Sign in to follow this  
danth

[MOC] M:Tron Comet Chaser

Could have been a set. Goof work. I would have bought it if it would suit into my collection (only Futuron).

Edited by Matthias

Hey, danth, that is a good small one, BUT if it should really resemble M-Tron correctly you should change the "oval" cockpit with some rectangular one (if it is just you do not have another type at the moment and building only with what you have in the place then it is absolutely fine and I have nothing to add :classic: )...except that it looks nice to me. :wink::thumbup:

Edited by bublible

Could have been a set. Goof work. I would have bought it if it would suit into my collection (only Futuron).

Thanks! I was actually trying to make it look like an actual set Lego might make nowadays, if they redid M:Tron.

Hey, danth, that is a good small one, BUT if it should really resemble M-Tron correctly you should change the "oval" cockpit with some rectangular one

Thanks friend! I was actually trying to do a sort of "Neo-M:Tron." Basically I started with the bubble canopy and built the ship around it, trying to make a modern-looking set in the M:Tron colors. You're right though, this isn't classic style M:Tron; I shoulda put "Neo" in the title. :)

Edited by danth

Thanks friend! I was actually trying to do a sort of "Neo-M:Tron." Basically I started with the bubble canopy and built the ship around it, trying to make a modern-looking set in the M:Tron colors. You're right though, this isn't classic style M:Tron; I shoulda put "Neo" in the title. :)

Exactly: if you put word "Neo" to it then it is absolutely OK, you're right. :wink::thumbup:

Excellent! :D

That's one perfectly fine little M:Tron ship to me! :)

Those little bubble canopies are really great fun to work with, although I wish we were given more trans-neon-green shapes to play with.