Sign in to follow this  
muffinman42

hello to those who read this.

I'm a 13 year old boy from england, from a young age i've been interested in trains, mainly steam locomotives, my grammer and spelling can be pretty bad but when im not sure about a spelling i normally Google it to check. from where im sitting i can see tons of lego as well as some older toys, one of the oldest that i can see is a brio 4472 model/toy thats got fading paint and because its a toy designed for 5 year olds looks quite diffrent to the real thing but still catchs the essence, thats how i want my models to look, not 100% spot on or even real locomotives,i just want them to catch the idea, i do greble the underside of my rolling stock though, close to where i live is the

bluebell railway which means i go and see real steam engines without much fuss.

on a shelf above it is a display area ive built to show my drones and mainly bipedal (model not working) robots they are built to the scale of miniland, i found this a nice scale as it made more humanoid legs(gah each time i try to type "leg" i automaticly add an "o"!) easyer.

if i get a camara that can take more than 3 pictures before needing to charge then ill take pictures.

i also enjoy the pirates theme and the historic aspects of that time.

my name comes from my likeing of muffins, mainly chocalate ones, and douglas adam's books.

Edited by muffinman42

im a 13 year old boy from england, from a young age ive been interested in trains, mainly steam locomotives, my grammer and spelling can be pretty bad but when im not sure about a spelling i normally google it to check. from where im sitting i can see tons of lego as well as some older toys, one of the oldest that i can see is a brio 4472 model/toy thats got fading paint and because its a toy designed for 5 year olds looks quite diffrent to the real thing but still catchs the essence, thats how i want my models to look, not 100% spot on or even real locomotives,i just want them to catch the idea, i do greble the underside of my rolling stock though, close to where i live is the

bluebell railway

which means i go and see real steam engines without much fuss.

on a shelf above it is a display area ive built to show my drones and mainly bipedal (model not working) robots they are built to the scale of miniland, i found this a nice scale as it made more humanoid legs(gah each time i try to type "leg" i automaticly add an "o"!) easyer.

if i get a camara that can take more than 3 pictures before needing to charge then ill take pictures.

i also enjoy the pirates theme and the historic aspects of that time.

my name comes from my likeing of muffins, mainly chocalate ones, and douglas adam's books.

13, is a little young for an 18+ website. none the less, welcome

Hi there, 13 is rather young, but we'll give it a go to see how things go.

BUT, you'll have to start using capitalization from this moment on!

im a 13 year old boy from england, from a young age ive been interested in trains, mainly steam locomotives, my grammer and spelling can be pretty bad but when im not sure about a spelling i normally google it to check.

Should be:

I'm a 13 year old boy from England, from a young age I've been interested in trains, mainly steam locomotives, my grammar and spelling can be pretty bad but when I'm not sure about a spelling I normally Google it to check.

Do you think you can do that?

Also, no short posts, massive usage of emoticons or chat language!

We are always glad to have new member's. So your only 13 if your spelling and grammar is advanced then the mod's really don't care. For instance I’m only 14 and my spelling and grammar is superb with only a few typos here and there.