Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Brickmania Wetteren (Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd of April)

On Saturday 21st of April together with Captain Green Hair and some other Eurobrickers you can find us on the Brickmania event in Wetteren (Belgium, near Ghent).

You can expect to see a big sailing ship battle (with frigates, ship of the line, xebec, galleon, etc.) and more :classic:

There will be a lot more to see at this event, which is the oldest and biggest LEGO event in Belgium.

Some LEGO designers will be there entire weekend to answer your questions and talk about their work.

bmw2012.jpg

we will be there ;)

Looking forward meeting you :sweet:

One question how do will you trasport the ship?

Good question... I'm made a special system for transporting the ships. I'll post pictures after the event :wink:

Almost "by accident" (hadn't seen it announced but just passed there since it is almost literaly around the corner for me) we visited the event in Berchem - Antwerpen some months ago. It was a pleasant surprise, a nice exposition.

So when I showed the add for the Wetteren expo to the children, no convincing was needed.

Its a bit further, but not exactly at the other end of the world. So normally we will be there too.

Looking forward meeting you :sweet:

Good question... I'm made a special system for transporting the ships. I'll post pictures after the event :wink:

i m building a special Plexiglas display case to trasport my ship in a lego event here in italy at the end of april!

Any pics from the event? I'd really love to see how it turned out... :blush:

Any pics from the event? I'd really love to see how it turned out... :blush:

Yes, I took some from Captain Green Hair's camera (of our display only). They are stored on my girlfriends laptop and need to move to my PC. I'll get them online soon :thumbup:

Yes, I took some from Captain Green Hair's camera (of our display only). They are stored on my girlfriends laptop and need to move to my PC. I'll get them online soon :thumbup:

My youngest padawan took some pictures too,... but I fear he still has to improve his photographic skills a bit before his work is suitable to post here... :sweet:

I didnt see the mentioned big ships / sea battle... maybe because we went on sunday? Pitty I missed that, but at least we did see some of them last year in Berchem.