Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Ragnarök Now 3: Day Six

Day Six: Here Be Dragons

The sun set once again and the einherjar went to sleep, secure in the knowledge that their course remained true.

1_zpsqvsjwk6i.jpg

Danr the Dragon Slayer (Dannylonglegs) however was still stumbling about on deck, clearly inebriated after a long evening of drinking. He came to a stop at the front of the ship, and squinted up at the sky. He heard a strange noise above him, like the chopping of wood.

2_zps8pizdfdm.jpg

Up above him, he saw what looked like one of his old adversaries.

"Get down here, dragon!" Danr slurred, "Put up your dukes! I'm going to show you what it's like!"

3_zpsurrkutf0.jpg

With a creak, the dragonhead lurched forward.

"That's right!" Danr yelled, flailing his polearm, "When I'm done with you, you're going to wish-"

5b_zpspukgqjxp.jpg

*CRASH!* The figurehead landed directly on top of Danr, crushing him instantly.

6_zpsp9i99jzs.jpg

A dark figure looked down from the top of the prow, admiring their handiwork. Danr the Dragon Slayer had been Loyal.

7_zps1t3u8avh.jpg

As morning arrived, the crew were shocked to find a fellow warrior crushed so brutally. However, they still remained optimistic, having learned that Dar / Dragonfire (not to be confused with Danr Dragon-Slayer), had been another vile servant of the Corrupted. The longship sailed ever onward.

IMG_2323_zpstmcjiom2.jpg

It wasn't long before they reached a land where snow no longer fell. The long winter appeared to finally be melting away!

IMG_2324_zpssuwsh8lj.jpg

Kára was drawn starboard by the corpse of a huge monster strewn along the riverbank.

IMG_2326_zpsuz2qok9m.jpg

Before them sprawled the great serpent Jörmungand. Thor's body lay among the wreckage. They had slain each other after a great battle at Ragnarök. Jörmungand had sprayed the sky with his venom in the fight, but as with all things, it had returned anew. All around the two combatants, plants began to grow again.

IMG_2327_zpsawfysta4.jpg

"No one I have heard of has ever passed this point since Ragnarök," Ragnar warned, "I hear monsters still lurk in the woods beyond."

"So be it," Kára replied, "If this is the way to Valhalla, we keep rowing."

IMG_2332_zpsuq8p6zst.jpg

Non-Playable Characters

IMG_1976_zpsvbvdyz9e.png Kára

IMG_1980_zpsoatw8uto.jpg Ragnar

Characters (11)

IMG_1946_zpsx2dcvaj8.png Canute Grey-Bush (CallMePie)

IMG_1949_zpsw4ro0e01.png Pudding-Head (Hinckley)

IMG_1966_zpsysaqwjio.png Cranebeinn the Redder (Chromeknight)

IMG_1961_zpsgxcqurdi.png Petrus Fire-Starter (Pandora)

IMG_1952_zpsm4eiknse.png Petr Half-Troll (Piratedave)

IMG_1939_zpsjjhouj1a.png Toki (TrumpetKing)

IMG_1947_zpsn9ovqetf.png Lauga (Lady K)

IMG_1965_zps9ses2d9f.png Tarr Egg-Chaser (Tariq j)

IMG_1948_zpsq5i1jvvy.png Agnar Skull-Smasher (Adam)

IMG_1944_zpsztlzsnri.png Jafri (Jackjonespaw)

IMG_1943_zpsskx4fsri.png Ragnvald the Troll (Ranger of the Forest)

The Dead

1_zpszhk3sxez.jpg Brand (Brickelodeon) - Loyal - voted out, Day One

2_zpsj6otvry9.jpg Patrekr the Red (Palathadric) - Loyal - murdered, Night One

3_zpsl8ymhll8.jpg Lambi (TheLazyChicken) - Corrupted - murdered, Night One

4_zpsvlm95tgu.jpg Jarl Name-Loser (jluck) - Corrupted - voted out, Day Two

5_zpsztemwwwn.jpg Dagstyrr the Fool (Darkdragon) - Loyal - murdered, Night Two

6_zpspd491alc.jpg Mist (Mencot) - Corrupted - voted out, Day Three

7_zpsox8bp617.jpg Tarben the Wise (Tamamono) - Loyal - murdered, Night Three

8_zps80phlabk.jpg Munud the Strange (mostlytechnic) - Loyal - murdered, Night Three

9_zps16qdnyml.jpg Lodmund the Dwarf (Lord Duvors) - Loyal - voted out, Day Four

10_zpsqhskz0xe.jpg Kaupmad (KingoftheZempk) - Loyal - murdered, Night Four

11_zpsg2yqprdy.jpgDar (Dragonfire) - Corrupted - voted out, Day Five

12_zpslad2d9u5.jpgDanr the Dragon-Slayer (Dannylonglegs) - Loyal - murdered, Night Four

Reserves

mediumsnowman

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyal or the Corrupted. To win the game, the Loyal must kill off all of the Corrupted, while the Corrupted must outnumber the Loyal. Neutral characters will have their victory conditions outlined in their role.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

2b. You may give your proxy vote to a player in the following format: Proxy: Character (Player). Doing so will gift your vote to the player of your choice, effectively giving them an extra vote. You may retract your proxy in the following format: Unproxy: Character (Player).

3. A game day will last for 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

5b. Similarly, you may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent by another player via PM. Please paraphrase instead.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. Violation of any of the above rules will result in a vote penalty (1 for every 4 players alive) on the first two occasions and a mod-kill on the third.

10. You must post in every day thread. Failure to do so will result in a mod-kill or a replacement.

11. If you encounter a problem or have any further questions, feel free to contact me via PM.

Hmm.

So we won't be lynching Pudding or the investigator then.

And in other news, only one kill again. What are those silly scumbos up to?

Excellent that we've caught another scum, question is now, how many scum are there? 5?

Unless they've somehow been recruiting consistently, I can't imagine more than one or two.

Unless they've somehow been recruiting consistently, I can't imagine more than one or two.

I would say if we can lynch one today, we'll have finished.

I would say if we can lynch one today, we'll have finished.

And who would you suggest we lynch?

And who would you suggest we lynch?

Jeez, man, I dunno. All those who were outright suspicious are gone. Any result from the investigator?

And in other news, only one kill again. What are those silly scumbos up to?

How are you so sure they weren't up to killing Danr..? :look:

Jeez, man, I dunno. All those who were outright suspicious are gone.

Except you and Toki, at least. Could you maybe pretend that you actually care?

Jeez, man, I dunno. All those who were outright suspicious are gone. Any result from the investigator?

If you were unsure who to vote for then how were you sure we could lynch the right person and finish? One person that has been on my radar for some time now is Ragnvald, you've been extremely quiet of the last few days, giving in your vote just before the day ends, I'm not directly accusing you of being scum, but you have undoubtedly been quiet.

I have been suspicious of Ragnvald from Day 2 onwards since he was the one who sealed the lynch on Jarl. He was also the only other one who voted for Cranebeinn besides Jarl on day 2 that also voted for Cranebeinn on Day 1.

I have been suspicious of Ragnvald from Day 2 onwards since he was the one who sealed the lynch on Jarl. He was also the only other one who voted for Cranebeinn besides Jarl on day 2 that also voted for Cranebeinn on Day 1.

And he seems to parrot Patrekr who has been making solid points and cases against other players. It would be a safe place for a Scum to hide, parroting the person who started the case against Jarl. There was a good protection target too and I'd still rather lynch Toki, but there are night results that indicate Ragnvald so...

But that doesn't mean we should stop talking. The last Scum or two could be tricky to find.

And he seems to parrot Patrekr who has been making solid points and cases against other players. It would be a safe place for a Scum to hide, parroting the person who started the case against Jarl. There was a good protection target too and I'd still rather lynch Toki, but there are night results that indicate Ragnvald so...

But that doesn't mean we should stop talking. The last Scum or two could be tricky to find.

Who was blocked the night before last? Was that also Ragnvald? Two nights of damning block results would make for a particularly confident lynch, but if someone different was blocked the night before last, then that person probably warrants closer inspection as well. I'd be interested to hear what Ragnvald has to say for himself.

Pudding Head, are you sure you mean Patrekr? He unfortunately got the ax on the first night.

Nice to see that the block was correct about Dar. It's enough now for me to say that my doubts were incorrect.

It's obvious that the Ragnvald results are rather incriminating, and with what would appear to be three people left who haven't been cleared, should our trend be continued, he is the next most likely scum.

Boom!!! One more!!

So by now the investigator probably has cleared 3/4 of The remaining players so that means there are ~3 uncleared individuals amongst us.

I know, or at least I was not told, that I'm not in the cleared list and I'm curious to find out who the other 2 are; I would bet you that one of them is our last scum.

We lynched scum based on the lack of kill while they were blocked and it proved to be a successful strategy and as such I'm ready to lynch Ragnvald for the same reason.

So by now the investigator probably has cleared 3/4 of The remaining players so that means there are ~3 uncleared individuals amongst us.

You're gonna have to show us some of this math you have here, Petr.

Well from what Pudding told us yesterday, they have had 2 scum result and 3 town results so 3 confirmed.

It's safe to say that yesterday's result was probably town since by now we would have heard so four.

Hinck is town so five

The VIG, cop and blocker are alive (as made clear by earlier comments) so 8.

8 comfirmed town and 3 unconfirmed players for a total of 11 players left.

Does this make sense?

*yesterday's investigation result; sorry

You're gonna have to show us some of this math you have here, Petr.

Toki too:

and with what would appear to be three people left who haven't been cleared,

there are ~3 uncleared individuals amongst us.

If you were unsure who to vote for then how were you sure we could lynch the right person and finish? One person that has been on my radar for some time now is Ragnvald, you've been extremely quiet of the last few days, giving in your vote just before the day ends, I'm not directly accusing you of being scum, but you have undoubtedly been quiet.

I apologize for my silence, again I’ve been out of town and unable to participate that much.

:blush:

I didn’t even know I was the hammer vote until after I had voted. And as for Cranebeinn, I think Jarl used me as a platform to voice his “suspicions” against Cranebeinn. I’ll readily admit that I was mistaken about his being a viable lynch candidate

Nice to see that the block was correct about Dar. It's enough now for me to say that my doubts were incorrect.

It's obvious that the Ragnvald results are rather incriminating, and with what would appear to be three people left who haven't been cleared, should our trend be continued, he is the next most likely scum.

Yes, it’s very convenient for you that I’ve fallen under suspicion, considering you were under a lot of scrutiny yesterday. :hmpf_bad: Anyone else want to lynch Toki?

I’m afraid any parroting I might’ve done is from lack of real knowledge rather than an attempt to hide. The only person I’ve had outside contact with this whole time was Tarben, who told me that he had a town read on me and asked for my suspicions. Feel free to question me further, I’d be happy to oblige. I have nothing to hide.

Who was blocked the night before last? Was that also Ragnvald? Two nights of damning block results would make for a particularly confident lynch, but if someone different was blocked the night before last, then that person probably warrants closer inspection as well. I'd be interested to hear what Ragnvald has to say for himself.

Pudding Head, are you sure you mean Patrekr? He unfortunately got the ax on the first night.

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say here. That I’m innocent and the fact that I was blocked last night was an unfortunate coincidence? It’s true, but who’s going to believe me? I’m willing to answer any questions people have.

Boom!!! One more!!

I know, or at least I was not told, that I'm not in the cleared list and I'm curious to find out who the other 2 are; I would bet you that one of them is our last scum.

We lynched scum based on the lack of kill while they were blocked and it proved to be a successful strategy and as such I'm ready to lynch Ragnvald for the same reason.

How are you so sure that Danr wasn’t killed by the scum?

Well from what Pudding told us yesterday, they have had 2 scum result and 3 town results so 3 confirmed.

It's safe to say that yesterday's result was probably town since by now we would have heard so four.

Hinck is town so five

The VIG, cop and blocker are alive (as made clear by earlier comments) so 8.

8 comfirmed town and 3 unconfirmed players for a total of 11 players left.

Does this make sense?

*yesterday's investigation result; sorry

Okay.

What about the other twelve people that've died? I imagine some of them had been investigated at some point.

Where did I say that? I don't know that he was killed by the VIG, SK or the scum what I am saying is that I think there are 3 unconfirmed people left and I think my math is sound on that level.

Where did I say that? I don't know that he was killed by the VIG, SK or the scum what I am saying is that I think there are 3 unconfirmed people left and I think my math is sound on that level.

By now we must know there's no evidence of a SK... Unless there was never really a vig :look: