Sign in to follow this  
Dannylonglegs

Blacktron Mafia: Day 3, Spaceship Soldiers

20042413944_51e05aa50c_z.jpg

Blacktron Mafia: Day 3

Players only, please. Comments on how great JJP is at editing belong in the discussion feed.

Night 2

21015862369_a00e94dfba_z.jpg

The Night was dark... and full of terrors...

A silent figure snuck into the bedroom of Clementine Lister (Lind Whisperer), brandishing a lazer-blade of some kind. The figure stealthily approached the sleeping woman, brought the blade towards her head.... and then...

20714756274_cab049f23f_z.jpg

Sheared her hair off, rendering her Bald!

21149587898_cb476ebe13_z.jpg

"Mwahahahahha!" The figure laughed maniacally. "Oh man! I'll make sure to steal her hat too! Now everyone will see what I've done! I've made her bald! That's what you get for being annoying and having annoying hair! Ha! I really really felt strongly about doing this. Man. wow. Worth it." The figure said. "Worth it. yeah. Ha. Woooh." The figure continued. "Yeah." The figure finally said. "Wow. You're a really heavy sleeper." They then remarked, before vacating the room... sneakily.

Clem woke up later, 'yelled' and then remembered something she recently acquired...

21150559679_12c17471f8_z.jpg

A wig!

21311159306_2baa151c8b_z.jpg

"I got brickmario loves Disney-ed!" She announced... and then wondered why she said it like that.

Later, in a different room.... Seamus Aaron (Hinckley) awoke with a start, to find that, once again, someone had stolen his pants... And replaced them with... a skirt?

21345880351_90824fc3e2_z.jpg

"Alright. Who's the prick tha' keeps stealin' me breeches?!"

Later, in a room that smelled aromatically of freshly ground coffee, a woman crept out of bed.

She was Laura Starbucks (Tariq J).

21345664881_5d82257913_z.jpg

"I'm gunna get out." She said. "This is madness, and I no longer feel safe. I cannot inherit the fortune I'm rightfully due if I'm dead!" She declared.

She packed her things into a burlap backpack, and just before she was about to put on her helmet, she noticed a present, left for her by someone.

21345653801_4362eeaa94_z.jpg

"How thoughtful." She remarked, examining the stuffed bear. "This is probably the least harmful prank anyone's pulled yet!"

She continued on her escape from the facility, but wanted to bid one final farewell to Meeting Room 1...

21149298030_d778bdc990_z.jpg

"As far as exiles go... you weren't so bad." She stated

And then a dark figure crept up behind her...

21345869701_5cec3e81a3_z.jpg

"Don't do this..." Laura pleaded. "You don't have to do this. I'm leaving!"

"I specified kicking you out of an airlock, but the host's airlock set exploded before he could take pictures, so let's do this off-camera, kay?" The figure posited, staring directly at the fourth wall.

Laura Starbucks had left the building...

She was not the only one outside the facility, however....

Major Dave (Fhomess) was on a nightly stroll outside the facility without his helmet, when he noticed he was being followed.

20716487323_55136bc7ba_z.jpg

"Oh, hey man! I see you're all blacked out and mysterious... so I guess that means you've come to kill me.... but the Space dragons need me for a special assignment. I must go with them." Dave stated to the confused blacked out figure.

"Tell my wife I love her very much." Dave said

"She knows." The figure replied, as Dave began floating in a most peculiar way.

"Wow. The stars look very different today..."

The figure kinda stared at the scene, not exactly sure whether this was an ambiguous death scene, or what. They was pretty sure they killed him...

20714852064_46a904b8e3_z.jpg

"Here am I floating 'round my tin can

Far above the Moon

Planet LI-420 is light bley

And there's nothing I can say...."

21149786918_a9e89dbdea_z.jpg

Later still, in the unoccupied Meeting room, a doomed woman laid in wait.

