Confused, unsure of what it all means? Trying to decipher the clues? Does this picture actually mean anything?

5487504234_bfd3c825d6_z.jpg

All speculation can of course be posted here. Welcome to the mayhem Eurobrickers!

mmmm the 3 current action themes.... But they are on collectible minifig bases.

Edited by Treadwah

I sense a Battle Royale...Especially if there's mayhem involved.

Since I did not know what "Mayhem" meant.. I looked it up...

Per Wikipedia... In modern times the word "mayhem" is often used to mean "havoc and disorder".

Hum... so; we've got:

- the 3 themes

- Minifig bases

- a reference to some kind of trouble, destruction, fight?

Some kind of cross theme fighting challenge?

What I see is three themes from different "waves", old atlantis minifigure, skeleton (castle / kingdoms ?) and this guy form pharaoh's quest, but all on the same collectible minifig stand. Then the questionmarks? It looks like the colours don't match the figures standing next to them. blue - atlantis? tan - pharaoh's quest? dark red ???. Only the skeleton is wearing a weapon ?

Maybe Jupe, Pete and Bob know.

Same here! *raises hand* :wink:

I know, it's a question mark building contest! :tongue:

But seriously, likely an Action theme contest of some sort? An action theme month?

I would say that a cross-theme battle seems very plausible. Underwater Pharaoh's. Desert Atlantis. But Skellie, where do you belong? Perhaps from Ninjago? So Underwater Ninja Pharaohs and The Saharan Lost City of Ninja-Plagued Atlantis.

That's not a NinjaGo skeleton, that's a fantasy castle skeleton.

It means that I Scream Clone doesn't have enough 2x2 tiles in dark tan, and had to use a 2x2 jumper plate. :laugh:

In all seriousness, I have no earthly idea. But it should be noted that, as has been observed, the skeleton is a Fantasy-Era Castle skeleton rather than a Ninjago one, and the adventurer uses Indiana Jones' torso and legs and a generic head rather than Pharaoh's Quest parts. Still, the uncanny resemblance makes me think these might still be meant to represent the three current action themes.

It´s a building contest mixing the three themes with according prizes.

Underwater Ninja Pharaohs and The Saharan Lost City of Ninja-Plagued Atlantis.

:laugh: or maybe "The Quest for the lost Ninja-Pharaoh of Atlantis"

I would say that a cross-theme battle seems very plausible. Underwater Pharaoh's. Desert Atlantis. But Skellie, where do you belong? Perhaps from Ninjago? So Underwater Ninja Pharaohs and The Saharan Lost City of Ninja-Plagued Atlantis.

:laugh: or maybe "The Quest for the lost Ninja-Pharaoh of Atlantis"

That's what I was thinking as well. A major crossover of these three action themes.

I think that would be pretty awesome

Regards,

Mitch

Well the pharaoh's quest fig is wearing Indiana Jones clothing, with an older face. hence it represents the idea of the adventures theme.

I see two possibilities:

1) The LEGO Group has decided to make a sequel of one of these themes and has asked for AFOL input as to which one, and so we will soon vote and pitch ideas for the continuation of either Adventures, Atlantis or Fantasy Era! :wink: (A guy can wish...)

2) This is a building contest in which we bridge gaps between themes with a convincing story like time travel. :grin:

Honestly, I know that when it's revealed it will be the most obvious and interesting answer, but until then, speculations away!

I think he posted this just to make us guess. :tongue: Seriously though, those figures don't really match up. That one guy in the jacket is not from pharaoh's quest and the skelly isn't from ninja-GO so really the atlantis guy is the only action theme. So I have no clue.

*ERROR 404*

ANSWER NOT FOUND

Edited by ComputerBug

I don't know, but I'd like to think it's somebody's sly way of hinting the Indiana Jones theme will return in time for the franchise's 30th anniversary, relaunching with one or more sets based on the classic game Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.

To me this picture means " What contest should we do? Pharaohs quest, Atlantis, or Castle?"

Maybe it's something along the lines of building your own collectible minifig(s) that belong(s) to a certain or to some/many different actual LEGO themes?

Give us more clues! :classic: