her list, and was very active. She also noticed what she claimed was a scum vote. What about Isaac?

So what were Isaac and Emily onto that got them targeted? Emily had her list, and was very active. She also noticed what she claimed was a scum vote. What about Isaac?

Emma, Jordon since your both so quite what's your take on all this?

Isaac I have no Idea, Emily seemed to jump on people really hard if they suggested something about her. Which would make her look like scum.