In the early hours, the patients do not sleep. Belle has snuck off to the leisure room to tidy up. The pool table was left in disarray, and the books were not ordered according to color. She will fix that.
The obsessive compulsive disorder she suffers keeps her from hearing the footsteps approaching.
"You missed something," a porcine voice chuckles.
Bell answers without looking up, "Oh no, I couldn't have. I went over this place with a fine tooth co~"
Across the hospital, Tammo has snuck off to the atrium. She likes to come here to remember the South Islands. Tammo mutters to herself, "I wonder if God would tell me who the scum are if I ask nicely enough…"
She smells a flower. "I always live to the end of these games. I wonder why?"
She sees a dark figure in the corner. It speaks.
"You're luck's about to change." It pulls out a pistol.
It ever so slowly dawns on Tammo what is happening. "Wait. If you're the one holding the pistol, that means I'm the one who's gonna die, right?"
The dark figure rolls its eyes. "Figure it out."
It drops its pistol by the corpse as it leaves.
Tammo is at peace.
A gloomy day is breaking, and the patients are counting their numbers.
The lithe Bloodbrick enters in a chipper mood. "You'll notice Belle and Tammo are no longer with us," she cheerfully chimes. "I was beginning to think you were allergic to the fairer sex; the morgue was turning into a sausage party."
Her face becomes a little more serious. "It should always be noted what a kind and generous mistress I am. "
"To that end, before I give you your medicine today, you may have freshly cooked crepes." In behind her, a medieval-looking crepe maker is wheeled in. <Patients may now eat crepes.>
Fraulein Bloodbrick leaves the patients to their tasty French treats.
Day three has now started.
Pelly Putnam (NPC)
Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)
Sassy Cooter (Scouts)
Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)
Heng Lewley, "The Fantabulous Kresmo" (Hinckley)
Imes da Booey (iamded)
The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)
Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)
Officer Sunny Day (Sandy)
Boo Cameron (Big Cam)
Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)
Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)
Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher)
Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)
Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)
Scally Wull (Sok117)
Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)
Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts)
Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)
Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)
Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)
Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)
Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)
Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)
"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) - Shot by the fraulein in front of everybody! on day two - Insane (independent)
Bell Bastage (Badboytje) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono) - Shot by a walrus on night two - Insane (town)
Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
2. Each day you will
3. A game day will last
3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must post in every day thread.
10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM
11. Violation of the above rules will result in a