Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 40

I couldn't believe it when I checked the previous chapter, and saw that it's been three months since the last update! Yikes. Sorry about that. Work + wife + three kids = one busy Joebot.

In case you forgot what was going on (and why wouldn't you, in three months?), the gang is fighting against the evil super-genius Crankshaft. This chapter wraps up the "Old Timers" story arc. As always thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!

chapter40teaser.jpg

I was just checking for up-dates on the Unlikely Society site yesterday. :laugh:

It was a nice read. Thanks for keeping this up, Joebot!

It's good to see you back! I always enjoyed a good read of your comics as it is a good form of relief to enjoy the flow of your comics. Great to see this new update. :sweet:

Had to read through the entire comic again to refresh my memory. 2 hours well-spent! :laugh: The effects you're using are turning out very well, and the stories are always a good read. I like how you divide everything into chapters, it organizes the whole thing a lot better. Good work, I'm looking forward to the next one. :thumbup:

Glad I got a chance to catch up. Always top notch work! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Hey, thanks for reading! I'm glad the horribly long delay between chapters was of benefit to someone. Hey, maybe that'll be my excuse from now on ... I INTENTIONALLY took three months to produce the next chapter so people could have time to catch up!

All of which is my round-about way of saying that chapter 41 still isn't done.

Hey, thanks for reading! I'm glad the horribly long delay between chapters was of benefit to someone. Hey, maybe that'll be my excuse from now on ... I INTENTIONALLY took three months to produce the next chapter so people could have time to catch up!

All of which is my round-about way of saying that chapter 41 still isn't done.

With a wife, two little Lego maniacs, work and other stuff I am a AFOL that is AWOL from most Lego forums for long periods of time, so I feel your pain. I can't imagine how the daily comic guys keep pace.

Also, yours is like getting a comic book in a guys hand, I grew up on comic books so it makes me feel like a kid again.