Sign in to follow this  
Brickadier General

Guten tag

Hello, my name is Matthew Hocker, and I live in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. I'm 21 (going on 22 in July) and have been into Lego ever since my dad gave me Duplo and his old bricks when I was 4 or so. My favorite themes are train, town, and castle, and my favorite set of all time is the Airport Shuttle. I enjoy building many different things such as subjects from movies and video games, and historical creations. In particular, I like modeling things from the Civil War from time to time.

I want to thank Zouave for inviting me to join here. I've been trying to join lunet for what seems like 2 years, and I never hear anything back from them. So I'm glad Zouave invited me since this looks like a pretty happening place. *sweet* I look forward to future discussions here.

And before I forget it...

My Brickshelf Site

My MOCpages Site

Ahhh, I love your Delorean *wub*

I'm around two months younger than you apparently :-D Welcome to EB, I'm sure you'll like it here

Welcome to the happy place that is Eurobricks. I like the Delorean as well. I might actually borrow part of that design; I have been considering making a 6-wide Delorean on train wheels for a while and yours is about the right size...

Welcome Brickadier General!

I seem to be four months older then you (six months older than Starwars4J..) :-D

I like your Ghostbusters Cadillac, great model with all those lovely details and still on minifigscale. Always nice to see another town-fan (my favorite set of all time is the Airport Shuttle as well and I recently succeeded in obtaining it).

Have fun here!

:-)

Welcome!!! Welcome!!! Welcome!!!

I seem to be also a few months older than you.

Yippee for 22 people!!! We are growing up so fast... :'-(

Watch out for S4J (Milhouse) don't impress him with your MOC's too much or he'll be inviting you over to do his laundry next. :-P

Watch out for S4J (Milhouse) don't impress him with your MOC's too much or he'll be inviting you over to do his laundry next. :-P

Oh be quiet you old hag, I said I'd do it myself :-P

Oh be quiet you old hag, I said I'd do it myself :-P

Hmmm you 2 kepp going on like this and we will have to get you both a room :-P

Anyway welcome to EB Brickadier, hope you have fun here in our crazy corner of cyber space.

Welcome to our humble abode Brickadier General !!

Tks fr sharing your galleries ;-) I really think that Hazuki hopme is just wonderfull 8-

Can youi feel the love my EB members ? :-D

Indeed. I almost feel voyeuristic reading this...

Indeed. I almost feel voyeuristic reading this...

looool, I reckon that its our own EB "Loft Story" :-D :-P

*yoda*

Thank you for joining Mr. Hocker.Welcome to Eurobricks.

I was always a big fan of you on Moc pages. I believe there is a thread about your creations somewhere in the history and adventure forum.

Hello and a very warm welcome to EB!

Very impressive, indeed, your MOCs. 8-

Aloha and welcome! :-D I think you will enjoy staying here! A nice choice! ;-)

We used to have a mayor around here, who says welcome to all the new citizens of Lego t&t, but he seems to be occupied with something/someone ;-) else... :'-(

Yea.. :'-( I miss you Hobbes!! *sing* :'-( :'-(

And here I thought I'd be replying to a German. ;-) (Unless you are?)

Anyhow, it's always a pleasure to greet another castle fan. I really like your ghost buster mobile.

Hmmm you 2 kepp going on like this and we will have to get you both a room :-P

Anyway welcome to EB Brickadier, hope you have fun here in our crazy corner of cyber space.

Oh.... I hardly think a room could contain us. *wub* *wub* *wub*

Hahaha. :-P I like pirates! :-X

Oh.... I hardly think a room could contain us. *wub* *wub* *wub*

Hahaha. :-P I like pirates! :-X

Oh god don't egg those two on :-|

Oh god don't egg those two on :-|

Maybe someone should give them their own thread where they can quarrel without getting off topic. :-D

Edited by zouave

Maybe someone should give them their own thread where they can quarrel without getting off topic. :-D

There's not much of a point to having a whole topic devoted to this. I'm sure she's done monkeying around now :-D

There's not much of a point to having a whole topic devoted to this. I'm sure she's done monkeying around now :-D

I sure am :-$ , I not afraid to be the bigger man (don't even go there... its way to obvious)

I apologise Brickadier General, Matt.... I shall no longer spam up your welcome thread.