Sign in to follow this  
Lind Whisperer

[MOC] Neo-Classic Space Loadlifter Mech

Do you ever have that feeling, like you just can't lift all of those heavy pallets with your own two arms? Your inter-galactic shipping business starting to stack up on you?

If so, then no more worries - I present to you, the Mk. IV Strongman heavy loadlifter mech, capable of lifting up to 90 Zonian tons(for all of you androids, that's 001100010011000100110000 Gixxilian Primal tons).

strongsuit1.jpg

Tired of how your mech's pinchers or claws are always denting your space pallets, leading you to lose valuable customers? If so, then this mech was made just for you, with forks carefully crafted so as to be able to pick up even the strangest of deliveries.

strongsuit2.jpg

Tired of how, even if you get your current mech to carry something, it falls over as soon as it takes its first step? No worries - the Mk. IV Strongman is built just for you! With a carefully designed counterbalance, and feet designed with the latest tech in interior gyroscopes, you couldn't tip this mech if you tried!

strongsuit3.jpg

Now, just look at that reach, and tell us, are you going to be able to find that on any of the latest competing models? Of course not! Just watch it streeeeeeetch those pneumatics!

And if you're still not satisfied, for a limited time, we're offering this set of fifty-year warrented Hypaxxian steak knives for free in addition! Just don't go cutting through any hulls on us!

:head_back::laugh_hard::iamded_lol: Great work with the sales pitch! Classic Space isn't usually played for humor, but this is pretty good. Oh, and the build isn't too bad either. :wink:

Stay tuned for the competition! :sweet:

Ditto with the sales pitch, it sounds like a sales person is successfully trying to sell me one! :iamded_lol::laugh_hard::roflmao::head_back:

I like the build, the bee stripes add a nice touch to the main body. The greebling is nice, and the loaders on the end of the arms are awesome.

Edited by fossil1999

Ditto with the sales pitch, it sounds like a sales person is successfully trying to sell me one! :iamded_lol::laugh_hard::roflmao::head_back:

I like the build, the bee stripes add a nice touch to the main body.

Glad you like the stripes. This was my second entry for a contest, and I realized that I had left them off of my first entry, and the sides were the perfect place to put them.

The greebling is nice, and the loaders on the end of the arms are awesome.

Thanks. I was pretty pleased with how the arms turned out - I was hoping I could get those to work, and they turned out exactly how I'd envisioned them. :classic:

Edited by Lind Whisperer

Nice one! :laugh: Cool build and the sales pitch was quite funny!