21149504380_b266aeae9d_z.jpg

"So. It is time." She announced, her back turned to her assailant like the badass she was.

"Are you ready to die?" The dark figure asked.

"Always," Vasquez Rodriguez (Lady K) replied. "Are you?"

"Huh?"

"Did you think I'd go out without a fight?!" Vasquez roared! "I'LL SEE YOU IN VALHALLA!"

21149735188_1a7a8e4f17_z.jpg

The figures fired upon eachother, but in the end, Vasquez fell.

21345833461_df2da028ea_z.jpg

"I'll see you all there... My family... A long line of Rodriguezes... all the way back to the liberation of earth... and earlier still... I hope I've made you proud..."

21311304686_7867ca0335_z.jpg

And with that, the soldier closed her eyes, and the Valkyries carried her away....

Later, to brighten the mood, another prank was underway...

21327147322_f0066213ac_z.jpg

"This may prove a challenge, but I think I'm up for it!" The dark figure announced.

As the Night turned to Day, the morning bell rang.

21038539472_bd1e48a405_z.jpg

The now much smaller group shuffled into the meeting room. Some noticed that Nathan was dressed in a stripperific gettup, including a tight black vest with frillies and such, and sexy cowboy boots. By some, I mean Zipzop, who eyed the space cowboy intently with his one eye.

21337556715_1325db0317_z.jpg

Danny spoke to the crowd.

"Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad noose, however, Claw (theLazychicken) was not a member of Blacktron. They were Loyal to the Federation. Also, some of you passed away last night. Laura Starbucks (Tariq) was Loyal to the Federation. Major Dave (Fhomess) was Loyal to the Federation. And Vasquez Rodriguez (Lady K) was Loyal to the Federation. All said and told it was a total massacre. Wow. Yeah. So. Work on that. Otherwise Blacktron will take their black boots and walk all over us. Seriously."

As Danny petered out, a quasi-nude figure entered the room.

21345776471_125aac2a50_z.jpg

"I couldn't find my clothes this morning" They announced. "I did find this cute top, though. You humans find naked chests to be the most lude, correct?"

20714802474_ca165f9db4_z.jpg

"Yes." Someone in the crowd stated.

21345730031_a53007dba8_z.jpg

Then someone else threw the poor Pliskeen some pants, for modesty's sake.

20716311373_505237be5f_z.jpg

Finally Colonel Jack Jones stood up on a chair.

"Alright! Listen now and listen good! Blacktron is here among us. Blacktron will kill us all if we do nothing! They will kill our children! Our wives, husbands, gender-nonconforming spouses, and space-mistresses! They do not care who you are, or what you represent, They intend to bring our civilization burning down upon us and they don't care who smothers in the flames! We must not choke now! We must not let this facility collapse upon us! Use your damn brains! Figure out which of us can be trusted, and which of us wants nothing more than to see our corpses burning to black ash! Now! Bring me one of the damn rebel scum!" The Colonel shouted... though many in the crowd were concealing successful grins.

"Talk among yourselves, and you may start voting in 24 hours." Jack Jones finished, his voice heavy and winded.

Host note: "Self-assigned comical "night-actions" have been ruled as not actions at all in any practical sense. And can be performed by anyone. Don't all go crazy."

Non-Player Characters (2):

20851129139_6e3725fc94_t.jpg Colonel JackJones (JackJonespaw) Co-Host

21027895582_d47378b90e_t.jpg Danny Longlegs (Dannylonglegs) Host

Player Characters (12)

21027842192_edb16e6fa1_t.jpg 4 of 2 (Mostlytechnic)

20415145844_8041d1b965_t.jpg Bock Pathos (Bob)

20849703710_93824bae42_t.jpg Clementine Lister (Lind Whisperer)

21037824615_8b8d3e299a_t.jpg Diamond Dodd (CallmePie)

20416799743_963e9ef273_t.jpg Hannah Ford (Ranger of the Forest)

