• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

#1 Zepher

Zepher

• Green!

Member: 3241

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:23 AM

Posted Image

"M'am, please m'am open up.  I just want to have tea, that's all."  Said the first figure.  "Shouldn't you be making lunch anyway?"

"Oh, it's you.  I thought it was that dreadful... nevermind.  I'll move the crates.  I blocked the door.  He was around just a few minutes ago."  Said a voice from behind the door.

Posted Image

"Got you!"  Shouted the second figure happily.  The first figure crumpled to the ground.

Posted Image

"Now, I'll just wait for her to open up, and I'll finally get to talk to her!"

Posted Image

"Oh, not you again!  I thought it was... go away!"

SLAM

"Stupid crazy poison toting tea server."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

"I don't understand!"  Shouted Jimmy.  "Why would you-"

"No!  Why would you be lazy enough to not save people's lives.  It would have cost you a few minutes at the most.  And now people are dead.  Becuase of you."

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Rotten darn... oh, hello Jimmy, didn't see you there.  Resting before lun- ANOTHER DEATH!"

Posted Image

The Father was called from his room.

"Yep, he's certainly gone.  I simply pray for his soul."

The others are slowly alerted to the news, excluding Morrison, who is groggy and out of sorts.

IF YOU DID NOT GET A RESULT FROM A NIGHT ACTION, THAT MEANS YOU WERE NOT DISTURBED!

Cast of Characters:
Posted ImageLord Athranhart (A Lord) - Striker
Posted ImageMme. Florance (World Famous Chef) - Zapper Brick
Posted ImageCheif Morrison (Cheif of Police) - Adam JimButcher
Posted ImageSrgt. Johnson (Retired Army Srgt.) - Miccacol88
Posted ImageAmelia Warhog (Famous Fighter Pilot) - Hewkii9
Posted ImageProf. Rudy (Prof.) - Bob the Construction Man
Posted ImageRex Harbor (Party Man) - Eskallon
Posted ImageFather Clarance (Priest) - Draggy
Posted ImageJimmy Thacher (Matinacne Man) - Ricecraker
Posted ImageThomas Baker (Lawyer) - ImpShadows
Posted ImageLord Gregor (Lord) - Zepher

Posted Image

Reserves
-Commander Flash
-YG-49
-Big Cam

Best of luck!

Lord Lawrence Boomingham

&

Lil' Zepher In Mafia School

#2 Dragonator

Dragonator

• Blurry? No! Furry? Who knows?

Member: 2052

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:37 AM

My goodness, another death, and in the middle of the day too! What is the world coming to, I ask! Is there really a violent criminal amongst us? I shall pray for Jimmy's soul. :sadnew:

Thomas, what do you think of this latest event? I do wonder what the black figure meant about Jimmy being too lazy to save people's lives. There is certainly more to this than meets the eye...

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum

#3 JimBee

JimBee

• Bubbler

Member: 2436

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:48 AM

Hmm, this is disturbing. It's hard to tell from the photographs, but it looks like one person tried to talk to the person in the room, but third knocked out the first (both outside).

And now Jimmy is dead... terrible.  :hmpf_bad: It sounded like he could protect others at night, too.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 53-year-old male imp Chi Monk in the Heroica RPG

Currently playing Jerry Bergeron in Red Menace Mafia
Stats | Bio

#4 Shadows

Shadows

• Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.

Member: 1558

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:33 AM

View PostDragonator, on Oct 1 2009, 10:37 PM, said:

Thomas, what do you think of this latest event? I do wonder what the black figure meant about Jimmy being too lazy to save people's lives. There is certainly more to this than meets the eye...
It's most disturbing. If Jimmy was entrusted with the ability to protect people and failed to do so, one has to wonder what he was really up to.

View PostJimButcher, on Oct 1 2009, 10:48 PM, said:

It's hard to tell from the photographs, but it looks like one person tried to talk to the person in the room, but third knocked out the first (both outside).
I was the person who tried to speak to Mme. Florence, but her obvious guilt drove her to lock the door. Morrison, the corrupt cop, interrupted and she was going to let him in, since obviously they are working together somehow, but I hit him in the head with a barrel. Imagine my surprise when a large ruby dropped out of his pocket and onto the ground.

*holds out a large ruby*

See? It's amazing! I told you, this place is filled with treasure, and I think he knows where it is!

I want to search 'Cheif' Morrison's room, right now, and I'd like some assistance with it for safety.

