Sign in to follow this  
The Joker1

Inside the Death Star-MOC

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi everyone How many of you have purchsed a nice shiny Star Wars set and found you have figures that dont really fit in. Well here is my soloution. Collect a bunch of figures that go together and biuld a little MOC around them. Simple. :grin:

Well here is one of mine. The figures are Obi and Darth from the new Falcon (as they never were aboard together.)The sandtrooper from Lukes Landspeeder as i wanted the set just for the goodies. And another sandtrooper that I ha no idea where it came from? *huh* Also the gunner from the new Tie fighter as it is hard to cram 4 figures into the cockpit :laugh: . (Grand moff tarquin or whatever his name is :tongue: is just to round the set off and is not a spare.

Please ignore the mess my photography zone fell over. :sad:

7094125211_294bd3d2ce_z.jpg

marvel 003 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Alot of the MOC is simply spare parts arranged in a way that looks ok.

(the original scene was just for Obi and Dart but when I have started I cannot stop :tongue: .

6948056224_c2e99d97fe_z.jpg

marvel 005 by Joker 789, on Flickr

Why do all my lego parts look battered in my photos they are really not. :sing:

6948056550_4cdb658b2f_z.jpg

marvel 006 by Joker 789, on Flickr

O'y gunner did you use my coffee machines to biuld this thing? :tongue:

7094141531_30c30b4dd7_z.jpg

marvel 004 by Joker 789, on Flickr

I hope you like my little MOC and if anyone else has made little MOCs around spare figures I would love to see them :sweet:

(I have added some non accidenal teasers to my next MOC in this page.(I was trying to be sneeky but it seems quite obvious now.

I like um! A good use of your spare parts. I’m also trying to make do with the parts I have in my MOCs to save money. :thumbup:

Edited by Dapper-D2