Sign in to follow this  
Calisto

Greetings from South America!

Hello everyone...

I'm a brazilian girl, first mate in Captain Eduardo's ship... The evil, mean, fearless Eduardo... Also known as Phes... ;o)

And I have a very sad story to tell... My evil cousin had lots of Lego, and he never let me play with them when I was a kid! I could not afford such expensive toys so I grew up without having a lego myself! Amazing! How can a child grow up with no Lego????

One day, I'm sure, I'll be able to forgive him... But should I????

Haha...

See you mates!

Bye... ;o)

Aye Carumba!

She's exposed my alter ego - I'm the dreaded Captain Eduardo! I'm a Conquistador by day... Pirate by night... And finally we have an authentic south American who lives in a country that is very close to the Caribbean X-D

Hello Calisto! Welcome to Eurobricks. :-)

So, you're related to Phes? I do not envy you... ;-)

Greetings my dear ;-)

So you were brought here by the dark side Phes I mean X-D :-P The inquisition is capable of anything these days :-P

Seriously, Enjoy your time with us, I'm sure you will !! Enjoy the EB experience to the fullest hehe

Concerning your cousin, well...plunder his house and steal what you want, its the price to pay for a legoless childhood :-D

*yoda*

Welcome :-D

And Phes, you're really flooding this place with pirate fans, huh ;-)

Not that I mind....as long as there are still space fans out there...

Hello Calisto! Welcome to Eurobricks. :-)

So, you're related to Phes? I do not envy you... ;-)

We're not related! And of course you wouldn't envy her, you'd be outright jealous! X-D

Edited by mister_phes

We're not related!

Oh, ok. I thought when she said 'My evil cousin had lots of Lego, and he never let me play with them when I was a kid!' She meant you... 8-|

Are you crazy? I share my Pirate LEGO! But only to those who are worthy of course.

Like me? :'-)

On another note, welcome to EuroBricks! I think you make a grand-total of four girls here :-P

Wasn't someone gonna make special title's for girls a few months ago?

Actually there's 5 girls now - In theory anyway (some of them might not really be girls X-D ) Most of them don't post and the ones that do post infrequently.

Actually there's 5 girls now - In theory anyway (some of them might not really be girls X-D ) Most of them don't post and the ones that do post infrequently.

You mean some of them might be G.I.R.L.s? (Guys In Real Life) :-P

That's one way of putting... For all you know I might be a girl in real life. We just may never know...

For all you know I might be a girl in real life. We just may never know...

What about the beard in the pic of you... oh, that pic may be of someone else...

Back OT... Welcome to EB.

God Bless,

Nathan

For all you know I might be a girl in real life. We just may never know...

What about the beard in the pic of you... oh, that pic may be of someone else...

Back OT... Welcome to EB.

God Bless,

Nathan

Are you saying women can't have beards too?

Are you saying women can't have beards too?

It is for reasons like this I think you are truely strange Phes! *wacko*

By the way, welcome to Eurobricks Calisto, as everyone said, nice to see another female on board!!

Jon.

You think I'm truly strange because I'm asking Mr Norro whether or not he thinks women can have facial hair? You should have thought i was truly strange long before!

My God! I got sick, couldnt be online for a week or so and my greetings page turned into a discussion wether women can or cannot have facial hair! Hahahahaha!

Phes!?

You are, indeed, truly strange... But lovely in your own strange way! I shouldn't say a pirate is lovely... But I cant think of another word right now :-P

Ok... As a real woman... Not a G.I.R.L... I got to say... Yes, women can have facial hair!!!! Thats terrible but its the truth, the awful truth!

I bet even Lea has facial hair... 8-|

Oh! And dont forget about the bearded lady... That travels with the circus... She's a good example of women with facial hair... Lots of it!

Well, enough of that, for now... Let me thank you all, good people, for the welcome posts... You're all very kind! :-)

Take care...

Kisses to all!

See you :-)

My God! I got sick, couldnt be online for a week or so and my greetings page turned into a discussion wether women can or cannot have facial hair! Hahahahaha!

Get used to it. This is Eurobricks, after all ;-)