WhiteFang

Category A and Category B winners

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 6 Building Contest Results

[Category A and Category B winners]

gallery_2351_21_244550.jpg

The Contest:

Hey everyone, it's finally over! This is the exciting moment which all of you are waiting for. Without further ado, let me proceed to announce the winners for Category A and Category B. Special thanks, to our Eurobricks Special Themes Moderator, Rufus for assisting in the counting of the votes! Thank you buddy! :wub:

What do you stand to win?

After 7 days, the votes will be calculated for each category and the winners will be declared. Once they have sent their name/address to DarkFang. He will ship out their wonderful prizes. What wonderful prizes, you ask? Well, TLG has generously sponsored these new lovely minifigures from Series 6 while Eurobricks sponsored all handling/shipping costs.

Attention to all winners, you are to post your preference from the most preferred to the least preferred based on one complete Series 6 set in a systematic listing format regardless of your winning position. I will do the sorting myself once I have received all of the winners' PMs. For winners who win in both Categories, you are to specify your preferences accordingly for Category A and B. The preferences are not to be mixed together.

98promoprizes.jpg

Category A prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 set]

1st place: A choice of 6 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

Category B prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 set]

1st place: A choice of 6 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

Click here to view the rest of the Rules and Discussion

These are the winners for Category A

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

gallery_2351_193_4377.jpg 4) Butcher Entry (Build by Walt) First place

gallery_2351_193_14499.jpg 31) Sleepyhead Entry (Build by watersnap) Second place

gallery_2351_193_24673.jpg 23) Mechanic Entry (Build by Darkblane) Third place

gallery_2351_193_3817.jpg 27) Flamenco Dancer Entry (Build by Skafte) Fourth place

gallery_2351_193_8903.jpg 30) Alien Entry (Build by Oky) Fifth place

These are the winners for Category B

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

gallery_2351_194_29212.jpg

2) The ski jump in Holmenkollen in Oslo (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Cecilie) First place

gallery_2351_194_11736.jpg

10) My third wish (Genie) Entry (Build by Skafte) Second place

gallery_2351_194_10426.jpg

7) Art Deco (Flamenco Dancer) Entry (Build by lisqr) Third place

gallery_2351_194_418.jpg

4) Finishing Touches (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by Darkblane) Fourth place

gallery_2351_194_13702.jpg

1) All your monuments are belong to us (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by CamelBoy68) Fifth place

Hope you have an enjoyable fun experience. As for the special raffle giveaway, it will be announced much later once I have sorted the contest winners prizes and shipping. :blush:

WhiteFang

Congrats to all the winners, very well deserved. I had a great time competing, and love seeing all the great builds, and I can't wait for the next CM competition.

Congrats winners! This was another great contest! If only I could win one.... (At least I entered. :tongue: )

Wow! This is my first time winning a lego contest! Thanks to everyone who voted for me :sweet:

Edited by watersnap

Wow! This is my first time winning a lego contest! Thanks to everyone who voted for me :sweet:

My preferences are (from best to worst) geni, sleepyhead, clockwork robot, statue of liberty, bandit, butcher, flamenco dancer, surgeon, minotaur, galaxy girl,roman, alien, celtic, mechanic, leprechaun, skater.

Try PMed DarkFang with your info and shipping address.

Congratulations to the winners :thumbup: Glad to see that Cecilie won category B, that build really stood out to me.

Glad to see they were plenty of entries :classic:

Congrats the winners!

I thought I was going for the win, oh well :blush:

And also, can we find out which place we're on, or the number of votes, comparing to the others?

Thank you!

Congrats to all winners, they are figs well-deserved. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the winners and everyone who competed, I was impressed with the competition :)

Crud, I knew there was something I forgot... to vote. :blush:

Congratulations to all the winners and for Fangy and Rufus for running another successful contest!

Congratulations to the winners.

I had great fun entering this competition, which was my first. Thanks to those responsible for organising it.

Congrats to everyone who won! Great work! :thumbup:

Now, let's wait and see who wins the raffle... :grin:

Edited by LEGOfan123

Wow, I actually won in both categories! Thanks to everyone that voted for my entries and to all organizers of the contest!

Congratulations to all of the well-deserved winners! Well done! :thumbup:

It's time for me to wake up from my slumber! :tongue:

Winners, start sending your PMs over to my account otherwise WhiteFang will be pretty unhappy if he knew I had slacked. :blush:

Congratulations to all winners! there are some great builds in all the entries! :thumbup:

Congratulations to the winners, as always this contest has been a pleasure to take part in. Thanks to the staff for organizing it and I’m looking forward to the next one!

I had a quick look at the previous contests participation rate for the Category A (8*8 vignette)…

Series 1 – 58 entries

Series 2 – 47 entries

Series 3 – 51 entries

Series 4 – 42 entries

Series 5 – 36 entries

Series 6 – 46 entries

That’s a total of 280 vignettes *oh2* !

17920 studs or 17.5 32*32 baseplates… not bad, not bad at all!

I'm really glad watersnap placed so high - that entry actually gave me the creeps! But a really high standard of competition, well done to everybody and especially the winners.

Congratulations to all the winners - worthy winners, all of them!

Congradulations! I especially like the catagory A winner (I knew that would win the moment I saw it :wink: ) and the 4th place in catagory B.