20851061939_f974e11a2e_t.jpg Harriet Stomper (Mediumsnowman)

20849787620_8c1937cd23_t.jpg Minga Gorgon (Dragonfire)

20416847023_7e3c9c98e5_t.jpg Nathan 'Maurice' Mallard (TinyPiesRUs)

21027987862_610964ec15_t.jpg Paul Harkonnenn (Piratedave84)

21037749475_8857d74678_t.jpg 'Rip' Sewer (Captain Nemo)

20416699973_437509b638_t.jpg Seamus Aaron (Hinckley)

21027834742_a1d1bf86f1_t.jpg Zipzop Beetlejuice (Sir Stig)

The Deceased Characters (7)

20849732350_18fde81673_t.jpg Doctor Wen (Xenophobic Monoxide) (Lynched Day 1) Loyal to the Federation

20849685300_aaf7aa1997_t.jpg Clark Kubrick (Chromeknight) (Killed Night 1) Loyal to the Federation

21045470021_b1654796ac_t.jpg Ender Gaiman (Jluck) (Killed Night 1) Loyal to the Federation

21027868232_b5717eebda_t.jpg Claw (theLazychicken) (Lynched Day 2) Loyal to the Federation

20415231454_0e0b208942_t.jpg Laura Starbucks (Tariq) (Killed Night 3) Loyal to the Federation

20849777740_9c0b60f83c_t.jpg Major Dave (Fhomess) (Killed Night 2) Loyal to the Federation

21027827792_068bd3051d_t.jpg Vasquez Rodriguez (Lady K) (Killed Night 2) Loyal to the Federation

RULES!

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Federation (Town) or Blacktron (Mafia). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Voting is compulsory. Every player must have a vote placed by the end of the day. Those who do not follow this rule will be subject to 5 penalty votes.

3. A game day on LI-420 will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day may end early should a unanimous vote be reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

12. There are no clues in the pictures. I will not intervene should someone suggest there are clues in the pictures, because there are none. There are not clues in the character flavor text. I wrote that stuff before I even decided on alignments and roles. No punishment will be doled out to violators of this rule, but I expect violators to be heavily harassed by other, rule-abiding players.

13. Grab your towel and don't panic.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Well I'm glad to see Clementine's whining about needing protection for herself paid off. :sarcasm_hmpf:

Well I'm glad to see Clementine's whining about needing protection for herself paid off. :sarcasm_hmpf:

Where the heck did that come from? *huh*:hmpf_bad: Laura certainly wouldn't have been protected, multiple people assumed she was scum. Major Dave was barely posting, and Vasquez was barely contributing as much as Major Dave was.

:facepalm::wall:

Shoot. Double darn and drat it all. I felt so sure Claw was scum. *insert string of profanities here* Shoot.

Like I said, and I can dig up the quote, Claw was acting too stupidly to be scum. If he'd been scum, they'd have talked him through his conversation with Seamus at least a little. He was floundering too much to be scum.

Quit stealing my breeks! :sing: Though my bawbag feels right free in this skart!

If we were voting right now, I'd be dafty not to vote for Paul Harkonnen after his Scumminess yesterday.

And now for speculation on the night kills: I assume Scum killed Major Dave. It's up in the air who killed Laura and Vazquez as they both were under some scrutiny yesterday, no? At least we now have confirmation there are three killers among us.

Where the heck did that come from? *huh*:hmpf_bad: Laura certainly wouldn't have been protected, multiple people assumed she was scum. Major Dave was barely posting, and Vasquez was barely contributing as much as Major Dave was.

I suppose. But regardless of however scummy or fluffy the targets were, they were all town and now we're down by seven on Day Three.

And now for speculation on the night kills: I assume Scum killed Major Dave. It's up in the air who killed Laura and Vazquez as they both were under some scrutiny yesterday, no? At least we now have confirmation there are three killers among us.

It looks that way.

I assume the vig just stayed home Night One rather than one of the kills being prevented.