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

#5 Dragonator

Dragonator

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:38 AM

View PostShadows, on Oct 2 2009, 08:33 PM, said:

I want to search 'Cheif' Morrison's room, right now, and I'd like some assistance with it for safety.
I would be happy to help sir, we must get to the bottom of this mystery immediately! I am opposed to breaching the individuals right to privacy as laid down by our Lord, but if he is up to no good, then I guess we are justified in looking around.

Who would have thought, a corrupt police officer! How very unusual and quite mind-boggling. We are meant to be able to put our trust in the law, but rather, the law is stealing precious rubies behind our back...

Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum

#6 Zapper Brick

Zapper Brick

• Another fan of the wet pants

Member: 6112

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:01 PM

View PostShadows, on Oct 2 2009, 08:33 AM, said:

It's most disturbing. If Jimmy was entrusted with the ability to protect people and failed to do so, one has to wonder what he was really up to.

I was the person who tried to speak to Mme. Florence, but her obvious guilt drove her to lock the door. Morrison, the corrupt cop, interrupted and she was going to let him in, since obviously they are working together somehow, but I hit him in the head with a barrel. Imagine my surprise when a large ruby dropped out of his pocket and onto the ground.

*holds out a large ruby*

See? It's amazing! I told you, this place is filled with treasure, and I think he knows where it is!

Speak with me. Hah, what a lie. You were going to kill me, and you know it. Jimmy? He's DEAD! This place is getting more than a little creepy. I suspect that Morrison may have stolen that there rudy to pay off debts, possibly ones he owed to the Mob.
Dead Sandy Sanders and Zane
I died as loyal Zita in Noir Mafia, and I was appearing as Mme. Florence in Mafstraw Manor. (I won!) I was appearing in Prohibition Mafia as Mayor Franklin White. Appearing as Zane Collinham

#7 Zapper Brick

Zapper Brick

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:32 PM

Hmm...It seems I have some matters to attend to with Arthanhart.

Drags him in to the next room.
I died as loyal Zita in Noir Mafia, and I was appearing as Mme. Florence in Mafstraw Manor. (I won!) I was appearing in Prohibition Mafia as Mayor Franklin White. Appearing as Zane Collinham

#8 Eskallon

Eskallon

• Plays with His Ponies in the Corner of His Exploding Glass House

Member: 4444

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

I agree this is most terrible but why would you Thomas want to speak with her when there was nothing to speak about.

#9 Zapper Brick

Zapper Brick

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

Hmm. seems that Arthanhart isn't on is sleeping. Oh well.

I don't know,Rex, seems strange. I wonder who killed Jimmy....

#10 Eskallon

Eskallon

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:48 PM

Do you mean I seem strange or something else?

#11 Zapper Brick

Zapper Brick

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

View PostEskallon, on Oct 2 2009, 05:48 PM, said:

Do you mean I seem strange or something else?

No, I meant that it seems strange that Thomas tried to get in my room. Sorry. :blush:
What can we do now? Jimmy's dead, and we're trapped here.

#12 Eskallon

Eskallon

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

I wish to go talk with florance in private.

#13 Eskallon

Eskallon

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:50 PM

I am going to talk to Amelia and Thomas in private.

#14 Zapper Brick

Zapper Brick

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

I will be talking with Morrison and Arthanhart privatly.

#15 Bob

Bob

• Existential Iffy-ness

Member: 3487

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:31 PM

I too would like to aid in the search of Morrison's room

There is power in numbers. I might not look strong, but that's because I'm not.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from Excalibur TNG: Mafia School!

Bobby Benedict in Tamamono's Party Lines Mafia!

Brickshelf

#16 JimBee

JimBee

• Bubbler

Member: 2436

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

View PostShadows, on Oct 2 2009, 01:33 AM, said:

*holds out a large ruby*

Hm? I am the apparently "corrupt" cop. What ruby are you talking about?

Go ahead and search my room. I'll do the same to yours.

I'd like to search what's-his-face's room.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Currently playing Hybros, 53-year-old male imp Chi Monk in the Heroica RPG

Currently playing Jerry Bergeron in Red Menace Mafia
Stats | Bio

#17 hewkii9

hewkii9

• Can't figure out a sigfig!

Member: 618

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

Mme. Florence, what is your connection to Lord Athranhart? He's said nary a word today and yet you're already dragging him off to chat, like you have repeatedly over the past few days.

