michaelozzie

[MOC] Imperial Bastion on the planet Valrar

That Rebel peeking over is great! :laugh_hard:

I wonder what he is standing on though.. :grin:

I really like the simplicity of the design, it just fits the Empire very well. Most people tend to overdo it with colours or excessive greebles, which in my opinion is missing the point of Imperial architecture.

I assume there is no interior to the base? There'd be enough room under that landing platform for something cool. :sweet:

I like to see more of the AT-DP design.

Is it "walkable"? Do you have an LDD-file?

I'm looking at DarthTwoShedsJackson's AT-DP and was planning to build it soon but yours seems like a viable option.

I really liked your ITT and have just finished a couple of them, slightly modded for better sturdiness.

I really like your moc too, btw... :classic:

Edited by Legopappan

If this project is little then I wonder how great a big one would look like. Impressive work, I wonder what is below that landing pad.

I've been following the progress, so it's great to see it finished! It's all very classically Imperial. I especially like some of the smaller MOCs in the display -- I've already spent some time studying the shuttle cockpit and speeder bike designs to see what I can learn, heh.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

I wonder what he is standing on though.. :grin:

I really like the simplicity of the design, it just fits the Empire very well. Most people tend to overdo it with colours or excessive greebles, which in my opinion is missing the point of Imperial architecture.

I assume there is no interior to the base? There'd be enough room under that landing platform for something cool. :sweet:

There is an interior with 4 levels and the bottom level is a secret weapon development area. I will get around to adding pictures of that when I'm happy with all the detailing. But that will have to wait a bit as I head off on vacation shortly.

I like to see more of the AT-DP design.

Is it "walkable"? Do you have an LDD-file?

I'm looking at DarthTwoShedsJackson's AT-DP and was planning to build it soon but yours seems like a viable option.

I really liked your ITT and have just finished a couple of them, slightly modded for better sturdiness.

I really like your moc too, btw... :classic:

Thanks. I don't have an LDD file for the AT-DP sorry. It's leg design is based of Darthtwoshades version except I changed the ankle to be moveable so it can "walk".

There is an interior with 4 levels and the bottom level is a secret weapon development area. I will get around to adding pictures of that when I'm happy with all the detailing. But that will have to wait a bit as I head off on vacation shortly.

Oh, wow, I didn't expect that! I'm very excited to see it then! :) You enjoy your holiday first though. ;)

I love this idea, and it's one that I was toying around with. Original Trilogy stuff has been done before. I'm loving the concept of Rogue One, and I want to build things like this along the lines of Rogue One. The untold stories of the Star Wars universe using recognizable Star Wars characters, vehicles, locales, etc.

I love this idea, and it's one that I was toying around with. Original Trilogy stuff has been done before. I'm loving the concept of Rogue One, and I want to build things like this along the lines of Rogue One. The untold stories of the Star Wars universe using recognizable Star Wars characters, vehicles, locales, etc.

This is every Imperial fan's dream !

Amazing MOC!

The whole scene is full of details!

I really like the waste pipes! :wub: :wub:

Thankyou my friends.

I've been following the progress, so it's great to see it finished! It's all very classically Imperial. I especially like some of the smaller MOCs in the display -- I've already spent some time studying the shuttle cockpit and speeder bike designs to see what I can learn, heh.

I'm not sure what you could learn from me Rasko as you are already a master of star wars MOCs but thanks all the same.

this is fantastic! I love the restrained texturing on the walls, so much more believable than over the top greebling

beautiful work. i love the stone bricks peeking out from the vines and the blending of wild jungle with cold imperial structure. very cool stuff.

Thanks.

This MOC deserves 102012 Shuttle :wink:

Hmmmm I will have to settle for my own version of the shuttle for now. The 102012 probably would be a tad too big for the landing pad ;)

This MOC deserves 102012 Shuttle :wink:

Thanks.

Hmmmm I will have to settle for my own version of the shuttle for now. The 102012 probably would be a tad too big for the landing pad ;)

I'll have to say I like michaelozzie's shuttle better; his design for the nose is fantastic!

No offence but there is nothing better than 10212 :tongue:

@Michael - you can always make bigger landing pad :wink:

Edited by La Chupacabra

It is just that the cockpit angles too much than how it actually is, but other than that it is still a great set!

Edited by LiLmeFromDaFuture

@Michael - you can always make bigger landing pad :wink:

True but I have no plans to enlarge the landing pad.....yet.

It is just that the cockpit angles too much than how it actually is, but other than that it is still a great set!

It is a great set but like you said the cockpit was always too angular. That's why I tried to make one closer to the movie version.