But I'm curious as to why do you assume the scum killed Major Dave?

If we were voting right now, I'd be daft not to suggest the next 'scummy' candidate for us to lynch.

*ping*

I need to go over yesterday to see what else he posted, but at least a portion of Paul's scummy-ness came from a suspiciously similar message - and the person with the other portion of the message turned up Loyal, suggesting Paul may be as well.

Also, someone analyze the last two bandwagons, and who were the primary drivers - that post of Seamus's feels a lot like scum trying to lead the town. Seamus's a good enough player that you'd think he wouldn't do something like that...but he knows we know he's such a good player that he wouldn't likely try that, so he might still try it. WIFOM, WIFOM, someone go over it, please.

Also, someone analyze the last two bandwagons, and who were the primary drivers - that post of Seamus's feels a lot like scum trying to lead the town. Seamus's a good enough player that you'd think he wouldn't do something like that...but he knows we know he's such a good player that he wouldn't likely try that, so he might still try it. WIFOM, WIFOM, someone go over it, please.

I believed I kicked the voting off on Claw and got us focused on the lynch rather than yammering on about you, if that's what you mean by 'bandwagon driver'?

But I'm curious as to why do you assume the scum killed Major Dave?

There was a lot of suspicion around Laura and Vazquez posted twice, drunk. I think of Major Dave as a formidable player and only one person suspected him. It's a gut feeling, could be wrong, although I doubt very much the Scum killed Laura, unless they role–copped her Night One and she was something important. Just came up with that thought as I was typing...Hmmmmm...

Vazquez and Major Dave both were very low posters. Laura was under ten posts herself. This is why the speculation game is fun.

OK. I reckon all three of them up in the air, dudes. Like a long puff of something transcendent... :wacko:

I'm looking over the votes now. I didn't think that Major Dave contributed all that much, but he initially voted for and spent a lot of time arguing with 4 of 2 before switching his vote to Claw.

*ping*

I need to go over yesterday to see what else he posted, but at least a portion of Paul's scummy-ness came from a suspiciously similar message - and the person with the other portion of the message turned up Loyal, suggesting Paul may be as well.

Changing someone's quote is abysmally terrible form. And search away, Clemmy. If you don't see his Actions Scummy, perhaps you're seeing with your blinders on. And there was more than his reaction to Minga's analysis. And furthermore, just because Laura's reaction to it seemed Scummy and she flipped Town, doesn't exonerate Paul.

I'm looking over the votes now. I didn't think that Major Dave contributed all that much, but he initially voted for and spent a lot of time arguing with 4 of 2 before switching his vote to Claw.

It looks like Vazquez's only real contribution was picking apart Clementine's claim.

Changing someone's quote is abysmally terrible form.

I will cease, apologies.
And search away, Clemmy. If you don't see his Actions Scummy
I didn't say I didn't, I've had a large portion of RL things to deal with, and I was focusing primarily on Laura.
And furthermore, just because Laura's reaction to it seemed Scummy and she flipped Town, doesn't exonerate Paul.
No argument. I was merely noting that the similarities about the analysis line apparently were just that - meaningless similarities.

Wow there are a lot of unvotes and crap. Maybe Minga can get in here and throw us together an awesome vote analysis again? :blush:

Noticeably nearly everyone who ended up voting Clementine on Day One is dead. I'm not really suggesting anything specific, but that's seriously weird. :wacko: The only ones still living are Minga and Zipzop. Minga looks to townie. Zipzop I didn't see much of, but he seemed reasonably on the ball for a new player and apparently somebody claimed tracker to him?

I was going for "Minga looks townie to me." but I missed a word. And misplaced one. I'm tired.

I will cease, apologies. I didn't say I didn't, I've had a large portion of RL things to deal with, and I was focusing primarily on Laura. No argument. I was merely noting that the similarities about the analysis line apparently were just that - meaningless similarities.

