Sign in to follow this  
Niku

MOC: Dragon Fly Tower

indexed.gif

Hello again second MOC here on EB.

In the high oriental mountains, a fight is about to start.

The legendary armor of Sun Tao is always guarded by an ever vigilant loyal yojimbo, stationed at the tower, but two rival ninja clansmen are after it, by rumors that give the holder the guidance and tactical experience of ancestors who once used it.

¿Who will gain it? ¿Or it will remain with its custodian?

A preliminary version. :grin:

img_3370.jpg

img_3371.jpg

At the moment a final version, waiting for feedback. :blush:

img_3522.jpg

img_3524.jpg

img_3525.jpg

img_3528.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed!

It has a very late 70's early 80's LEGO feel to it with lots of colour and basic bricks used...is that the look your after or are you low on elements?

A good start either way.

It has a very late 70's early 80's LEGO feel to it with lots of colour and basic bricks used...is that the look your after or are you low on elements?

A good start either way.

Hi. Yeah it´s kind of a retro LEGO intended for the lately 80´s early 90´s seems i got a little more vintage look. :laugh:

For this MOC I was limited to an amount of bricks, more specific 4 of these and that´s it.

6193-819-medium.jpg

Currently I don´t have all of my collection at hand, (even altough is tiny compared to many here) the urge of build has reborn on me, so whatever is on hand is good. :devil:

Greetings. :classic:

Interesting classic castle fusion ninja creation 'Niku', any more changes or is it finished ?

K.O.B. 'Niku' ! :grin:

Interesting classic castle fusion ninja creation 'Niku', any more changes or is it finished ?

K.O.B. 'Niku' ! :grin:

This part make me laugh, it is like a super ninja shuriken technic attack phrase :laugh:

Thank you lightningtiger as I said, for now the amount of bricks have put me to an end.

And I know it is not the big deal, but i want it to share it and have some feedback for what you like, what not, how can I make it better, should I restart it? Any suggestion is welcome. Because I want to be a better MOCer and well here is the best place to do it. :blush:

Ya know, I think it looks more of a shrine than a tower. I mean, yes, it's a tower, but not in the way the Prison Tower Rescue is a tower, to me, anyways. But, it's very good for the limitation of bricks you have, well done.

Very nice tower for how many bricks were available.

For becoming better just practice mocing as much as you can, get harder to build sets, and over a period of time

you could be just as good as most of the EuroBrickers. :classic: