Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

AoM: Storehouse: Phase 3: Daydelon Storehouse

Here's my phase 3 storehouse for Age of Mitgardia. I used the vast majority of our dark brown collection in this build, and really like how it looks with the reddish brown walls. The storehouse features a full interior with plenty of supplies stored for the winter. And the doors work.

Just outside one of Daydelon's large storehouses, Smolja the dwarven blacksmith is greeted by Flotnar. "Good day, Smolja! I hope your work hasn't been keeping you too busy of late," said the cheerful sailor.

"Good day to you my friend, and while I never have lack of work, there hasn't been as many pressing tasks of late. Your dogs look to be in fine shape, how do they enjoy life aboard your ship?" queried Smolja.

Talk2.jpg

"They enjoy it well enough, though they're happy to gain a romp on land when possible. In fact, they're the reason I've been meaning to talk with you. You see, I'd like to have some light chain collars made, with the dogs names engraved on small placards. Rjoor and Rif are their names." Flotnar stated.

Talk.jpg

"I can do that easily enough," replied Smolja, "bring them round to my smithy tomorrow, and I'll make sure the collars fit properly."

"Thank you, Smolja, I shall drop by tomorrow morning."

Overview-4.jpg

Left-2.jpg

Back-2.jpg

Corner-low.jpg

Man.jpg

In-1.jpg

In2.jpg

More pictures can be found on my website.

C&C welcome :classic:

SK, stop it! Please, stop it! My body can't keep it up with the production of drool needed to admire your amazing builds! :wink:

More proof that you mastered the art of snowscaping to a point of perfection, which is also the word I would use to describe the balance between studs and tiles in this builds (most of your other ones too, btw). :wub: Fantastic, appropriate and realistic architecture! Plus, I have a soft spot for goods in crates, racks, barrels and chests; great work on the interior as well! Keep up the awesome work! :thumbup:

SK, stop it! Please, stop it! My body can't keep it up with the production of drool needed to admire your amazing builds! :wink:

I can relate with that! :wink:

Thanks Titus :laugh: Though your body may be glad to know that this will be probably my last freebuild for a bit, as I'm working on something big now.

More proof that you mastered the art of snowscaping to a point of perfection, which is also the word I would use to describe the balance between studs and tiles in this builds (most of your other ones too, btw). :wub: Fantastic, appropriate and realistic architecture! Plus, I have a soft spot for goods in crates, racks, barrels and chests; great work on the interior as well! Keep up the awesome work! :thumbup:

I can relate with that! :wink:

Thanks! I tried a different style of snow than usual using mostly basic plates, tiles, and wedge plates. Glad you like it :classic:

Thanks Titus :laugh: Though your body may be glad to know that this will be probably my last freebuild for a bit, as I'm working on something big now.

Glad? A pity human bodies don't have extern reservoirs, cause the moment I heard you're working on "something big", my body went in overdrive :wink:

No words, you're an inspiration to us all (I guess, reading the other comments).

Hope I obtain a skill and amount of brown Lego like you one day :)

Another wonderful build, Isaac! :wub: I really like how you did the snow on the roof this time, and the dark brown/reddish brown works perfectly here! :thumbup:

The interior and photography are top-notch as well :classic:

Glad? A pity human bodies don't have extern reservoirs, cause the moment I heard you're working on "something big", my body went in overdrive :wink:

Well hopefully it lives up to your expectations :classic:

No words, you're an inspiration to us all (I guess, reading the other comments).

Hope I obtain a skill and amount of brown Lego like you one day :)

Thanks Pvt13 :sweet:

Another wonderful build, Isaac! :wub: I really like how you did the snow on the roof this time, and the dark brown/reddish brown works perfectly here! :thumbup:

The interior and photography are top-notch as well :classic:

Thanks John, I was pretty happy with how the snow on the roof turned out. Rather than the small patches I normally do, I wanted to try a large chunk of snow :classic:

Very beautiful moc but I see very much improved photography SK. Great job :)

Very beautiful moc but I see very much improved photography SK. Great job :)

Thanks Gunman! I've found dark blue to work way better than the bluish gray fabric I used to use as a backdrop for snowy builds :classic:

Wow, I just love your work Once again, another amazing build! There's some great touches with the frozen grass levers and the white owl. The interior is beautifully stocked with provisions, it's making me hungry just looking at it!

Thanks!

What the .... How can you produce so many perfect builds in close succession :P I like the road as well

What the .... How can you produce so many perfect builds in close succession :P I like the road as well

Thanks! I actually made these latest builds over a several week period, but didn't have my camera available for a bit, so ended up taking pictures of them all at the same time.

So many nice details. The storehouse itself is lovely along with the stores inside it, but the snowscaping really stands out. Beautifully done! :sweet:

So many nice details. The storehouse itself is lovely along with the stores inside it, but the snowscaping really stands out. Beautifully done! :sweet:

Thanks, I always enjoy snowscapes :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Really fantastic. The more you look at it the more it sucks you in with its incredible details... hard to name them all. From the very convincing looking snow, to the slightly curved roof, to the lovely floor-work inside, and the interior in general. Wonderful! :thumbup::classic:

Another beuatiful creation! I loved the snow job on the roof! :wub:

Fine building and texture!

Thanks! I got a bunch of 2x2 curved slopes in white from the PaB wall and had fun using them on the roof :classic:

Really fantastic. The more you look at it the more it sucks you in with its incredible details... hard to name them all. From the very convincing looking snow, to the slightly curved roof, to the lovely floor-work inside, and the interior in general. Wonderful! :thumbup::classic:

Thank you :sweet:

The shape of this building is spot on for what it's supposed to be; and the dark brown looks fantastic as does the snowscape on the roof especially. The lavender leaves do give a nice bit of color, but I also think that having a relatively tall dark green pine tree or so would really have helped balance things out in that regard, if you had the pieces for them... it just needs something to break up the symmetry. However, the interior is great and I love your use of those donut pieces for the path! :thumbup:

Excellent build SK, the brown and dark brown really do look superb together, and the path and snow are very nice as well, especially the snow on the roof! :thumbup: Lovely interior too - overall a beautiful phase 3 storehouse! :classic:

The shape of this building is spot on for what it's supposed to be; and the dark brown looks fantastic as does the snowscape on the roof especially. The lavender leaves do give a nice bit of color, but I also think that having a relatively tall dark green pine tree or so would really have helped balance things out in that regard, if you had the pieces for them... it just needs something to break up the symmetry. However, the interior is great and I love your use of those donut pieces for the path! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai, a tall tree would look really nice here :classic:

Excellent build SK, the brown and dark brown really do look superb together, and the path and snow are very nice as well, especially the snow on the roof! :thumbup: Lovely interior too - overall a beautiful phase 3 storehouse! :classic:

Thanks Garmadon!

Lovely! Just lovely!!! The snow looks so natural!

Thanks dG, I find small builds are especially fun to landscape :classic: