Superkalle

Official Lego sets - Book, WIP, Requests

I'd give it a go, but the instructions aren't online yet, happy to give it a go once they are if nobody else does it.

OK, super. I didn't know the instructions weren't up though.

"Renegade" is done.

I noticed that LL 918 is the LDD3 version - would it be okay to reserve it for an LDD4 update/upgrade?

Sure, I'll do it. I have the set in real life and really enjoy it. It'll be a fun adventure making it with LDD!

Aanchir - did you ever get around to 5974 Galactic Enforcer? I'll take it on if you don't have the time...

Edited by vynsane

@vynsane

About upgrading sets in the official set topic made by other users, you should ask to the original builder if he want to do the work.

If it is not possible to contact him or he says he don't think to make the upgrade, you can proceed, linking the original post as reference.

Otherwise you can renounce or make the set from the scratch as a duplicate.

^ Thanks - I've sent a message to Randal, though it says he was last active August 2011. We shall see.

Aanchir - did you ever get around to 5974 Galactic Enforcer? I'll take it on if you don't have the time...

Not what I wanted to spend my 100th post on but I have 5974 done, just not posed or documented. WIP .lxf here.

I should have it fully done up in a day or two. Been formatting my computer amongst other distractions. Yay! I'm a Citizen! :laugh:

Edit: Grouped, posed, documented and posted!

Edited by zinfinion

I would like to reserve Fire Subtheme of Town, those that remained.

edit:

in preparation

1656-1: Evacuation Team

6340-1: Hook & Ladder

6389-1: Fire Control Center

6486-1: Fire Engine - DONE

6480-1: Hook and Ladder Truck

6525-1: Blaze Commander - DONE

6531-1: Flame Chaser

6554-1: Blaze Brigade

6571-1: Flame Fighters

6657-1: Fire Patrol Copter

6685-1: Fire Copter 1

Edited by EM4CZ

Not what I wanted to spend my 100th post on but I have 5974 done, just not posed or documented. WIP .lxf here.

I should have it fully done up in a day or two. Been formatting my computer amongst other distractions. Yay! I'm a Citizen! :laugh:

Edit: Grouped, posed, documented and posted!

I see! Good show!

I thought I had posted the Galactic Enforcer already... guess I hadn't.

I'll check later today if I have it completed and post what I have, even though now I guess you no longer need it from me. :blush:

Thanks SpiderSpaceman ;)

I need a digital model because I want to make some tests to modify and improve the model before buying extra pieces.

I was a bit surprised the set was not available among official sets!

I'd like to throw my hat in and reserve 3315 Olivia's House for the LDD treatment. I'm having a lot of fun building the real thing with my daughter and had an idea to LDD a few additional 'expansion packs' to the house, but need the official version complete in LDD form first. I checked, and it's not in the 'official sets' topic that I can find.

I started work on 7347 - Highway Pickup (theme: Creator), but lost my bottle when I couldn't find part 4654582 in LDD 4.2.5. I could probably replace it with part 6009014, but I wouldn't be happy with the result.

EDIT: This set is now available here

Edited by Gnac

I'd like to throw my hat in and reserve 3315 Olivia's House for the LDD treatment. I'm having a lot of fun building the real thing with my daughter and had an idea to LDD a few additional 'expansion packs' to the house, but need the official version complete in LDD form first. I checked, and it's not in the 'official sets' topic that I can find.

I started it as well, but I will stop working on it until you have released yours.

Edited by PsyKater

I started it as well, but I will stop working on it until you have released yours.

Y'know, I haven't even had the time to really devote to this - you're most definitely further along than I am (seeing as how I've not started) so have at it!

I have started to build the 2013 City sets yesterday. I am starting with the highest number (60018) going down. 60018 and 60017 are ready and were posted already. I will post them later on once again.

Oh, here is a post I've lost with the restore of the 10 hours old backup.

Remedy immediately. :grin:

@PsyKater

Remember that in the official set topics you can't post a set until it has been officially released.

And I ask again: it is available via S@H, so can it be considered as released?

It seems I had lost your answer! :grin:

If you can buy it from official channels, it is considered "released".

I didn't thought that a 2013 set could be already available in 2012.