Sign in to follow this  
PSPguy

PSP

Hi. My name is Steven. I use a PSP to go on the internet. I like all Lego themes. Any questions just ask. Sorry for the short post as typing on a PSP is hard. :-|

Hehe, hey man. PSP typing is tough! Do you have any other game systems. We here have a large DS community. See you around!

Heya, I hope you enjoy your time here. The typing facilities on a PSP suck, just get a DS and the Browser. ;-)

Sorry for making a copy of this topic. Dunno what happened. I own a PS1,PS2/X,Ds,360,Xbox,Nintendo 64,Gamecube,2xGBASP,GBA, and a Wii. *y*

Welcome to EB :-)

I own a PS1,PS2/X,Ds,360,Xbox,Nintendo 64,Gamecube,2xGBASP,GBA, and a Wii. *y*

And how's your social life coming along?

You don't even want to know what I own Hobbes :-P

Anywaym welcome :-D

Very well thank you. :-P If anyone wants to know I am 12. Young, yes. Too young for a forum, no. If you knew all the things I know you would call me an adult. ;-) X-O

>:-) Thats the fun part of being in a hurry. We got other under 18 posters here anyway. *sweet*

We got other under 18 posters here anyway.

Like me! ;-)

Anyway, it says you have to be the (im not quoting) "age of consent for internet use" which is 13 for the U.S, so I'm ok.

But I digress..

Welcome to the forum, PSPguy!

PSP fanboys FTW!!! *vader*

Anyway, it says you have to be the (im not quoting) "age of consent for internet use"

It doesn't...

which is 13 for the U.S, so I'm ok.

And that's why: since that age thing is handled differently in different countries there has to be a "number".

And now I am quoting:

You agree that you are over 18 years old. If not, DON'T register, as this board is oriented for a mature audience and contains subjects that could hurt the sensibility of the youngest. If you register and you are under the 18 age, which is the legal age for being an adult in Europe, this is your responsability. Again, you are not supposed to do so.

But if you behave there won't be problems, and you've been here for quite some time anyways ;-)

But I digress..

Yeah, no need to discuss this here :-)

Hey and welcome,

Nothing beats the N64...

God Bless,

Nathan

Ahhhh... memories of VCVC are coming back to me :-P

Who? I am almost 13 so I am ok. Dont worry I will not be a problem here. Plus 18 is the legal age in EUROPE. I am in the USA. Please dont judge me by my age but by the way I act. :-)

Plus 18 is the legal age in EUROPE. I am in the USA.

Guess where the Eurobricks servers are (which is what counts)? ;-)

Please dont judge me by my age but by the way I act. :-)

Don't worry, that's what we do.

Now, enjoy your time here :-)

Guess where the Eurobricks servers are (which is what counts)? ;-)

Federated States of Micronesia... it's obvious... X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

When the PSP camera comes out I should be able to show you guys(and girls ;-) ) some of my MOCs. The new update gives an option for the camera.

>:-) Thats the fun part of being in a hurry. We got other under 18 posters here anyway. *sweet*

I am one too. only thirteen, but I don't think anything is wrong with that. I think if we all listen to Hobbes and behave properly, no one will care what our age is. Anyways, welcome PSPguy. It seems that we now get members every other day now.

I am one too. only thirteen, but I don't think anything is wrong with that. I think if we all listen to Hobbes and behave properly, no one will care what our age is. Anyways, welcome PSPguy. It seems that we now get members every other day now.

Same with me.

Oh, and welcome to Eurobricks! And remember, don't eat the paint chips off the wall.

-l2k-

Hi, PSP. I'm glad to see another member close to my age (I'm nearly 14), and I'm sure you will enjoy this site as much as me. ;-)

P.S. (P. X-D ) You do all your posting on a game system? I'm curious: do you not have computer internet service?

Welcome to the forums PSP, I hope you have a good time here.

Federated States of Micronesia... it's obvious... X-D

Nah, I think it's got to be in Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphopnopparatrajatha

niburiromudomrajaniwesmahasatharnamornphimar- navatarnsathitsakkattiyavisanukamprasit.

Haha, I am four days older than you Grevious!

Nah, I think it's got to be in Krungthepmahanakornamornratanakosinmahintarayutthayamahadilokphopnopparatrajatha

niburiromudomrajaniwesmahasatharnamornphimar- navatarnsathitsakkattiyavisanukamprasit.

???

Haha, I am four days older than you Grevious!

Oh well. It's not like that's ever going to change.... ;-)