Sign in to follow this  
ChrisA

Greetings from Norway!

Hi there!

My name is Chris, 22 y/o guy living in Kristiansand, Norway.

I'm not really sure how I should continue this topic, as I was hoping to register so I could sell my "Limited Edition" Lego piece.

But I'll continue; When I'm not working with my father, you can usually find me on a football-pitch. (Or Soccer for those of you that are American :))

Love listening to music where Elvis Presley is my usual choice. Live alone but will most likely move in with my girlfriend for the last 4 years.

As mentioned, I'm just interested in knowing if there's anyone that would be interested in the piece.

I wasn't able to make a new topic on the trade/sell area for some reason, so I figured I'd introduce myself first.

Welcome to EB.

I wasn't able to make a new topic on the trade/sell area for some reason, so I figured I'd introduce myself first.

That's a good start at least :wink: and I hope you will continue to contribute to EB. As to why you're not able to start a topic in BSTF, read the Site Guidelines again (or specifically the guidelines for the BSTF forum). The EB User Groups topic may be useful as well.

Hi Chris :sweet:

You don't sound like you're a LEGO fan yourself :wink:. If you want to try to sell your LEGO to some Norwegian fans, you can come have a look at brikkelauget.no

Thanks for the link to the guidelines. I am aware of the fact that you need have posted at least 10 posts before you can open a topic :)

As for the Norwegian site, I'm just waiting for an admin to accept my register and I'll link up some photos of the piece.