Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[O-G04] Holidays on Fractor V

Tag : Airplane

Planet : Fractor V

ROOOOoOOOAAaAARR VROOOooAAAaAAARrr

979506profcockpit.jpg

Pr Thaum : “ ♪Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky ♫ are like shooting stars ♫

I could really use a wish right now ♪

A wish right now ♪ A wish right n…”

… shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …

Tower : “ Charcot 21 from Riesling…”

Pr Thaum : [OFFLINE] rhaaaa megabluck !!!! Damned, I’m in holidays !!

… bzzzzoooooott…

Pr Thaum : “ Charcot 21 reporting”

Tower : “ Message from the Board. Meeting with counsellor. Make your way to Forring sector HQ immediately.”

Pr Thaum : “ Got about two weeks off left…”

Tower : “Riesling to Charcot 21, head for 1-1-0 LFWG Berkin, recall on the slope, over”

Pr Thaum : ” Charcot 21 to Riesling, negative… an interesting deck chair’s waiting for me and I will not let it down, over”

Tower : ” Errrr… but a shuttle’s still waiting for you at Berkin spaceport… “

Pr Thaum : “ Offer them a drink…”

Tower2 (apart but still in the air) : “Callaghan, Can’t locked him with the scope, unable to localize.”

Callaghan (still apart but on the air) : ” What about the flight plan ? what is he flying ?

Tower2 : (apart) : “ He flies a N11 BB…”

289583flyingtheN11BB.jpg

545449flyingoverisland2.jpg

Callaghan : “Riesling to Charcot 21, what the hell are you flying, Charcot ? What’s a N11 BB ?”

Pr Thaum : ” You’re a tyke, Callaghan… A Nieuport 11 model baby is a small 20th century plane all made of wood and canvas and gas oil propelled”

Callaghan : “ hu ? No name on the air ! Er… wood and canvas ??! ”

Tower2 : [off] “impossible to detect it, and it seems to be too far away for thermal or gasometer scan. Damned, the shuttle’s still docked and the counsellor is on the course…”

Callaghan : [off]” The boss gonna be megablocking mad when he’ll heard about…”

Callaghan : ” Charcot 21 from Riesling, You’re ordered to land at LFWG immediately !! ”

Pr Thaum : ” And I will do so… in about two weeks… this was Charcot 21 going off the air…”

Callaghan : ” Professor ! Professor ! PROFESSOR THAUM!!!”

Pr Thaum : “no name on the air…”

Callaghan : “ Charcot 21 from Riesling !! Charcot 21 from Riesling !!”

Callaghan : “ Charcot 21 Report please !!”

Callaghan :” Riesling to Charcot 21!!”

…Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

206478bankingpb.jpg

766620banking.jpg

Pr Thaum : « ♪Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky ♫ are like shooting stars ♫…”

ROOOOoOOOAAaAARR VROOOooAAAaAAARrr

C&C welcome

I still know that I shot with a portable phone witout the macro mode (the pics are a little fuzzy)

MORE PICS

The Nieuport 11 model BB with Octan's colour... it was originally designed for my collection of WWI lego planes, but removing the french flag for Octan's was pretty easy

And I just replace the Lewis gun by an antenna.

383361morepics1.jpg

174752morepics2.jpg

425217morepics3.jpg

169474morepics4.jpg

and the professor in pilot outfit

186708thepilot.jpg

Edited by Professor Thaum

Welcome to Octan, Colleague, and welcome to Eurobricks! Keep posting and when you get to five (or ten, I can't remember) we'll add you to our super secret private message chat! :grin:

Love the plane! Super slick! It really does look like a WW1 biplane! (Although, I'll confess I'm no expert on that. :blush:) The song is fun and the story interesting! Can't wait to see what's next! :grin:

Is that a poster or a photo shop for the backdrop? Either way it makes the photos look great!

Edit: oops, forgot to mention, looks like you got the tagging system right, but the name should be prefixed by "[O-G04]" for the judges. O stands for Octan, followed by the planet sector. You can't edit it now (a mod will for you) but I just wanted to let you know, for next time. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

thanks for the comment, I had noticed that I forgot the [O-G04] in the title but I don't succeed into editing it... :look:

the background are photos I took from islands (the first is then arriving at La Réunion and the second is the coast line not far from Lorient if I am correct, I'ad them supersized to A3 format and then use as background)

PS : I'd noticed the hilarious replacing of certain words by "megablock" too. I nearly crashed myself on the keyboard :laugh:

It seems that I don't have acces to private messaging to contact a moderator too... probably a rookie matter :tongue:

Edited by Professor Thaum

I like the biplane, looks good in our colors! The helmet with extra goggles is pretty funny given the huge forehead and his other pair of glasses/goggles. Can never be too safe though, right? :laugh:

thanks for the comment, I had noticed that I forgot the [O-G04] in the title but I don't succeed into editing it... :look:

the background are photos I took from islands (the first is then arriving at La Réunion and the second is the coast line not far from Lorient if I am correct, I'ad them supersized to A3 format and then use as background)

PS : I'd noticed the hilarious replacing of certain words by "megablock" too. I nearly crashed myself on the keyboard :laugh:

It seems that I don't have acces to private messaging to contact a moderator too... probably a rookie matter :tongue:

A normal member cannot edit the title, only a mod can (or, possibly Big Sal or Epsiloneta)... and it looks like they took notice!

And yep, looks like you just need 2 more posts before you can PM, and gain access to all that Octan has to offer you!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

And yep, looks like you just need 2 more posts before you can PM, and gain access to all that Octan has to offer you!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

OK, one more and it will be clear :grin:

The biplane looks pretty neat! And I like your character, even if he joined the wrong team :tongue: Look forward to what future entries, and welcome to Andromeda!