Wait, so no more ping? :look: Ping away.

And Paul is really, really Scummy, ISO.

Wait, so no more ping? :look: Ping away.

No, still pinging, just saying that I need to go over Paul's posts - in the morning. If I can't learn to shut my brain off, I'm going to go into permanent Seamus-mode... :wacko:

*ping*

Seamus could be playing a very good game here, it's true. I hate metagaming, but Seamus is the type of person who typically "leads the town" so some people usually take his arguments and follow his lead. I can't say he "lead" a lynch on Day One against Dr. Wen, because a lot of us believed his actions to be scummy, which is why we voted for him. Rip Sewer was particularly harsh against him, which always bothered me a bit. Perhaps Rip is a townie that genuinely wanted him gone and didn't have sympathy for him, or he's scum and he figured he'd be able to make himself look pro-town by going down hard against Wen. The second day was interesting. Seamus had been going on Claw for most of the day, before eventually quoting and using Maurice's reasons. Now today he's leading a charge against Paul, who was acting quite scummy yesterday I will admit.

So, it's kind of a mixed bag. Claw voted for Paul yesterday, and was the first to vote for him. But Claw voted for him because of inactivity and because he thought his post the first day was scummy, which it was looking back. Looking at Paul as a whole, he came in yesterday complaining about his megablocks being kicked, which is an inferior toy brand, and then voted for Seamus because of the "way he defended Clem", and then posted a confusing wishy-washy statement about not knowing alignments or knowing alignments. But the way he defended his vote was just so weird that it appeared almost as a very very confused and noobish townie, which Paul is most certainly not.

Now I'm just confused. I'm going to bed. Or...back to bed if I'm staying in full RP.

Care to say anything, Bob? Because that's at least the second time you've been on, and you've spent the last two days pretty quietly.

Nvm, you posted right as I was typing... :blush:

Care to say anything, Bob? Because that's at least the second time you've been on, and you've spent the last two days pretty quietly.

Nvm, you posted right as I was typing... :blush:

Who's Bob? I'm Bock. This Bob guy sounds like a pretty cool dude though, one who definitely doesn't suck.

Seamus had been going on Claw for most of the day,

Is this true?

I should stop huffing the kerosene, but it seems to me, Bock, that the day starts on September 6th and I don't mention Claw until the 8th. I spend the first part of the day picking apart the things that Clementine said. Then after mentioning the Claw, I concentrate on Paul for a while before deciding to vote for Claw. Doesn't seem to me like you represented reality but the amount of huffing I'm doing will kill a lot of brain cells, so correct me if I'm wrong...

:shrug_confused: I really need to go over Day 2's posts holologs, but you did spend a lot of time calling him out...

Oh, did I? I see a few posts but it looks like I spend a lot more time on you than Claw. And even after I vote for Claw, I go after Paul for his Scumminess. If he hadn't revealed his Scummy ways so late in the day, I probably would've tried my best to get him lynched. I'm a little annoyed our vig didn't target him.

Here's how I feel about Paul:

I'll admit to sheeping the vote.

He admits to jumping on a bandwagon and having no good reason to vote for Dr. Wen yet when he votes, he says:

My mind was made a while back and I'll vote: Doctor Wen (Xenophobic Monoxide)

He says his mind was made a while back but! Ay, that's odd. He says he sheeped it. I can't emphasize this enough: he admits to joining a bandwagon for no reason. He sheeped the vote. That's what Scum do. Lynch a Townie, hide in the bandwagon. Baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Now these three quotes together:

I think I will believe Clem's claim of "backup" for now. It's not a role we see often but it's plausible. I however really don't agree with his claiming the role; I feel it was uncalled for and done in a odd way. It originaly seemed to me tat Clem thought he could pick the role he would replace and he seemed convinced it would be the vig for some reason which to me is just plain weird.

I really don't know where to put my vote today. My initial thought was to vote for Clem BUT I don't want to see our potential backup dead ...

