Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

The Demise of Than-Reya

Greetings, we are Wolftracks Mitgardian Rescue Company.

6718259415_c6f63438f8_z.jpg

If a loved one is missing, we will search all of Historica to find him or her. We do not give up and we do not fail. We make no promises on the condition of the people we find, after all it is a harsh land out there. We do our best to track down as many details as we can and bring back to you all the news that we were able to gather.

We are here today to inform the guild that Than-Reya, speaker for the Urk'cape tribe, has perished on a journey into the desolate Siccus Badlands. She and her husband were on a quest to build an embassy in Kaliphlin for the Mitgardian guild.

Unfortunately they were ill prepared for the desert creatures and were attacked in the night. One creature was slain but it appears that there was another who tried to drag Than-Reya's husband into it's burrow.We can only guess that the screeching death cries of the slain creature are what finally drove off the other.

Most of her belongings were missing, including the cart of wares they were sent out with for building the embassy. We found a flag pole at the camp, but no flags. The good news is that we did find Than-Reya's journal and are currently working on peicing together the details of the journey. We will report back to you when we have more details.

Wolftracks vows to continue Than-Reya's quest and successfully build a Mitgardian embassy.

6718259869_1e95089b0c_z.jpg

6718259709_63baa1bc1a_z.jpg

UPDATE:

Captain Michael of Wolftracks back with an update. Over the past few days we have been researching Than-Reya's journal, which was found at the destroyed camp site. What we have found so far is that Than-Reya and her husband did try to research the area, but due to their inability to read and the lack of anyone with knowledge of the area in their village, they were unprepared for the harsh environment. More importantly they did not understand how to create appropriate defenses in the sands of the Badlands.

Thanks to the generous gift from Jarl Nibelung and the Mitgardian Court of Valholl, the village of Urk'cape has been able to create a school to teach all of the people how to read the written languages of each land. They renovated an old barn in the village to create the school. They hired a skilled teacher, Professor Javier Crasious. The lessons have already begun and the villages are picking up the new skills quickly.

6746265381_2c36f087d7_z.jpg

6746259681_3b04446103_z.jpg

6746259897_ce7cbfcc32_z.jpg

6746259499_1502f739a3_z.jpg

Edited by darkdragon

That's too funny... I was planning to post my Mitgardian Sig-Fig, but it seems that he's already in your picture... My guy has all the same parts as the fig with the gladiator torso...His head is different though

That's too funny... I was planning to post my Mitgardian Sig-Fig, but it seems that he's already in your picture... My guy has all the same parts as the fig with the gladiator torso...His head is different though

He's just learning to read, no reason you can't still have him as a sigfig. :sweet:

I'm not planning* to use any of the students in any more MOCs.

*of course that doesn't mean I won't.