Hi all

I've completed my built of the Crawler and when i switched on the power, the front wheels are turned to the left and rear wheels are turned to the right. that seems to be the default rest position. When using the remote to turn right, it only manages to straighten the wheels and will not turn right any further. How do i fix this problem?

Thanks.

post-165399-0-03442200-1472562290_thumb.jpg

Have you built it correctly? For perfect alignment the servo and the wheels must be centered while building

Edited by LXF

Maybe you forgot to "zero" the Servo motor before building it in steps 1, 2 and 3.

You might be able to fix it by remove the axels build in at step 27. Move the steering and shift it to the correct position.

Thanks guys!....with my very limited knowledge but thanks to your pointers...I surprised myself and managed to fix it without having to tear everything apart! Happy camper! :)

Hi everyone I just wanted some help on one of my MOC's. 

Is there an good alternative to make extendable outriggers without using any gear racks. I tried some ways but they aren't very stable. I'm building with few parts from small sets.

Hi everyone, new to EB. I'm working on a mod for 42052 and I need to link the switch to the battery box to a driver shaft I'm adding in.

The problem: trying to link the driver gear to the battery box switch. No success yet...

The driver shaft needs to shift to the left gear when the switch moves right, and vice versa. I also want to be able to operate it from the battery box switch rather than another switch. Everything I've come up with so far is either just barely off or not strong enough to force the driver gear to switch. Any ideas?