The HMS Unpredictable mark I

HMS Unpredictable mark II

Also see;Interior pics HMS Unpredictable

The Acheron mark I

The Acheron mark II

The Acheron mark III

The Red Peril

Edit by Phred:

If you have built any of these ships or love one of these ships so much, then feel free to make a new thread about it if one has not been started already.

Please use the search function to be sure there isn't another dedicated thread for a specific MOC.

Thanks.

Good Lord, that's a massive fleet you are presenting...

I will have to find some time to look at them all.

I checked them globaly, I found some nice ones, like this one, it looks quite okay... Some of them already have a thread of it's own, I think we should make a thread for the nicer ones... BTW, I found a very nice ship on BS(not in the list) It is a ship from the same creator as the Denise, it is not a real pirate ship, It reminds me of the Amerigo Vespucci very much!! Check it out...to bad the full shot is very fuzzy...

BTW, I found a very nice ship on BS(not in the list) It is a ship from the same creator as the Denise, it is not a real pirate ship, It reminds me of the Amerigo Vespucci very much!! Check it out...to bad the full shot is very fuzzy...

Yes, I saw that one, but since it is only semi-pirate and the picture quality is terrible I didn't inlcude it. But how does a 1930s ship remind you of a 1500 ship? :S

Yes, I saw that one, but since it is only semi-pirate and the picture quality is terrible I didn't inlcude it. But how does a 1930s ship remind you of a 1500 ship? :S
You ever been on the Amerigo Vespucci? The guy didn't name it Amerigo Vespucci, Later (19th/20th century), a ship called Amerigo Vespucci was built:

amerigo_vespucci.jpg

Since you guys never get bored of BS ships

Awwwwwwww... Mr Oo7! Now you've really gone and done it. This thread was the straw that broke the camel's back and now I'm well and truly bored of Brickshelf ships. :-D

But on a more serious note good work finding all these MOCs! Do we know [m]any of the builders?

Tiber- I thought you were refering to the ship that the Amerigo Vespucci sailed on. Makes more sense now.

Awwwwwwww... Mr Oo7! Now you've really gone and done it. This thread was the straw that broke the camel's back and now I'm well and truly bored of Brickshelf ships. :-D

X-D X-D :-D

But on a more serious note good work finding all these MOCs! Do we know [m]any of the builders?

Well the first bunch belong to Stephen Rowe, and this;

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=70185

belongs to Jonathan Keller but I'm no sure about most of the rest.

Edit: Why aren't these dumb quotes working!?! >:-(

The reason your quotes weren't working is because you had an unclosed quote tag amongst your text, so the parsers couldn't determine where the quotes were supposed to be (its stupid you see). But fear not I have fixed it!

Now it would be nice if there was a Pirate Moderator who could get the names of the Brickshelf folders each ship is located in and apply that name to the links in Mr Oo7's first post, rather than having the URL to the Brickshelf folder as the name of the link.

Because right now I really can't be bothered doing it... X-D

OK, you win. I refined the first couple. I'll try to do more tomorrow and thanks for fixing my quotes! *y*

It would be even better (and not so very much work) to present the ships with the BS-thumbnail.

Here's some examples:

1.jpg_thumb.jpg

Frigate Minotaur

by Stephan Rowe

orion1.jpg_thumb.jpg

Sloop HMS Orion

by Stephan Rowe

orionsail.jpg_thumb.jpg

Sloop HMS Orion II

by Stephan Rowe

It would be so great to have an overview thread like this of all the ships in the pirate MOC forum *sweet*

It would be like a library :-D

It would be so great to have an overview thread like this of all the ships in the pirate MOC forum *sweet*

Very very good idea. I would like that too. And with thumbnails as you propose. It would make it muhc more easy to get a quick overview, and it would also make it easier (also in this thread) with thumbnails, so you could see the different ships without opening a new window.

Tiber- I thought you were refering to the ship that the Amerigo Vespucci sailed on. Makes more sence now.
How did you call me??!?!!?

Anyone else think this is a good idea? If so I'll gladly do this even though it's not really close to being necessary.

How did you call me??!?!!?

I called you Tiber. Why do you ask? Is your eyesight deteriorating as you age? (along with your grammer)

I called you Tiber. Why do you ask? Is your eyesight deteriorating as you age? (along with your grammer)

1. look at the title

2. What be grammER???

1. look at the title

Hmm...they....who is they, Tiber?

You know I've just been only joking with you from the start, right?

2. What be grammER???

Ah ha! you caught that one, very good, you pass the spelling. Now you and me must work on the grammar.

>:-( That seems a bit harsh.

Now lads, lets have harmony amongst us!

I wasn't being serious, thus the :-P (well more or less) as my post icon. He asked me a dumb question; I gave him a dumb answer. I also acknowledge that Tiber is younger than me as he just turned thirteen a couple months ago, it is illogical to believe he his vision is deteriorating due to his age. I definitely didn't intend any harm and I'm sorry if I did.

It would be even better (and not so very much work) to present the ships with the BS-thumbnail.

Very very good idea. I would like that too. And with thumbnails as you propose. It would make it muhc more easy to get a quick overview, and it would also make it easier (also in this thread) with thumbnails, so you could see the different ships without opening a new window.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? If so I'll gladly do this even though it's not really close to being necessary.

It seems that Mr. oDDerFisken appreciates the idea.

Having this topic would enhance the pirate forum a lot in my humble opinion.

By just having 1 topic, an overview is possible of all the ships in the forum with a nice thumbnail.

This work will have to be done anyway if there ever comes a pirate portal site.

What is the opinion of Mr. Phes and Evil Willy?

I would be willing to do part of the work of course.

If oo7 would do this for the ships in this thread, I would be willing to do the rest of the ships in the Pirate MOC forum!

Then we can combine everything in a "Pirate MOC ships topic" which is maintained whenever a new ship is posted.

This library will also problably be usefull to check if a ship you want to post has already been posted. So I think this a fairly good idea. I'll go continue to work on my intial post and await Phes' opinion.

Ah, you mean an index of Pirate Lego ships? sounds good....

Indeed Mr. Tiber, an index using the brickshelf thumbnails so you can see a small picture of each ship which is a link to the gallery.

OK, my original ships are refined to the furthest text-pretaining extent. If I add thumb nails most other 1st page posts will problably be bumped to the second page. Now shall I begin to compile all other ship MOCs too?

OK, my original ships are refined to the furthest text-pretaining extent. If I add thumb nails most other 1st page posts will problably be bumped to the second page. Now shall I begin to compile all other ship MOCs too?

We should think a bit about the best way to present the MOC ships.

Maybe by removing the name of the ship and builder, we could do it like this example:

1.jpg_thumb.jpgorion1.jpg_thumb.jpgorionsail.jpg_thumb.jpgorionsail.jpg_thumb.jpg1.jpg_thumb.jpg

orion1.jpg_thumb.jpgorionsail.jpg_thumb.jpgorionsail.jpg_thumb.jpg1.jpg_thumb.jpg1.jpg_thumb.jpg

1.jpg_thumb.jpgorion1.jpg_thumb.jpgorionsail.jpg_thumb.jpgorionsail.jpg_thumb.jpg1.jpg_thumb.jpg

orion1.jpg_thumb.jpgorionsail.jpg_thumb.jpgorionsail.jpg_thumb.jpg1.jpg_thumb.jpg1.jpg_thumb.jpg

By doing it this way, you don't lose the overview.

What do you guys think?