Everyone and Anyone who is working on the project will have 24 hours from the first vote post to chip in their thoughts.
Simple as that.
This first post will be updated frequently [since it's summer. :3] with:
Archive of old votes and results.
Set in stone:
- 7 Glatorian and 5 Agori go on a mission to get Mata Nui back, including Mata Nui, Gelu, Tarduk and Kirbold!
- Vorox also fall in and somehow mutate[?] and fight.
- Refugees are located in the Right Arm, whom the adventurers will meet.
- The Mind has a control over the creatures in its body, while intangible.
- He has a Lackey, who is above the others and carries out its orders.
- 6 Creatures will exist for every area of the body. [Arms, Legs, Chest, Head]
- The adventurers fall into the body in the Right Arm, near the White Quartz Mountains.
- Possible mutagen type things in the right arm? A pool perhaps?
- There are different environments for each area [and villain]
- The Body also shows internal workings inside it.
- There are multiple unmarked tunnels, from each area to another.
- 12 Characters fall in
- Refugees will be met.
- Villains will be fought.
- The Mind wants the Ignika to reawaken its body.
- The body is reawakened, but Mata Nui takes control.
- Proto GS Mata Nui and MUGS Makuta will fight
- Takanuva will rise in the end as the second Great Spirit [Possibly]
Story event, how are people split?
WHAT WE NEED [In order of Priority, other than Votes]:
- 3 more new Glatorian MOCs, as well as Gelu and Mata Nui revamps!
- 3 more new Agori MOCs, as well as Tarduk and Kirbold revamps!
- Theme Ideas for the good guys, such as Junkpunk and Cyberpunk
[b]Future Votes once others are cleared [aka Ideas in progress]:
What kind of Creatures? Cyberpunk? Beastial? Both?
Has a small body already, or gets one from contact with Ignika?
Small body looks like?
Hivemind control over the creatures?
Controlled by Mind how? Hivemind?
What kind of characteristics?
What kind of connection with Mind, different from the creatures?
How do they fall in? From an excursion up North with the others? Why are they in a group when they fall in?
Edited by The Alchemyst, 14 July 2009 - 05:01 AM.