Sign in to follow this  
Horus

Horus, the son of RE

Hello everybody,

I have just found out this forum on the internet and found it quite addictive...some of the creations here are truly amazing.

My name is Horus, the Egyptian falcon God. Let's say I live between Italy and Canada, though most of the time I live in the Italian Alps.

As a child I have been a huge fan of Lego. Right now at university my interest in Lego was somehow revived. I realized it's quite easy to make accurate historical models using lego, and definitely much more fun.

I am very fond of historic sets. My first creations would be egyptian themed, but I also like roman sets (Just hope I will land some nice job in Finance to raise enough money to make my own giant mold of Ancient Rome, eheh :laugh:)

I am working on my first egyptian-themed set right now. You can see a few pics here (still very preliminary): http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32560

Edited by Horus

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Best of luck with your MOC :classic:

Welcome to EB, I hope you'll enjoy your stay :classic: I've already seen your very promising Egyptian temple, looking forward to seeing that project develop :classic: