Sign in to follow this  
Sweetestgreek

[MOC] Adventurers: True Emperor's Ship

Hello all- long time peruser but first time poster! This is also the first MOC I've done since my dark ages. Currently I live in China, so most of my sets are back in the US, but over the summer I brought some back with me because I had the following idea. I love Chinese culture, architecture, and history! When I found out they had done an adventurers orient series a few years ago, I found some pretty sweet deals and was able to pick up the main orient sets.

While I loved the 7416 Emperor's Ship, I thought it was a bit lame not to include the emperor himself, and that it was more like a smuggler's ship than an emperor's ship. I combined a few of those sets along with some others (although unfortunately left my Emperor Chang Wu back home), and came up with the ship below. Let me know your thoughts, and suggestions/etc.! Thanks

post-151466-0-15740800-1456664944_thumb.jpg

Here are some more pictures I took:

https://www.flickr.c...4194@N05/6Mv27g

Yes, a lovely build.

But as TenorPenny mentioned, there are a lot of useful tutorials you can use to put images into posts. EB isn't an image host and the attachment space is more for a user image/avatar than MOC photos.

I am a fan of the oriental styling! I am quite jealous of that exclusive printed disc you've got there, nice use of that. The commando seat in front of it has cool fist handrests, very creative! :thumbup: The little canon is a great small build, too. I like the overall shape of this thing, but it's a little bit unrefined, especially the hull and the deck, in my opinion. However, considering you have only limited amount of bricks at your disposal at your place, this is a very decent build :classic::thumbup: Keep it up!