Bob

Excalibur TNG: Mafia School Sign Ups

banner.png

Excalibur: The New Generation Mafia School

Story

After the disaster on the United Earth Navy (U.E.N.) flagship Excalibur, in which fanatics from the League of Purists killed the Captain of the vessel and began systematically murdering the crew of the ship, interest in space exploration was stymied. The United Earth ceased recruitment into its navy by shutting down the United Earth Naval Academy, but, after a few years, recruitment has been opened up again, and new recruits are attending the Academy once again.

However, the League of Purists, with dwindling numbers and support, has launched a last ditch effort to sabotage Earth's journey into the stars, by sending its own recruits to the Academy. This is where our story begins.

~~~

Hello, and welcome to Excalibur: The New Generation Mafia School! You might be asking yourself some questions right now, but I'd like to add to that and ask some questions as well!

1) Have you ever been in a Mafia School or Mafia game before?

2) If yes, please state why you'd like to sign up for another Mafia School. If no, please type "not applicable"

3) Will you be available for the entire duration of this game?

4) Do you promise to not critique or insult my photography?

5) If we were in the future, what position would you like to serve on a starship? Why?

Some Brief Notes:

- I'm looking for 16 players, and a few reservists as well just in case.

- I will be giving preferential treatment to newcomers. If you've been in a Mafia School before and passed, please give someone else a chance. You may still sign up, but you probably won't be picked unless there's space.

- If you have any questions at all, please send me a message at any time. I'd be happy to help you.

- Make sure you really can devote all your attention to this game before signing up!

Yeah! Finally! I have been waiting for this all month long!

1) No, I have never been to a Mafia School.

2)Not Applicable

3)Yes.

4) I promise. I think I know why you are asking that question...

5) I would like to be the pilot or the assistant because piloting a starship sounds like a lot of fun! :grin:

I can't wait! :classic:

No

2) If yes, please state why you'd like to sign up for another Mafia School. If no, please type "not applicable"

not applicable

yes

yes, but I'll cringe

5) If we were in the future, what position would you like to serve on a starship? Why?

The stowaway. No official duties except not getting caught. Perfect for mafia.

1. No

2. Not Applicable

3. Yes

4. Yes (mine wouldn't be much better!)

5. Engineer, science officer or similar role. Edit -- This sort of technical/analytical role would be my ideal job on a starship!

Looking forward to joining in one of these games, lurked for too long!

Edited by vampyre78

Sign-Ups!

I'm a bit busy at the moment, so can you hold a spot for me? I'll be able to answer the questions later. :-)

1) I have never been in a Mafia School.

2) Not Applicable

3) Yes

4) Of course not! :wink:

5) A Gunner :devil:

Edited by Lego Spy

Yeeeeesssss! This sounds great! I love anything space.

1. No, I have never been in Mafia School.

2. Not Applicable

3. Yes.

4. Yes. I'm worse, trust me.

5. Chief Engineer, or Captain. Both sound fun with the right amount of excitement, personal reward, accountability, and stress all mixed

in a single day of work.

1) No, never on Eurobricks. I have played on MafiaScum though.

2) Not applicable

3) I'll be available until August.

4) Yes, I promise.

5) Gunner, if there is one. If not, some kind of high-ranking officer.

1. Yes, I was in mafia school

2. I was lynched day 1, so I failed. I'm hoping to hit day 2 this time.

3. Yes, even if I go past day 1.

4. Yes, my photography is terrible so I'm not going to nitpick others.

5. I'm the guy trying to make things run smoothing and basically cleaning up messes. It makes the hero hate me, but also saves your life. Speaking of Ceti Alpha 6, did you remember to send a follow up team for those guys you stranded there to check on them? I told you I heard on NPR there was some unusual activity in that sector that may have shifted orbits of planets. You don't want some hapless science expedition to run across those guys and get earbugs or something.

-Tohst

Sign-Ups!

I'm a bit busy at the moment, so can you hold a spot for me? I'll be able to answer the questions later. :-)

I can't hold a spot until you've answered the questionnaire. You've got a week, though.

I can't hold a spot until you've answered the questionnaire. You've got a week, though.

I just updated the post. :classic:

I have been checking in most every day for a school...thank you!

1) Have you ever been in a Mafia School or Mafia game before? Nope, I've sure been waiting though!

Umm...not applicable

Yes

Umm... :wink:

The entertainment, I am a bit of a musician.

Thanks LegoSpy. You had to take the position I wanted. By the way, don't edit your posts in Mafia. It gets you violations.

Thanks LegoSpy. You had to take the position I wanted. By the way, don't edit your posts in Mafia. It gets you violations.

Every ship needs more than one gunner! :wink:

And, yes, I know. It is only the sign-up thread though.

Bob, if it comes down to it (if the fifth question actually determines it in some way), make Dragonfire a gunner and me someone else, as he did take the spot first.

(And on my sign-up post, I read the fourth question wrong. Just replace what I said with, "Of course." :-))

Bob, if it comes down to it (if the fifth question actually determines it in some way), make Dragonfire a gunner and me someone else, as he did take the spot first.

Spoiler Alert: There is no Gunner Character.

1) No, I have never been to a Mafia School.

2)Not Applicable

3)Yes.

4) I Promise

5) Comm officer

Yay, finally!

1) Nope, first time!

2) Not Applicable

3) I'm 98% sure that I can will be available for the entire game.

4) If the photos have color, I'll be impressed. :laugh:

5) Uh, I guess the guy who fixes the robot... or the robot itself... wait, how is that even possible?

As there is no gunner, can I be a scientist/engineer/officer?

You can't choose your character, but the change in answer is duly noted.

Bob, just curious from your banner, are you from Lexington, Ky or is that only the name of your lego town. I live near Lexington so curiousity got the best of me.

Bob, just curious from your banner, are you from Lexington, Ky or is that only the name of your lego town. I live near Lexington so curiousity got the best of me.

The name Lexington came from a mystery I hosted, which is situated in California. Myself, I have never even been to Kentucky.

The name Lexington came from a mystery I hosted, which is situated in California. Myself, I have never even been to Kentucky.

Gotcha, just curious. Well, if you ever come this way Lexington, Ky is a very nice place :wink:

1.) never done a game on Eurobricks, and thus no school. However, I have played on other sites.

2.) not applicable

3.) yes, pending any unforeseen instances

4.) I will not critique your photography in the forums

5.) bridge officer (power, intelligence, and insight into ship operations) and/or security (power, weapons, and access to the all areas)

Edited by Comrade Commander