Sign in to follow this  
Sir Brickalot

(MOC) Guardians of the Galaxy: The Collector's Relic Room

Nice Little MOC, I like the piece of resistance there. You should try to make Howard the duck, I'm sure Chima would have some parts for him.

Thanks, I'm glad someone noticed the Piece of Resistance there, thought it would be a funny crossover with the Star-Lord/Emmet thing going on. Also do you have any parts suggestions for Howard? because I can't think of any. :wink:

The fez from Indiana jones, orange flippers, maybe the head from the nesquik bunny? Not sure about a beak though, unless you would be willing to cut up some parts and glue things.

Great little MOC there 'Sir Brickalot'......and adding the Piece of Resistance is just the icing on the cake......Brick On ! :grin:

what pieces did you use for his body?

I would also like to know this. And could you post the parts you used for the rest of the MOC, if you don't mind? I would LOVE to add something like this to my collection. You should even consider submitting this to Lego Ideas. It would make a good $13 set.

This looks amazing. It makes me wonder why Lego didn't make an official set for the Collector's museum. I would have loved a howard the duck minifig. Have you been thinking about putting a dog in this?

The hair is from Doctor Emmet(BttFDelorean), not sure on the face, the torso is from the Collectible Minifigures Caesar minifig, with Dark Red arms and Flesh hands, and the leg assembly is made with the legs from an Alien Conquest Alien Grunt, with plain black hips.

If you're looking to add onto this, there are some good things you can use from the Indiana Jones theme

• Ark Of The Covenant
  • Shankara Stones
  • The Crystal Skull
  • That little golden idol from Raiders

If you're looking to add onto this, there are some good things you can use from the Indiana Jones theme

• Ark Of The Covenant
  • Shankara Stones
  • The Crystal Skull
  • That little golden idol from Raiders

Thanks for commenting! Shame, I didn't get any Indy sets, so I don't have those parts. :sad:

Idea is good, so is the Collector, but you should really expand this ... It would be quite easy, add some golden tracery a cage or two and some other space-y stuff and that's it ...

The Ark is brick-built, I'll see if I can find you the parts list

And the Sankara Stones are just Bionicle Barraki Eyes, used in tons of sets as warning lights and so on.

Don't forget the Peacock's Eye (the diamond Indy was trying to get from Lao Che). It's just a standard LEGO faceted gem element in clear.