Sign in to follow this  
Norro

The Corinthian

This Lugnet post caught my eye: seen here. It's a blue soldier ship called 'The Corinthian' done in blue and white...

What do you think pirate lovers?

God Bless,

Nathan

Here what I think:

You're doing a good job finding pirate MOCs and posting them here which everyone should thank you for...

BUT!!!

I think you should also read a few more of the recent pirate threads since this MOC has already been posted in the past couple of days. See here. Although its not really clearly identified in the thread title or description.

Yes, I didnt have a name at the time that I made a thread, I probably should have reposted. Thank you for the reviews though, it is definitely appreciated.

I'm thinking I will try to add the sails and get a few pictures before moving on to the next ship in the fleet.

I think you should also read a few more of the recent pirate threads since this MOC has already been posted in the past couple of days. See here. Although its not really clearly identified in the thread title or description.

I checked that thread but the link wasn't working for me (hence I didn't comment in it) so I couldn't tell what was being discussed... sorry.

God Bless,

Nathan

Ahhhh... But if you looked further down there you would have found a link to the entire Brickshelf Gallery. I think it may help alot if I did some editing...

You've done well to alert me to this problem Mr Norro!