Quentin Collins

[MOC] Alice in Wonderland: Down The Rabbit Hole

28418150882_1f4becb1ce_o.jpg

Down The Rabbit Hole by Quentin Collins, on Flickr

Down, down, down! Would the fall never come to an end? There was nothing else to do, so Alice soon began talking to herself. "Dinah'll miss me very much tonight, I should think!" (Dinah was the cat.) "I hope they'll remember her saucer of milk at tea-time. Dinah, my dear, I wish you were down here with me!" - Lewis Carroll - 1865

Brilliant how you built that fall :classic: the furniture are spot on and scrolling over the picture from top to bottom tells the story of that scene nicel,. Very good job! :classic::thumbup:

Oh god! I had the exact same idea for the next CMF vignette contest!

But yours looks fantastic! The furniture, the little door, even Dinah is there!

Amazing work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh god! I had the exact same idea for the next CMF vignette contest!

But yours looks fantastic! The furniture, the little door, even Dinah is there!

Amazing work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks so much! I had actually considered holding on to this for just such a contest but I just couldn't sit on it! Glad you noticed Dinah! She was a last minute flash of inspiration.

Oh man, I love this! Very well done! :thumbup:

Thank you!

Very great!

Thanks!

Brilliant work!!

I appreciate it, thank you!

Great! I especially like the tea cart and how you did the tiny door at the bottom of the scene. :sweet:

Thank you. Originally it was going to be a tea set on a sideboard, but I felt that the furniture was getting to bulky and wanted something a little "airier". The tiny door was one of the first elements I dealt with. I was always fascinated by it as a kid!

Brilliant how you built that fall :classic: the furniture are spot on and scrolling over the picture from top to bottom tells the story of that scene nicel,. Very good job! :classic::thumbup:

Very nice words, thanks! I actually didn't intend on the photo posting so large here, but I think the scroll view really works!

Wow, Love It!!!!

Great Work

Greetings

Thank you!

Very nice words, thanks! I actually didn't intend on the photo posting so large here, but I think the scroll view really works!

Sometimes cool ideas start as happy little accidents :wink:

Great MOC! Are the striped walls tiles or regular bricks?

Dear Mr Collins (or would you prefer to be addressed as Quentin?)

Greetings.  We are holding a volunteer run Alice themed art event in London at the Horse Hospital on 1 February 2017.  Please would it be possible for us to display an image of your Alice lego art in our exhibit which will be open to the public (free entry) from noon until 6pm on 2, 3, and 4 February 2017?  The opening event will be held on 1 February 2017. We would print out an image an frame it and of course include information about you and links to your work/art if you authorise for us to use one image of your alice lego piece in this volunteer run art 3 day art event/exhibit.

Please see below the link to the Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1693970194252038/

I do not like posting in public forums so I have not used my full name or usual email address.  It would be appreciated if you would contact me via the email address below and tell me how I may contact you by email or phone, if possible, and I shall do so. Thank you so much.

Yours sincerely, 

V

cryptome(at)yahoo(dot)com

Awesome.
Fairytale style builds are just down my alley.
This is so cute on the scale it's build at.

Love it !