Sign in to follow this  
Norrington

[Brick Flick] We're Knights of the round table!

Very nice! That person must've used a lot of images, it was so smooth!

What was with that black visor at the start and end? Didn't look like anything lego ever made...

its a custom pece made by "Little Armoury.com"

also this animation was made specificly for the monty python special edition dvd.

also this animation was made specificly for the monty python special edition dvd.

That's odd...I thought I had all LA accessories (besides the sheath, which I'd kill for). Do you have a better picture of it?

This is a good film I've seen countless times before *y* . It's really good. Anyway, a background on SpiteYourFace Productions. Well, they are, obviously, a fillming studio that have done some other movies. They did their Lego films off of Lego authority. Meaning TLC sponsored them. Besides other films, they've mad this one, and "The Han Solo Affair" which is very funny I might add :-D . I've been looking everywhere for this movie, even on the site, but I could never download, now I have one X-D . Thanks Commadore for the link.

Your quite welcome Mr. Scouts. Do you still think i should be exacuted for saying phes should get plastic surgery for safty purposes? :-P

Also, this video use to be on Lego's website, years back when the Movie Maker Kit came out, there were also a few Indiana Jones style movies up on Lego's website.

I remember a little text box saying that "these videos were made by professionals to inspire"

I remember watching it numerous times. I thought it was awesome. It still is!

That's odd...I thought I had all LA accessories (besides the sheath, which I'd kill for). Do you have a better picture of it?

The visor and mace were not made by the Little Armory.

Ben

ten it might have been Red Bean's from MCN

Nope, these are not fan created accessories.

Ben

Yeah, I got that special edition DVD, now they got a damned special special edition DVD! Not only is it the 2 discs but also comes with a CD with music from the film and trailers! GAAAAH! ;-)

hmm..well made movie, but I actually didn't like it.. I do love legos but I just don't like monty python.. It sucks actually *n* yeah , yeah somebody is gonna say to me: "you don't have any sense of humor", but I do.. I like different kind of humor :-P

yeah , yeah somebody is gonna say to me: "you don't have any sense of humor", but I do.. I like different kind of humor :-P

You bet your sweet patotie i will! *Slaps miles on back of the head* Whatcha matta wich you? :-D

You bet your sweet patotie i will! *Slaps miles on back of the head* Whatcha matta wich you? :-D

Everything...

You should watch the movie. It's hilarious, I wish I had it. I suppose I could use that money for...no, it's for lego!

i think we have an obvious fan amongst us ;-) . I love when king aurthur says "no. on second thought, let's not go to camelot, it's a silly place." You know sometimes i like to think of the pirate forum as this sort of camelot. They're always singing and dancing, drinking grog and arguing over what colonial british and french soldiers wore and making their little torso stickers. Lets not forget how often they revise their banners as well. *pirate*

did anyone notice the guy banging the pariot on the desk??? *wacko* what the!

I'm not sure but I believe the parrot is dying, and not being smacked on the desk...