Sign in to follow this  
MdrnMrvls

MOC: Factory

Well, it's finally done. The delivery truck and workers finally have somewhere to work. The interior is a WIP at the moment, but I have posted some pictures over on Flickr.

4412031166_2bbfd97d36_m.jpg

4411239385_0ae8b772ba_m.jpg

4412001782_4053b84d02_m.jpg

The background is a joke, so I apologize for that. I haven't found a suitable method for photographing larger models yet.

More pictures can be found on my Flickr account.

I hope you like it!

Chris

Fantastic MOC 'MdrnMrvls' ! :grin:

Great exterior - like the billboard on top of the roof.

The place looks like it's straight out of an American city.

Excellent build and I'm a conformist! 'MdrnMrvls' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Very nice, I love the bricking technique used on the corners. It looks as if that truck barely passes under the clearance, so I would raise that by a couple of plates, but it's up to you. I love the little hints of sand green on the windows. One more suggestion though: You might want to add a couple of tiles to smooth out the top of the billboard. :wink:

Overall, I must say, you did a truly wonderful job on this.

Well, it's finally done. The delivery truck and workers finally have somewhere to work. The interior is a WIP at the moment, but I have posted some pictures over on Flickr.

I like the interior as it is already. In fact I've used a picture of the interior for the blog (but that also has to do with the size of your photography studio :wink: and the fact that it was hard to easily remove the full background as it is now).

bloggedct.png

Very nice NOC. Your building really got that factory feeling.

Nice colourscheme as well, perfectly suited for such building.

Really nice job! :cry_happy: Not only outdoors but also the interior. I especially like the ad in the roof (simple but so great!) and of course that wonderful truck coming out :thumbup:

Thanks a lot everyone! I was a bit apprehensive about this build, so I'm glad so many of you like it. :classic:

Cool factory!!! What exactly do they fabricate at this factory? great work!!!

:jollyroger:

It's sort of like a military assembly plant at the moment, but I'm considering on making it a door and window factory now.

I like the interior as it is already. In fact I've used a picture of the interior for the blog (but that also has to do with the size of your photography studio :wink: and the fact that it was hard to easily remove the full background as it is now).

bloggedct.png

Thanks, Rick. :classic: