Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

EB News Presents: Captain Green Hair!

(First in the new TV-without-pictures format of EB News, just think of it as theatre of the mind!)

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News Presents. I'm your host, imperialshadows and cub reporter Staudie will be bringing you an upclose look at Captain Green Hair *whispers* Geez, don't get quite THAT up close, he's got green hair and he smells like seaweed... :-X *coughs*

On that note, let's get started!

Q. Why the name and the Lack of a sigfig? (PS - Good time to unveil your sigfig)

A. Harr, the story of me name be here: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...username&st=150

Me does not have the lack of sigfig, just good pictures of it... but it can be seen HERE

He really thinks he's a pirate, doesn't he? People and their odd beliefs. Stop looking at me like that. I was born in 1817 and you can't convince me otherwise. >:-(

Q. How long have you collected lego?

A. Harr, it was the year 1763 i believe, came upon a blue ship, it was made out of a very odd material, it wasn't wood..... later i learned it is named ABS. When i plundered it, i found some small pieces of the hull stored in a room.

First i thought it was for repairs, but it was not that....i discovered that i could put the pieces together and make MOCS... i've been building ever since!

1763. Well, it's nice to finally have someone around here that's older than me.

Q. So... Why Is your hair green? Do Goats often try to eat it?

A. Yargh, it's those bloody weeds mate, goats do not, but my monkey can be really irritating harrr!

This is a family show, put that thing away! :-$

Q. What is your favourite Set? (Say top 3)

A. The black seas barracuda, the imperial trading post and the Metroliner...still don't know how it works, some strange string of rigging is hanging out yarr..

I still don't know how Staudie works, such as it is.

Q. What is your Favourite Theme?

A. Yarrggh, imperial soldiers, so i can plunder their ships and hang them from my mast harrr!

Q. I don't see your ship... Captain?

A. Here use me spyglass.....harrr

Q. Best In Real Life Lego Moment?

A. The completion of the Denise: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=112101

Q. Best Eb Moment?

A. Harr, i'm planning to stay a little while, so many good moments will follow...harr do have a lot of fun reading comics and so yargh!

Q. If you could design a cutom set, what would it be? Whatever you want. No "Wack a EB member" Sets please.

A. A cutom set??? And what might that be my friend??

Everytime I've had to edit his question to 'custom', I've waited for someone to ask him what the hell he's talking about. Thank you Captain!

Q. Have you met Any Members Here?. If So Can you describe them to us?

A. Harr, i have....when i was in my cabin, going trough my unsorted bricks, i found Hinckley.. Did drink too much rum that night, Harrr!

I swear I'm not going to ask if he was in the closet. I swear I'm not going to. ;-)

Q. So You Gots a Lair? Cmon! Every Pirate has to hide his l00t somewhere!

A. Harr, yes, good idea, will work on that harr!

Q. Whache Theink of me Pirate Impression, Maytie? *Bribes Him with rum to get better results that he did with *CENSORED to not reveal another interview in the works*

A. Burp, good rum! Gimme some more mate! *y* Gulp, what would theink mean me sailor?

I can't even comment on this one. :-|

Q. What would you say is your best moc yet?

A. My flagship, which is almost finished.......(to be continued)

Much like Staudie's career.

Q. Is there any message you would like to share with the rest of EB?

A. Keep building, no matter what others might say or think!

Q. What is your favourite (Real) Ship?

A. The VOC ship the Amsterdam, yarr i'll steel it some time eye? >:-)

Q. Am I annoying? Oh and can I get a part time job on your ship? :-$

A. No you be not annoying, otherwise you walk the plank savvy?

Fill out this application form and we'll see. Yargh!

The booze really must be kicking in now. Oh yes, please do hire him, he'll be on your last nerve in no time and off mine for a while. Be sure to take your swim trunks junior. >:-)

Q. Who should we Interview Next?

A. Maybe the story of Santa Claus would be nice, seeing it is the time of the year eye?

Yep, that cues the end of the interview. Once the interviewee is sloshed enough to think that we're interviewing fat stalkers in red suits next, our work is done.

Thanks everyone for tuning in, I'm imperialshadows, this is Staudie the suck up wannabe-pirate reporter and our special guest was Captain Green Hair!

Please be sure to tune in next week when we'll take a fascinating and revealing look at *signal dies*

Suck-up Wanna be Pirate? Dont push your luck.

*n* *notes to self - Accidentaly run Shadows over*

Stader

Edited by Stauder

If that's a hint, cuz, I'll be very angry. >:-( >:-)

JK!

Another wacky interview. You guys must be bonkers to do do many.

We alredy have 5 more done :-P .

And no, shadows int nuts. I am, I do the interviews, he just preps it for posting and posts it ;-)

Stauder

These interviews are classic it really is an ingenious idea to say the least! X-D

As the french would say: Le well done! ;-)

Don't worry Major Avak.

Some people here have a little different form of humor. But they are not dangerous :-) :-D

Ahoy maties, this could be the most random one yet... :-$

I liked it, anyway.

I have a feeling people on this board are very strange.....and this is proof.

Oh don't wor....oh wait, we are. I gotta tell you guys, these things are usually weird, and so was this one. But I like it nevertheless! *y*

I have a feeling people on this board are very strange.....and this is proof.

I hope you were calling me strange too :-$

Boy that'd be awesome to be a strange phred.

Those aren't very common in these parts ;-)

BTW, where's the Cap'n? *pirate*

P

Edited by phred

Harr, the captain's right here, some story ey?

Still i would have liked to sit in that bubblebath with some hot chicks and kill that pike dude with me blade yargh!

Cap'n, you must have had a lot of rum right before (and during *wacko* ) that interview :-D

P

Cap'n, you must have had a lot of rum right before (and during *wacko* ) that interview :-D

P

Err yes, i brought some to the studio, they only had crystal champagne, but i'm not some girly rapper yargh!

... but i'm not some girly rapper yargh!

Exactly why you weren't invited to the hot tub ;-)

(oh, and tremble in fear ... this is my 1000th post)