Then there's Minga and her super-fluffy-no-real-content vote breakdown, which was in initially an analysis then a commentary and then an analysis (which was stolen by Claw?) again ... did you or did you not analyse the vote?

...All this to say, I'm ready to believe you but I think you should not have claimed and that you did reveal too much information.

I was going after Clem for a reason I thought was valid and all my actions were contested by Seamus. I call it defending, you can call it whatever you want.

Seamus found it necessary to shut down my comments to Clem.

He believes Clem's claim and is suspicious of Minga for analyzing the vote in a way that makes Paul look suspicious. He states again that he's "ready to believe" Clem's claim and then states later that he was going after her. Does this read like he's going after her?

I ask him to clarify these things a few times and then this happens:

I apologize for my relative inaction today RL is kicking my megablocks.

I'm going to vote: Seamus(Hinck)

Because there is no way he should have defended Clem like he did ... Unless he knew his affiliation ... Which he almost certainly doesn't ... Or does because he is scum.

Because I'm defending Clem which, as far as I can see, cannot be corroborated with real evidence. Maybe he was jobby–fizzog jaked but I feel like I only concluded Clem's claim should be believed for now. Clem is not in my Town column, she's only in the "Begrudgingly agree not to lynch for now" column.

I replied with this:

You were going after her? Funny that it seems more like you were postulating that she is Town and has that role and berating her for how she handled it. You even say you're ready to believe her. I disagree with your reasons for berating her but you seem to think you were going after her. If you suspected her, I propose you did a poor job communicating that. And as I pointed out that you seemed to be blowing things out of proportion, the more I look at it the more it seems like Scum trying to appear concerned for the well–being of the Town.

Are you trying to act Scummy so the vig will target you and you can redirect him or her? :look: Sorry, copious amount of space spice makes me paranoid.

And he deflects, and it's not the only time yesterday he did it.

I'm lost ... What's being reproached here? I stated I did not agree with the quality of the analysis and was told it was good and to shut up and when I didn't, I became scummy ...

Clem and Seamus got a weird thing going on here ... They stand of for each other when there's no real need to do so. It'd be stupid for scum to so blatantly backup each other so my guess is that one of them is town and one is scum.

He responds but skirts the issue of what I'm calling him out for being Scummy. He seemed to have done this a few times in the latter third of the day. Every time I brought up a concern about his reaction to Minga's vote analysis or his over–reaction to Clementine, he ignores it and responds to anything else but.

Scummy.

:wall: Minga's reads are so off this game. Minga was pretty sure both Laura and Claw were scum. Sucks that Vasquez died, Minga was getting a town-read off of her - as for Dave, he didn't say much so nobody could really read him.

If we were voting right now, I'd be dafty not to vote for Paul Harkonnen after his Scumminess yesterday.

The thing is, Laura and Paul were being equally scummy yesterday IMO and Laura flipped town... Minga still thinks Paul could be scum but Minga has literally no trust in her reads at this point.

Wow there are a lot of unvotes and crap. Maybe Minga can get in here and throw us together an awesome vote analysis again? :blush:

Maybe, but not yet.

By the way, Minga was in contact with Vasquez before she died. Vasquez claimed to be suspicious of Clementine and Seamus (just fyi)

First off, here is the Doctor Wen vote analysis from yesterday, updated to show people who died and flipped town:

11 votes for Doctor Wen (Xenophobic Monoxide) (Mediumsnowman, Hinckley, Tariq j, Bob, Captain Nemo, TinyPiesRUs, CallMePie, Fhomess, Piratedave84, Jluck, Ranger of the Forest)

