Sign in to follow this  
markus1984

for the people, freedom and honor! Castle Diorama

hello,

The summerbreak is over an now i have finally finished my Diorama :classic:

Construction time about 4 month`s ( with some summerbreaks :wink: )

I'm sorry for the photo quality but such a large diorama photographing beautiful is not so easy!

8067431739_5826f0c72e_c.jpg

8067444009_c0fac4f085.jpg8067433867_20cba6fb33.jpg

8067433726_d322043854.jpg8067413348_21e46b0bd6.jpg8067404907_f5a0bafdce.jpg

8067453495_702a75c9c6.jpg8067403919_1c4395a58d.jpg8067399248_6a7e06111d.jpg

8067445424_11f2a0edd5.jpg8067417157_c2235328af.jpg

Hope you enjoy it

greetings

markus

Edited by markus1984

Very cool! I love all the damaged castle pieces.. the cracks in the wall, pieces crumbling off, etc. The catapults and tower on fire are also really amazing looking, and the details on everything add a ton to the diorama (like the orc on fire jumping off the tower!). The positionig of all the minifigures also adds a lot to the feel of the diorama with all the castle defenders streaming out and being surrounded by orcs.

Again, very nice job! Big kudos!

Nice work!

Your first photo is outside the site size guidelines. Keep the pictures to a max of 800 x 600.

This is great! The massive scale lends to the realism,a nd of course the damage to the walls as well!

Wow, loving this scene, the cracks in the walls and size alone make it awesome looking.

Oh, my, god. Really impressive!!

I love how you capture the battle's emphasis, amazing. The charge of infantry ... 'CHAARGE!'

I think the ONLY thing I would change is make the grass cut off closer to the castle. Maybe 1/3 as long as you currently have it, or even half? I say this because the scene would look a lot more filled then, and not have so much empty space in the back. It would feel a little more like an epic battle that way. Not that it doesn't already feel extremely epic!

Big dio *huh* I really like the damaged parts of the wall, the siege weapons, the figs battling, and the whole thing :thumbup::laugh:

Wow, those cracks on the wall really needs to get repaired! The assault tower are stunning espicially the one in flame. Those large dioaroma always impress me and let me without voice. By the way, your defending army with silver helmets is beautiful!

this is epic. the damage to the walls (especially the cracks and the fallen blockwork) is class ! the overall scale and sense of action is also brilliant. I hope the Crown Knights win !

: )

Hate to do the regulator thing on a good MOC, but keep the pictures to 800 x 600 pixels, the first picture is outside those limits.

Hate to do the regulator thing on a good MOC, but keep the pictures to 800 x 600 pixels, the first picture is outside those limits.

ok it`s done, sorry i doesn`t know it with the size.

Excellent job! I really like how you built the damaged wall. The siege engines are great as well. :thumbup:

This is a wonderful build. I love the authentic look of the walls with the damage and cracks which are fantasticly done. The long loopholes are great, as the rest of the diorama with the siegeengines as well.

Really well done!

Impressive scale. I really like the cracks in the wall. That was very cleverly designed and it really looks like cracks! The crumbling wall is brilliant also.

Keep up the good work!