Sign in to follow this  
Barduck

Reclaimed Union Pacific coach WIP

Reminds me of Barstow 'Station' a large travel stop in Barstow California with a McDonald in several train cars. Right next to the right of way of the UP and BNSF to.

I prefer my trains running, but it's a nice bit of scenery. :classic:

I love the kitchen.

I designed it so that the coach isn'nt actually attached to the surface so adding trucks to it won't be a problem

I'm just not sure what to do with the open space on the left side (looking at it). Was thinking maybe a gravel like parking space.

And there needs to be a sign too but where to put it

Very nice Idea I never thought of having a reclaimed coach in lego. Also to that left side you could put maybe some scenery or a little kiosk to inform the minifigures on the history of the coach.

Great Idea!

-RailCo

Looks good! I would eat there.

Yeah, but it is really hard to get in for anyone over 1" tall (yuck yuck yuck). Seriously though, great looking car and great idea.

I'm just not sure what to do with the open space on the left side (looking at it). Was thinking maybe a gravel like parking space.

And there needs to be a sign too but where to put it

Perhaps you've just answered your own question, why not put the sign on the left side?

Nice eatery. Having two sets of stairs at the front may confuse the customers and some may try to enter through the kitchen entrance. :classic:

Nice eatery. Having two sets of stairs at the front may confuse the customers and some may try to enter through the kitchen entrance. :classic:

speaking of the kitchen entrance; I've just realized now that the fridge is in the way to actually enter there so going to remove that stairway Edited by Barduck

Nice save on the design! :) I can see someone actually doing that in real life.