"King's Corner" by moctown

gallery_5261_195_49101.jpg

Category 2: Parks and Rec

Recycling Station by LegoJalex

gallery_5261_195_85022.jpg

Category 3: Classic Modular

Terrace Apartments / Barbershop by Myko

gallery_5261_195_117244.jpg

The winners in categories 1 and 2 (moctown and LegoJalex) both win a copy of 10230 Mini Modulars and the winner of category 3 (Myko) wins a copy of 10224 Town Hall!

Winners, please send your address details by PM to Ricecracker.

10230-1.jpg10224-1.jpg

As Town staff, we are truly amazed at the quality of all the entries in the first Modular Madness contest. A big thanks to everyone who has entered! Be sure to check out the 81 (!) amazing entries in the three different categories if you haven't already done so:

Congrats to the winners! Do you have a list to that shows who got second place, and so on? I'm just curious as to where I stand. Great entries though! Thanks a lot for the contest, it was really, really fun! :thumbup:

Three beautiful and deserving winners, indeed! Well done to everyone in the contest; it's been a blast to see what people came up with! =D

Do you have a list to that shows who got second place, and so on? I'm just curious as to where I stand.

I'm going to restrict it to the top 3 in each category then. In category 1, you (CarsonBrick) and George G. came in second and third place, respectively. In category 2, second and third place are for Sid Sidious and Oky. Number two and three in category 3 are castor-troy and domino39.

I'm going to restrict it to the top 3 in each category then. In category 1, you (CarsonBrick) and George G. came in second and third place, respectively. In category 2, second and third place are for Sid Sidious and Oky. Number two and three in category 3 are castor-troy and domino39.

Thank you!

Congrats to the winners and to all who partecipate for the work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Congratulation to the all three winners! This was a contest with many amazing MOCs and it was really hard to choose just a few. I enjoyed it very much, so a big thanks to all the participants as well.

Yes, congratulations to the worthy winners! My taste is representative for the average Eurobricker, as I voted for all three entries :)

And a big thanks to Eurobricks for hosting this contest - it was a lot of fun participating, and it really brought out the best in everyone. I know that I would never have built a petting zoo if it wasn't for this, and I'm very happy to have got as many votes as I did in this excellent company!

This was a great contest to follow! Wish I would have entered... Anyway a big congratulations to the winners, those are some great prizes! Finally, great job to all those who entered default_classic.gif

Congrats to all the winners, there were so many great entries. Hope we have a similar contest this time next year!

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks to Eurobricks for hosting and spurring a fascinating exchange of ideas. I feel I learned a lot about what qualities are important (or less so) for a good modular building. :thumbup:

Congrats to the winners! There were some really great entries in this contest! Very well done everyone. :classic:

Congrats to the winners! You guys are truly mad modular builders! :grin: And thanks to everyone who voted for me. It's an honor to have gotten into the top 3 among all these great entries! :sweet:

Wow, this is amazing! I'm really happy, thanks to everyone who liked my MOC and voted for me, you guys rock!

Thanks to the creators of the contest, it was a really nice one with fantastic entries!

Congrats, guys! You all deserve your prizes. Your entries were stunning!

Good job by everyone who participated. :thumbup: Maybe I'll get in on some building action next time! (Actually...I think I will, for SoF!) :wink:

Congrats to our winners. Despite (or because of?) very high Lego MSRP Swedes know how to make good use of molded plastic. :laugh:

Edited by mordatre

Congrats to everyone who entered for putting your MOCs for the world to see :thumbup: :thumbup: and a big congrats to the winners excellent models :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well done to all the winners, as well as all those who entered. This was an amazing contest with so many worthy entries.