First vote on Wen was Harriet. She had previously been extremely impatient for voting to start and had stated point blank that Dr. Wen was scum. Seamus soon followed, citing Wen's suspicious behaviour as his reason for voting; he had previously expressed his suspicion. Laura (confirmed town) and Bock were next; both provided limited reasoning other than "his posts are suspicious". After two votes on Clementine, Rip then followed, in a similar fashion to the previous two votes. After a further two votes on Clementine, Nathan chimes in, pointing out some discrepancies in Wen's posts and using them as a basis for his vote. This is quickly followed by Diamond, who earlier called out Wen's contradictions. Major Dave (confirmed town) placed the next vote, using Nathan's points as his basis for voting. And Paul votes as well, once again providing little reasoning or explanation other than "he's scummy". Ender (confirmed town) hammered the lynch. And then Hannah got her vote in, while saying that she wished she didn't have to.

Overall, Minga thinks that the majority of the Wen vote was comprised of bandwagon-y, sheepy votes which just stacked up and spelled Wen's doom. Only Diamond and Nathan actually made good cases against Wen, while Seamus was the first to call him out for his scummy posting. The votes which look the scummiest to Minga are Harriet, Laura, Rip and Paul's votes, simply because of the lack of reasoning and mindless bandwagoning.

And here's the Clementine vote analysis from yesterday too, also updated with town-flips.

6 votes for Clementine Lister (Lind Whisperer): (Chromeknight, Sir Stig, Xenophobic Monoxide, Lazychicken, Lady K, Dragonfire)

After voting opened, Harriet, Seamus, Laura and Bock put down votes on Wen in succession. Clark (confirmed town) was the first to vote for Clem, breaking the pattern. His reasoning was based on Clem's odd comments about Seamus being the godfather. Half an hour later, Zipzup votes, citing Clark's post as his reasoning for the vote. Like Minga, he said that if Wen was scum it was very foul play indeed. After Rip's vote for Wen, Wen himself then votes Clementine. Not much can be gained from this as we know Wen was town and he was basically voting to save himself. About twenty minutes after Wen's vote, Claw (confirmed town) votes for Clementine. His reasons are that she is suspecting too many people on Day One. and is trying to spread votes and cause a no lynch (He also agrees with Zipzup on the foul play theory). Then there's quite a long gap. Two more votes on Wen, a couple of people saying they think both lynchees are town, and then Clem's vote on Harriet. Vasquez (confirmed town) makes her vote at this point. She cites multiple reasons, including Clem's calling people out for posting fluff, going after newbies, making scummy comments about Seamus being the godfather, and trying to look active and helpful. Three minutes later, Minga votes for Clementine too. Minga was last online before voting opened, and Minga was busy reading the thread and deciding who to vote for when Vasquez voted. Minga didn't see Vasquez's post until she herself had hit post. Minga voted for Clementine because of metagame reasons (read the voting post) and the reasons she had stated earlier in the day. This vote was the last vote on Clementine.

Honestly, in Minga's opinion if there is scum on the wagon, it is probably Claw. Vasquez brought up some solid points against Clementine; Zipzup made a good point advocating Wen's towniness, Clark and Wen have died and flipped town, and Minga knows she is town too. Claw's reasons don't make much sense. Calling four people out on Day One is good - it provides discussion and gets people talking. Besides, did Claw seriously think that Clementine could influence the entire town into spreading their votes? Furthermore, Claw was parroting others' theories. Not that I outright scumread him, but he is the likeliest scum on the Clementine wagon. I must say though, his vote was far townier than half of the Wen votes.

Okay, you know what? We're losing townies left and right here; three more townies dead and the game could end right now. Minga proposes we put an end to this, and Minga has a solution.

The town investigator investigated Minga on Night One and received a result of Loyal.

Minga also has an easily verifiable role. She is the Loyal Wardrobe Designer and she is responsible for the clothes-switching (Seamus/Claw and Nathan/Diamond)

The investigator has advised Minga to claim in public, and would like others to claim their roles to Minga so that a Town block may be set up. We are already narrowing down the list of possible scum as we speak and we feel that others claiming to Minga in private is the right way to proceed if we want to catch those scum!