Oky

The Batplane aka. Batflyer

theaterindex.gif

Hi, guys!

This is just a little something I threw together because I am in a Batvehicle MOCing mood right now. :devil:

It's kind of an emergency escape vehicle for the Dark Knight. I was inspired to make this by noticing how much that Batweapon thingy (what exactly is it?) at the front looks like a spinning propeller.The challenge in building this was it to build as many bat-like parts as possible into the smallest space. It's nothing from the comics or anything, just a fun little flying Batvehicle. :tongue: Enjoy!

2473256310_fe26cbd8cb_b.jpg

2473256322_139fb52055_b.jpg

2473256332_7f0fc7e28f_b.jpg

2473256342_f0d937bce6_b.jpg

2473256354_3de1756eb9_b.jpg

After use, the Batplane can be folded together for compact storage! :grin:

Well, I hope you like it! Stay tuned for another ingenius, mind-blowing Batvehicle of my creation! :sweet:

Random MOCing moods ON! :thumbup:

Wow, that's awesome! First I saw the clever use of the hand-cuffs, then I saw the Batarangs, and those Bat wings fit in lovely to top it all off. :thumbup: Clever uses of parts that hold together a great MOC! :sweet:

~Peace

Clever little flyer there Oky, I love the prop and control handcuffs, and those batwings are put to excellent use, great job! :sweet:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Ghehehehe, brilliant!

I love the use of cuffs for steering-devices and the bat...arang (?) as a propeller. Dare I say it: ideal Batman impulse set. Very "nifty" design! :thumbup:

It's nothing from the comics or anything, just a fun little flying Batvehicle. :tongue: Enjoy!

Oh, you'd be surprised at how much like some of the stuff from the 50s and 60s this actually is! :laugh:

Anyway, a very nice flyer you've got there Oky. Cute, fun and strangely practical.

The Bat-cuff usage made me smile as well, very ingenious.

Sheer Brilliance! Great how you worked with all those little pieces.

Wow! :blush: Thanks Guys! I'm honored! :cry_happy:

Oh, you'd be surprised at how much like some of the stuff from the 50s and 60s this actually is! :laugh:

Yeah, I know, I did some research on the term "Batplane" when I was looking for a name for my little creation, and it seems that the Batplane was kind of a prototype of the Batwing. And, you're right, it did look kinda like my Batflyer :grin: :

Batplane-detective_no_31-a.jpg

This was also called the "Batgyro", but if you take away the helicopter part, you get pretty much what I made! :sweet:

Accidental Accuracy On! :tongue:

Hey, that´s a clever idea and pretty batty indeed! Bat-Oldtimers on! :thumbup:

Very nice. It's funny how much it resembles the Batgyro. As a small vehicle, I would rather have this as an official LEGO set than the Batbuggy we are about to get.

Now THAT's cool. I love the handcuff throttle, it's a neat little plane with loads of features.