Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

Hello from a minifig fan!

Hello, everybody ;-)

I'm AmperZand. I was a complete LEGO nut as a kid. Then I lost interest in my teens. But I started again a few years ago. Yeah! :-P

I'm particularly into fantasy minifigs inspired by LotR, D&D, myth and legend. I do have minifigs from other themes but not many. My total display collection is about 100 minifigs strong. Here's a link to my BrickShelf gallery showing some of MOCs including a giant bat, an undersized Cthulhu and a knight modelled on Wolverine.

Enjoy!

AmperZand

PS. I also post on the Classic Castle Forum.

Welcome, AmperZand *y*

You have a great collection of custom MFs, there *wub* !

LuxorV

Prego, AmperZand!

Just to know, how many languages do you speak/write 8-| ?

LuxorV

Just to know, how many languages do you speak/write 8-| ?

[C-3PO voice]I am fluent in over six million forms of communication.[/C-3PO voice] :-D

Edited by AmperZand

Hello and welcome on Eurobricks

But from which country are you then, if you can understand and write dutch? Suriname? Dutch Antillies? South-Africa?

There are not so many people outside Dutch talking countries who can understand dutch.

I like your wolverine round table fighter.

Edited by Wout

Hello and welcome to EB!

This is quite an impressive introduction you made here!

Not only talking about your minifig-collection, but your very secret adumbrations about where you

Welcome to Eurobricks! *sweet*

an undersized Cthulhu

:-P Cthulhu can never be too big... but yours is the smallest I've ever seen!

Is dat zo? Sommige (maar dat klopt, het zijn niet veel) mensen schrijven well nederlands zonder het haar eigen moedertal te noemen. :-P ;-)

Maar jij bent een positieve uitzondering op de regel (gezicht met uitgestoken tong)

Bovendien woon je in het grensgebied.

Many thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words about my minifigs. *wub*

But from which country are you then, if you can understand and write dutch? Suriname? Dutch Antillies? South-Africa?

There are not so many people outside Dutch talking countries who can understand dutch.

Ik woon in de Nederlandse kolonie genaamd Engeland! X-D Ik heb woonde, studeerde en werkte in een groot aantal landen en ik denk van mezelf als een burger van de wereld.

I like your wolverine round table fighter.

Dankzij :-$

*wacko* The world's gone crazy!

And I'll not answer in Japanese for the same reason! I can speak and read Japanese but not as well as I should.

So desu ka? Nan nen o hanatte imasu ka? Nihongo kupu o shirimasu ka?

I hope that's right - I'm not too good on the verbs...I've only done it for 3 years now :-/

Kore wa hon des (this is a book)

Kore wa tepu-rekoda des (this is a tape-recorder, well duh...)

Kure (here)

OK: there's an E on the end of DESU. KORE is here. Can you do hiragana yet? My friend has been doing it for 3 years and still can't even read it well |-/ I, however, was a fluent reader and writer after the first year. Kanji proves a different matter... |-/

Nihongo ON!

SlyOwl

Edited by SlyOwl

*wacko* The world's gone crazy!

I hope that's right - I'm not too good on the verbs...I've only done it for 3 years now :-/

OK: there's an E on the end of DESU. KORE is here. Can you do hiragana yet? My friend has been doing it for 3 years and still can't even read it well |-/ I, however, was a fluent reader and writer after the first year. Kanji proves a different matter... |-/

Nihongo ON!

SlyOwl

Congratulations, you've deprived me of all fun now, I'm depressed :-( If only school would not hand out so many tasks and lessons I'd have time for myself.

Nihon ni sunde imashita. Gakusei deshita. To sarariiman. Dakara chotto nihongo wakarimasu.

I hope that's right

Chotto chigau yo! :-P

Welcome to Eurobricks!!

Velkommen til Eurobricks!!

Welkom bij Eurobricks!!

Bienvenue au(?) Eurobricks!!

Willkommen zum Eurobricks!!

Is dat zo? Sommige (maar dat klopt, het zijn niet veel) mensen schrijven well nederlands zonder het haar eigen moedertal te noemen.

Maar jij bent een positieve uitzondering op de regel (gezicht met uitgestoken tong)

Bovendien woon je in het grensgebied.

I live in Norway, but i can speak dutch very well (because I moved to norway half a year ago :-P ). There are a lot of dutch people here, and there is even a special school for dutch children to learn and practice Dutch. :-D

Groeten,

DNL