Baker, Prof, I'd like to come look at this room too. There's little doubt that Morrison didn't store this treasure you've nattered about in his room - if he has access to it, he has keys or some sort of secret passage.

My Brickshelf - My Flickr

I was Amelia Warhog in Mafstraw Manor, Christopher Wilder in Prohibition Mafia, one half of Rocky Broomwell in Hogwarts Mafia, and Hans Keen in Eurodina!

#18 Zapper Brick

Zapper Brick

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

View Posthewkii9, on Oct 2 2009, 10:47 PM, said:

Mme. Florence, what is your connection to Lord Athranhart? He's said nary a word today and yet you're already dragging him off to chat, like you have repeatedly over the past few days.

Oh, nothing, he's just a friend. I don't see what's so odd about it, considering we just might be disscussing the fact that someone here's been murdered.

#19 Zepher

Zepher

• Green!

Member: 3241

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

(Striker is away at Brickcon currently, so he won't be responding)

The group smashes into Morrison's room and make a quick search of it.  Cloths for a few days are found, and next to that a briefcase with a number of criminal records, including all of the party guests.  You then find, at the bottom of the suitcase, a pistol with 6 bullets in it.

"What is this!" shouts Thomas angerily.

Lord Lawrence Boomingham

&

Lil' Zepher In Mafia School

#20 Zapper Brick

Zapper Brick

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:02 PM

View PostZepher, on Oct 2 2009, 10:54 PM, said:

(Striker is away at Brickcon currently, so he won't be responding)

The group smashes into Morrison's room and make a quick search of it.  Cloths for a few days are found, and next to that a briefcase with a number of criminal records, including all of the party guests.  You then find, at the bottom of the suitcase, a pistol with 6 bullets in it.

What the Megablocks- A GUN?
I would like to look at all of the Guest's records, and look closely at the charges by which they were arrested.

#21 Dragonator

Dragonator

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:03 PM

View PostZepher, on Oct 3 2009, 11:54 AM, said:

My word! Morrison, really, explain yourself! How did you know we were all going to be invited here, when none of the rest of us knew? And why would you bring a loaded pistol to a party!? People, this man obviously cannot be trusted, and I hope he has a good explanation for all this, because this is getting very serious indeed. For the benefit of our safety, going on the evidence we have found so far, I think I shall look after this here pistol until further notice. We don't want any more people getting hurt. Clearly the law of the state cannot be trusted right now, so we must instead trust in the law of our Lord on high.

*Father Clarence calmly takes the pistol and places it deep in his robes.*

I shall put this in my room, out of harms way. If we can be certain that our dear police chief didn't bring it for a sinful purpose, then we might return it too him, but I think it would be better for us all if nobody was tempted to use this here weapon of Satan. Two people have already died, and we haven't been here 24 hours yet!

#22 hewkii9

hewkii9

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:17 AM

View PostZepher, on Oct 2 2009, 05:54 PM, said:

A gun? Who cares? Neither Lord Gregor nor Jimmy were shot to death. Cops have guns. Deal with it. Remember, me and Mr. Baker have--

Wait.

Mr. Baker. You have a knife. Jimmy was stabbed. You were the first person to find Jimmy's corpse.
Care to explain yourself?

I will be talking to Mme. Florence privately.

I was Amelia Warhog in Mafstraw Manor, Christopher Wilder in Prohibition Mafia, one half of Rocky Broomwell in Hogwarts Mafia, and Hans Keen in Eurodina!

#23 Bob

Bob

• Existential Iffy-ness

Member: 3487

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

Don't forget Amelia, you have a knife too.

I'd like both Mr. Baker and Amelia to show there knives, so I can check for blood

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from Excalibur TNG: Mafia School!

Bobby Benedict in Tamamono's Party Lines Mafia!

Brickshelf

#24 hewkii9

hewkii9

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:23 AM

Of course I know I have a knife, I just mentioned it. Might have been a bad move. I'd be happy to show my knife. And, since the only man [Morrison] likely to have forensic experience is either our enemy or thoroughly duped, I also want to remind you all that blood can be wiped off of something or faked - I'm sure there's catsup in the kitchen.
I would like to show my old Professor my knife.

#25 Shadows

Shadows

• Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.

Member: 1558

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:53 AM

View Posthewkii9, on Oct 2 2009, 07:17 PM, said:

Cops have guns.
Wonder if ours still does...

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users