We proudly present the "Character Rides Contest".
Build a speeder, a spaceship or a vehicle for a LEGO Star Wars Character.
Be that a Bounty Hunter, Jedi or Sith.
There's 3 categories to enter:
Category 1: "Personal Speeder"
Build a personal speeder.
Examples could be Luminara Unduli's speeder or the Scout Speederbike from Endor.
Category 2: "Personal Ship or Starfighter"
Build a personal spaceship or starfighter.
Examples could be "Bounty Hunter Gunship" and "Obi Wan's JSF".
Category 3: "Personal Vehicle"
Build a personal vehicle - be that hovercraft, walker or wheeled.
Examples could be AT-ST, CTT and Luke's Landspeeder.
- Character has to be either a Jedi, a Sith or a Bounty Hunter.
- Characters may be made up from your own imagination.
- Custom minifigs and accessories allowed (Brickforge, Brickarms and so forth).
- Entry has to be a new MOC.
- Entry must be Star Wars themed.
- There's no scale limitations - wether you go midi, micro, mini, UCS or system is ok.
- No clone brand parts (megablocks, blocko and so forth).
- Only one entry per category per member.
- Entrants must have joined before 14th of April 2011.
- Entries must have at least one deeplinked picture.
- Max 8 pictures from different angles deeplinked.
- Each entry must include a description/explanaition of the Personal Unit and it's features.
- Please include a link to off-site folder with more pics or higher resolution pictures (optional).
- Max picture resolution for deeplinked pics is 800x600.
- 'Real' entries only - no digital entries.
- Entries posted after the deadline are disqualified.
- Entries that doesn't live up to the rules after the deadline are disqualified.
- All entries will be indexed - this does not mean they are qualified or 'good' enough.
- All entries will be looked over and requirements to comply with the rules will be posted in the entry's topic.
- All entries are considered WIP's (work in progress). An entry can be changed as many times as the poster wishes before the deadline.
- All entries are to be posted as individual topics in 'Watto's Junkyard' with the following in the topic's subtitle: "Character Rides Personal Speeder, Character Rides Personal Ship or Character Rides Personal Vehicle"
- When the deadline has been reached a vote topic for the qualified entries will be made.
- More on the vote rules when that time comes.
- Comments and suggestions on entries are more than welcome.
Contest ends on 23rd of May 2011 at 2100 CET.
Feel free to join and add your entry's pics to the Eurobricks Star Wars Forum Contest Pool on flickr.
What are the prizes?
1st Place Winner gets the Eurobricks Stormtrooper and a bag of surprises.
2nd Place wins a smaller bag of surprises.
3rd Place wins the smallest bag of surprises - which isn't that small actually.
There's 3 prizes per category to win, but a member can only win one EB Stormie.
The 3 stormies up for grabs are the last we have.
After this we'll have to consider making new ones which I promise wont be the same.
Last chance people to win one
Only the 1st prize winner will be awarded the "Star Wars Contest Winner"-tag.
Check the EB Stormie here
Now ask away or be forever silent!