Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Kendrick's Journey Pt. 1 (built by my little bro)

Built by my 11 year old brother.

Kendrick has left his home and is going to meet two traders that he will be traveling with. Here he has just caught a fish for supper :

img_2027.jpg

img_2031.jpg

He would appreciate any C&C, thanks for all the great feedback so far!

That's great how old is your little Brother? only thing I would change would probably be some tiles on the path way to add variations of texture, really nice well done and variation of coulor in the water as it looks very flat, and still, maybe some darker colours underneath to denote the mud flapped about by the fish he just caught.

That's great how old is your little Brother? only thing I would change would probably be some tiles on the path way to add variations of texture, really nice well done and variation of coulor in the water as it looks very flat, and still, maybe some darker colours underneath to denote the mud flapped about by the fish he just caught.

He is 11, good suggestions :thumbup: he will add some tiles next time he uses this path technique :classic:

That is pretty good. I don't see much that he could improve on. The layering and use of foliage is good, and the pond/lake/etc. looks nice and peaceful. I hope he has safe travels!

Nice MOC :thumbup: :thumbup:

That is pretty good. I don't see much that he could improve on. The layering and use of foliage is good, and the pond/lake/etc. looks nice and peaceful. I hope he has safe travels!

Nice MOC :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Nightstalker, and we'll see where his travels take him :wink:

This is a great job for any age! Let alone 11...

The force is strong with this one. :yoda:

Thanks, I'm rather proud of him :classic:

Looks like he keeps doing the same size bases for continuity. I like the landscaping in these little MOCs. Very well done!

Really nice work again :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Wedge :classic:

Looks like he keeps doing the same size bases for continuity. I like the landscaping in these little MOCs. Very well done!

Thanks, he does have some different size builds coming, but I advised him to stick with 16x16 at first :classic: