Bonaparte

Pirates Teamwork Contest - Winners

And the winners of our Pirates Teamwork Contest with 131 votes are:

Cara and Legonardo

12978245284_c09b58d91f_c.jpg

12899513795_5e2f8db84b_c.jpg

Congratulations!

You will be contacted via PM to work out details regarding the prize.

Second place goes to Yatkuu and 6Kyubi6 with 89 votes.

Third place goes to Simon_S and Soccerkid6 with 83 votes.

Forth place goes to Captain Nemo and MstrOfPppts with 58 votes.

Fifth place goes to Sebeus and Kabel with 36 votes.

Gongratulations Cara and Legonardo, a wel deserved win pirate_classic.gif .

So glad you won, buddy! Cara did an awesome(super amazing) job of realizing your ldd files into reality. Congrats on the big win you two! Happy for you guys! It would be awesome if people did this kind of thing more often without there being a contest involved.

Oh well, even if my team did get 0 point, it was still fun to compete. Maybe I should work on my photography skills for next time. Hmm...pirate_sad2.gif

Getting to the stage of being able to present the combined sets added an extra dimension to this excellent challenge!

Thanks to the organisers, thanks to all the competitors, thanks to everyone who voted and congratulations to the worthy winners.

Well done guys, you have clearly put a lot of effort into this project and this win is well deserved.

A big thanks to everyone who voted for our entry, I am very happy we made it second place!

Again , congrats to everyone who managed to put an entry in this challenging contest.

Edited by Yatkuu

Gratz! pirate_satisfied.gif truly the best entry of this contest, I really loved your color scheme, and building techniques, and you were even able to merge both sets in one fantastic photo! great job!

This was an amazing contest, thanks to all participants for showing us your nice entries! pirate_wink.gif

Thank you very much to everyone. Bonaparte, thanks for organizing this, I hope this is not the last of this format. It was challenging to coordinate but I enjoyed it immensely.

I really liked seeing the features of other builds and think that this contest produced a lot of good ideas that I hope can inspire the Ambassador project.

Congrats Cara/Legonardo. Well deserved! Congrats to all guys who joined

Surely a well deserved win! If there's somewhen a similar contest, there is no doubt that I will participate again. I don't care if there's a price (althought it has been a major reason why I participated in this one), because it was a great experience and a LEGO builder I knew from this forum became a good friend of me. So I hope there's going to be something similar in the near future pirate_classic.gif.

Edited by Simon_S

Thanks everyone!

Bonaparte, the contest was fantastic, a great way to befriend a new builder and get into this colab idea, I hope it continues :)

Everyone who entered, congrats!

And of course my team mate Cara, was a pleasure working with you, I know you put a lot of time and effort into this, congratulations! Couldn't 've done it without you pirate_wink.gif

Well done to everyone involved. Although I wasn't able to participate it was great to see the results of the collaborations.

That's not deserved, I should have won... I didn't even participate, but still.

Joke apart, those I ve voted for won, so you guyz deserved it (I would be stupid If I said that you didn't deserve it when I voted for you... )

Couldn’t vote on this, as I’m too new, but seriously impressed by all of the entries.

Love that Tree.